2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Magical, Modern, Supernatural, Fandom
◾ Introduction ◾
Hello, my name is Elle! I have been roleplaying (not all on Iwaku) for over ten years at the least. Writing has always been a passion of mine and it's something I enjoy doing. Whether it's writing stories, fanfictions, or roleplays, I like to busy myself. Sometimes I go through spurts where I can't make words come out and I put those things aside. But hey, don't we all get writer's block? It's perfectly normal. Anywho, as you have probably have guessed, I have put together this thread in order to aid me in the journey of finding new roleplay partners. It's been awhile since I've had any roleplays on here and I would like to change that so that I can become more active on Iwaku. As I'm shy, rping is the only surefire way of getting me jumpstarted into becoming active again. Now that I've blabbered enough, it's time to get to the good part.

◾ Rules/Guidelines ◾

Now before I get to the really good part of this thread, there are a few things that I want to go over before doing so. These are just rules/guidelines that will help you understand me better and how I roleplay. I promise it won't take long.

1.) Please be aware that I am not always the fastest writer. If I set my mind to it and I am inspired, I can pump out quick posts. However, sometimes my emotions like to get the better of me and delay my responses. I just want you to be well aware of that and I will try to let you know if I am going to be delayed in posting. But just to be safe, do not expect constant quick responses. I also have a life.

2.) I play both genders in a roleplay and enjoy doubling, or even adding more characters. Please be understanding when we are trying to figure out who plays what gender or if we're doubling.

3.) Be aware that I must have some sort of plot before starting a roleplay. I need to be able to have something to work with, especially if I am doing the first post. It doesn't have to be anything complex, just a setting and a little bit of story and I can figure something else. The more detail there is, the better my post will be.

4.) I am fine with playing heterosexual and homosexual. In the past, I have strayed from doing female x female roleplays but I might be enticed to try them. My order of preferences from most preferred to east is as follows: male x female, male x male, and female x female.

5.) I am sorry to say that I do not male pregnancy or furry roleplays. They are just not my cup of tea. If you are unsure of whether I will like something, please feel free to ask.

6.) If you are unable to post or lose interest in the roleplay, please tell me and don't just vanish! Chances are the plot may be lacking and we might be able to fix it. If you just don't want to continue, just let me know. I will understand.
And that's all for now on that. Sorry to have taken up so much of your time. Now we are moving on to the actual good part of this thread: the pairings.

◾ Pairings ◾

Princess x Knight
Princess x Young Unmarried King
Princess x Prince
Princess x Thief
Princess x Assassin
Lord x Lady
Lord x Maid
Lady x Commoner
Sorceress x Assassin
Sorceress x Bodyguard
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Angel
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Werewolf
Angel x Human
Angel x Demon
Angel x Fallen Angel
Demon x Human
Demon x Half Demon
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Mermaid
Kitsune x Human
Kitsune x Other Kind of Demon

Please feel free to suggest pairings. I know that I've probably forgotten to list several more that I like but just can't think of at the moment. I am almost always willing to try something new. Just drop me a suggestion and we'll go from there. I also do fandom roleplays. I'll list below the ones I am familiar with and willing to roleplay.

Harry Potter
Naruto
Inuyasha

And probably more that I just can't think of at this moment! Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I look forward to starting roleplays with you. Take care!

Last edited:
I like quite a few of those pairings:

PrincessxAssassin/Thief
VampireXHuman
DemonXHuman
MermaidXHuman

I also like WerewolfXHuman even though it isn't on your list. I play both genders equally so feel free to PM me if you are still looking.

I knew I was forgetting something. I'll have to add Werewolf x Human to the list. I'd love to do a demon or vampire with a human. :D Feel free to pm me so we can further discuss.

OAO Oh my goodness, an adorable rice ball wants to do a kitsune RP. Sign me up~!

Status
Not open for further replies.