Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
xRX2QWs.png

What on Earth have I stumbled upon?

You heard it here, first... or maybe a friend recommended you check this out... or it came to you in a dream-like vision whilst you slumbered beneath the swooping boughs of a weeping willow, but whatever way it happened, you've searched long and hard and you've found Elle's Emporium of Pretty Things. Where awesome BBcode and beautiful images are right at your fingertips and all you need do is ask, politely. And the really exciting part? Everything is completely and utterly free, costing only the time it takes you to type up what you're looking for… and maybe a touch of my sanity ;-)

Currently I am able to take on roughly FOUR projects at a time, but if all project slots are full please don't feel like you can't make a request - just note that you will have to wait your turn :)

NEW!!! || As of 10/9/17 I am no longer offering CUSTOM BBCODE DESIGNS. This just got WAY too complicated for me to do on my schedule, and frankly, given how few RPs actually succeed (or even start XD) it became extremely frustrating to spend hours on a design that never saw the light of day.

That being said - I am still offering coding. What you will do is select a code preference from my Emporium Workshop - You may customize the color options/font options, but otherwise, what you see is what you get. There are currently THREE styles to choose from, but more will come.

|| CURRENT PROJECTS ||
>>>>Elle is currently operating at 100%<<<<​
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

Who is responsible for these preposterous shenanigans? This absolute tomfoolery?

You can call me Elle... You can call me a lot of things, but some I might not answer to. Everything I know, I've taught myself - and because I'm a stay at home mom with photoshop and a whole mess of time on my hands, I love to create things in my spare minutes.

I have no delusions that I am a coding or graphic magician... I simply understand the site Code to some workable degree and I love to play around with whatever graphics google-fu will get me. It's a hobby that I love and hopefully it will prettify whatever parts of your RP you're looking to prettify.

I do NOT draw/paint/poo out ORIGINAL art... at least not anything that you will want to use, so graphics will need to be FOUND and supplied by you. I can give you suggestions or tell you where to look, but most likely I will not have time to go graphic hunting as well as make you a design. Also, please do not give me things with watermarks or anything that will get me into trouble for using (I'm lookin' at you, Olympics Rings:tm:). I'm poor and want to continue to be able to feed my kids, so I don't wanna get sued <3

What’s the catch, you sneaky, sneaky lady?

What's the catch? Well, there isn't really one... other than you may need to be a little patient to receive your goodies, but I'll be working as fast and as hard as I can!

I love to work on coding and making the world lovely is kind of a natural talent for me anyway, (seewhatIdidthere?) but I do, alas, have a real life (Toddlers and cooking and laundry, oh my!) that occasionally gets in the way of the FUN stuff, like art and coding. I also have my own projects... namely roleplays that I'm a part of or run or my Intern work, and those are my priority on this site. Please allow the time I need to create (which will be as quickly as I'm able at the time) and I PROMISE… you won’t be disappointed in the results.

I create basically anything listed in the fancy shmancy banner at the top of this list (And in case you’re too lazy to scroll back up… That means coding or graphics for character sheets, overviews, ad/character banners). As well, I can do VERY LIGHT graphic-editing for character images/avatar. At the moment I don't really make signatures, because, well... I find them distracting and have them hidden.

For simpler projects, please allow AT LEAST 3-5 days for completion and for larger projects, 7-10 days. These are not exact numbers, and you may receive your finished results before or after the time specified, but I will do my best to stay on target! Just know I'm working on it - but constant reminders MIGHT make me voluntarily 'forget' for a while >_>

At the end of the design process, if there is anything you’d like tweaked, that’s fine - I always try to save a workable copy of everything I do, but please know that I will not do total redesigns. If you’re unhappy, you’re not obligated to use the design, but please don’t ask me to start over just because it’s not what you envisioned 100%. I am on a low-sodium internet diet, so if you become unexpectedly filled with angst, please keep your salt to yourself - sending me angry PMs about how you hate my work and want me to die in a hole won't get you much more than sore fingers from keyboard smashing.

Because I’m not charging you, I don’t necessarily expect you to give me credit for my designs, but it WOULD be nice. I work hard and everyone likes to be appreciated and acknowledged. That said, please don’t TAKE credit for any of my designs - this will make me angsty and I will be obligated not to work with you again. Also, I will have to report you.

My own aesthetic tends to run towards simpler designs - classic palettes with pops of color and a lot of sans serif fonts. Why is this important? Because if you fail to give me enough info I want you to know what to expect to receive ;-)

IMPORTANT NOTE || I do NOT do strict horror or work with overtly violent imagery - I just won't. I'm a visually affected person and I can't deal with googling anything tooooo creeptastic. I also do not do EXPLICIT (lewd) designs for Red/Blue Star/ERP roleplays. This is a personal preference of mine.

Also of Note || I CAN do gifs - but I will only do ONE gif per person, as they take longer and are a LOT more frustrating - I can only add text to an existing gif. I cannot CREATE a gif.

[bg=#FFF384]TL;DR || Tell me what you want... in explicit detail. Be Patient. Don't be a jerk and take credit for my work.[/bg]​

Now Serving Customer...

Please include a TAG for me, so I see your form (as sometimes my notifs get a little wonky) - as well as the SITE THEME that you use, so that I know what I’m working with. You may not receive your design 100% the way you pictured it. Basically, I’m not a wizard… and cannot pull your vision from your mind, into my own, but I will do my best! I will allow for a few revisions, as well as offer several ‘previews’ beforehand, so we can discuss any changes you might like.The more detail you give me, however, the better and closer to your vision your design will be - if you fail to give me enough info, you might not get what you want and that might make you sad.

[tabs][tab=FORMS]
PLEASE FIND THE FORM YOU NEED AND POST WITHIN THIS THREAD OR PM TO ME
[/tab][tab=CS Form]
[bg=#FFF384]
Design Preference | Please select a design from the Emporium Workshop - They are NUMBERED and you MUST specify which design you want.

Color Scheme | What palette would you prefer? If you can't find/pick one, I will just have to guess based on other important info.

Color Preferences | Which fonts do you prefer - please select at least two - but no more than FOUR.
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Interest Check]
[bg=#FFF384]
WIP - Not currently Open for Interest Check applications!
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Ad Banner]
[bg=#FFF384]
Name of Roleplay | The name you want to appear in the banner

Other Info | If you want any sort of short blurb or quote, and/or genre information listed ON the banner itself

Theme/Genre | If it's an RP what sort of genre is it? This will help me determine the 'mood' of your design.

Image(s) for Banner | Please provide -working- URL LINKS. These are any image(s) you want me to use - please note that for banners I will not FIND images for you - Images should be 800x100, or fit into that frame - anything with too low a resolution will be blurry/pixilated.​
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Post Banner]
[bg=#FFF384]
Name of Character | The name you want to appear in the banner.

Quote/Blurb | This is any optional/additional information you want within the banner - for example a short quote.

Image(s) for Banner | Please provide -working- URL LINKS. These are any image(s) you want me to use - please note that for banners I will not FIND images for you.​
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Image Editing]
[bg=#FFF384]
Type of Editing Desired | Please include what you would like done with the image - for instance, recolors, adding text, eliminating an element, transparency, combining elements (I may or may not be able to do these things, depending on the image and extent of work needed! I also will NOT edit copy-written images and/or images with watermarks)

Image(s) for Banner | Please provide -working- URL LINKS. These are any image(s) you want me to use - please note that I will not FIND images for you. Images should be of decent resolution, please.​
[/bg]
[/tab]
[/tabs]

But how do I know I'm not asking Bob Ross to paint the Sistine Chapel?

First of all. Bob Ross is great... He's on Netflix now, and those happy trees have never looked better. Also, he was in the friggin’ Air Force. He would've done a great job on the chapel if Michelangelo wasn't such a show off... :-{

Second of all - while I already mentioned I'm hardly the next new graphic-design master of the universe, I do have SOME skills, or I probably wouldn't have my own shop. But in case you require some encouragement, here is my testing thread as well as some examples of my work with graphics...

RP Banners - AD or Interest Check

ntqk1gD.jpg

04zNcWG.jpg

0bzdZ99.png

msWghMV.png

ar4wi1L.png

0lNMZ0R.jpg

PzHH1Dc.jpg

gDjWKN1.png

cku7TrD.png
Character Banners for Post or CS

K9hYSUH.png

G2zWnMj.png

H200qnb.png

jimPcFT.png

16ZVNEA.png

wnoCUL2.png

GIF Images

MyITOYX.gif

5JgFFMY.gif

Image Edits

YPKxQJz.png

bfrc5CC.png

GD8umkP.png

ObOdkJM.jpg

Some Helpful Resources

These are some links to resources you can use to help fill our your forms. Please feel free to include any palettes or font info in your forms from any of these sources or use your own. Remember ! The more info I have, the better your design will look!

Color Palette Designs
Fonts
MORE Fonts (downloadable)

Final Notes (the small print): I use EVENING THEME for this site, so if you have trouble seeing any of the images within the accordions, please contact me

As designer, I reserve the right to ask you about/fix potential typos/grammatical errors I find (particularly in sheets used for BANNERS) - Please note this is not a critique on you, personally, but I imagine most people don't mind some free editing, and we all miss things from time to time! ;-)

Most of my coding borders on complex... Because of this, it is REQUIRED that in order for you to use/edit any of it, you MUST turn off Rich Text Editor in your PROFILE PREFERENCES. It is not enough to just turn it off temporarily - you must switch your DEFAULT editor to bbcode. I may choose not to fix exploded/cloned text if you failed to follow this step.

Also, while I will do my absolute best to accurately create mobile friendly bbcode, if you want a complex design, chances are, it won't be 100% mobile friendly. Just bear this in mind - particularly if the GM is looking for mobile friendly CSs.

In light of some RECENT ISSUES with coding and content being taken from Test Threads and used without credit or permission, I will be adding a very small credit-note to the bottom of all of my projects. It will be transparent as possible, but I do ask that you please do not remove it. If it IS removed, I reserve the right to no longer continue working with you on future projects. We all work super hard on our coding - sometimes taking upwards to hours, sometimes DAYS to figure things out, and having it stolen and someone else taking credit for it is incredibly disheartening, and this is the best way I can think to avoid the issue :) Thanks~

Last edited:
@Elle Joyner

Hello! I'd be interested in having a simple CS form designed if you're still accepting.

Edit: Also, I wasn't sure if I should post details yet or not-- not trying to ignore your instructions. If you're still accepting, I'll PM you the form?

@Elle Joyner

Hello! I'd be interested in having a simple CS form designed if you're still accepting.

Edit: Also, I wasn't sure if I should post details yet or not-- not trying to ignore your instructions. If you're still accepting, I'll PM you the form?

Absolutely accepting :) Go ahead and PM me the details!

Awesome job with the CS! Super fast, and gave me exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elle Joyner Hi! I am requesting a CS. I use the Midnight (black background) theme.

Form Data | In the spoiler. I would love it if the sections could be split up by tabs or accordions, but it's not essential.
Basics
Name:
Sexuality:
Race:
Birthday:
Room Number:

Appearance
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Scent:
Markings:
Piercings:
Appearance Description:
Alternate Forms:

Personal
Personality:
History:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Other
Other:
Room Picture:
Theme Song:

Design Preference | Complex

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Pastels with black accents

Theme/Genre | Fantasy

@Elle Joyner Hi! I am requesting a CS. I use the Midnight (black background) theme.

Form Data | In the spoiler. I would love it if the sections could be split up by tabs or accordions, but it's not essential.
Basics
Name:
Sexuality:
Race:
Birthday:
Room Number:

Appearance
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Scent:
Markings:
Piercings:
Appearance Description:
Alternate Forms:

Personal
Personality:
History:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Other
Other:
Room Picture:
Theme Song:

Design Preference | Complex

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Pastels with black accents

Theme/Genre | Fantasy

Sounds good :) I'll toss you a color scheme and some basic ideas when I get back from my son's doctor appointment! :)

I hope my request for you isn't to long! Feel free to take your time on it all and such! Love your work and really hope you'll be able to help me with these things!^^

@Elle Joyner

Form Data
| CS is listed below! Also if possible to make sure I don't break the coding could you list areas where I can place my pictures.

Design Preference |
Complex if you will please.^^

Mobile Friendly | Yes Please!

Color Scheme | I'm looking for colors that represent that of passion and lust. So , I would like to keep the color pallete of Reds , Blacks and Silver tones if possible!

Theme/Genre | The RP that this CS will be for is that of a Modern Seven Deadly Sin's RP , it will be in the setting of the lifestyle of Fame. They were individuals who gave all that they were to fully delve into and rise in rank with wealth , fame , popularity and that of their business and careers. Now , their fates are coming back to them and they will have to face their own true sins.

Name:
Sexuality:
Birthday:
Sin:

Height:
Weight:
Build:
Scent:
Markings:
Piercings:
Appearance Description:

Personality:
History:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Other:
Theme Song:

Also as a separate request ~ I would love this gif I am listing for my character to have these words on it if possible.

Image:
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7m5jq0C9y1rq9ghh.gif

Quote:
"I only lust for you."

I hope my request for you isn't to long! Feel free to take your time on it all and such! Love your work and really hope you'll be able to help me with these things!^^

@Elle Joyner

Form Data
| CS is listed below! Also if possible to make sure I don't break the coding could you list areas where I can place my pictures.

Design Preference |
Complex if you will please.^^

Mobile Friendly | Yes Please!

Color Scheme | I'm looking for colors that represent that of passion and lust. So , I would like to keep the color pallete of Reds , Blacks and Silver tones if possible!

Theme/Genre | The RP that this CS will be for is that of a Modern Seven Deadly Sin's RP , it will be in the setting of the lifestyle of Fame. They were individuals who gave all that they were to fully delve into and rise in rank with wealth , fame , popularity and that of their business and careers. Now , their fates are coming back to them and they will have to face their own true sins.

Name:
Sexuality:
Birthday:
Sin:

Height:
Weight:
Build:
Scent:
Markings:
Piercings:
Appearance Description:

Personality:
History:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Other:
Theme Song:

Also as a separate request ~ I would love this gif I am listing for my character to have these words on it if possible.

Image:
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7m5jq0C9y1rq9ghh.gif

Quote:
"I only lust for you."

Couple questions!

Is this a cs just for you? As in it's not for multiple people to fill out? And apart from that gif, are there any other images?

Also - What is the character's full name?

Couple questions!

Is this a cs just for you? As in it's not for multiple people to fill out? And apart from that gif, are there any other images?

Also - What is the character's full name?
Just for me for the CS as I really wanted to do a nice CS for this RP. Do you need the other images for the CS? If so , I can list them here or PM them to you! As for her name , it is Saige Aurelia Tailor.^^

It's always easier to fit in the images if I have them, so I know the sizes :) You can post them here or PM - whichever is easier for you :)

These are the images I planned to use in the CS.^^ @Elle Joyner

http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/14/52/549ea490cd1e5_-_paradise_found_7-lg.jpg

http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/14/52/549da788a4558_-_paradise-found-lg.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/63/2f/b1/632fb1615f97f913b8e8f4c2cfe2ed83.jpg

http://cdn.fashionmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/evangeline-lilly-inside.jpg

Page GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Got it! Having a Nerf gun battle with the hubs and my little guy today but I'll be able to work on this tonight

@Elle Joyner How explicit would you like us to be with requests and how we envision it? Do you prefer having creative freedom or not?

@Elle Joyner How explicit would you like us to be with requests and how we envision it? Do you prefer having creative freedom or not?

Explicit is fine and actually helpful... Provided the vision is doable (and you allow for the possibility that some elements might not be exactly what you pictured!)

And thanks for all the likes ! :)

Explicit is fine and actually helpful... Provided the vision is doable (and you allow for the possibility that some elements might not be exactly what you pictured!)

And thanks for all the likes ! :)

Hey, no problem! You're awesome, you know that? I'll do my best to be as explicit as possible and thank you for providing Iwaku with such a wonderful atmosphere! <3

Hey, no problem! You're awesome, you know that? I'll do my best to be as explicit as possible and thank you for providing Iwaku with such a wonderful atmosphere! <3

:) It's a pleasure, honestly! I love code and Iwaku! Looking forward to seeing what you'd like designed!

@Elle Joyner Hello, I'm back! I have a request for a character sheet and I use the midnight theme. I'd also like to request a preview as well. I kind of just tossed together somewhat of an idea, so I'm flexible with how things are done regarding you doing your best to put my vision together. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Form Data | Basic information, such as name, age, gender, species, occupation, and affiliation, as well the overview, or if you'd prefer to call it, the biography. It'd be cool if there was an easy way to delete and edit this information, not having to go through so much coding, but it's not necessary, just a preference.

Design Preference | Complex; I'd like at least one circle image, the 'play music' icon, and a kind of 'list' of sorts, something somewhere that has all the basic info together, like boxes or tables? I'm not sure where I can find a good sample of what I'm talking about outside of Iwaku, but where it says 'flowers, stories, graves' on this example post is what i'm referring to. I also really enjoy the minimalist style, so if you could incorporate some sense of minimalism, I'd appreciate that as well.

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Honestly, I've always struggled to find a "perfect" color scheme that I truly enjoy. If it's okay, I leave this part up to you to decide on. I don't want it too light, too dark, or too girlish. I'd like the aesthetic of the character sheet to convey a sense of mysteriousness, but also while trying to maintain some sort of neutrality. I don't want there to be blues all over the place because that'd be too depressing, but maybe colors that convey power too? Like reds and golds. I'm wide open to any interpretations.

Theme/Genre | Supernatural, Action, Intrigue, Youkai, Suspense, Mystery, Modern day Japan, mythology

Other | I figured if I wanted to provide other information, I'd put it here. A link to the rp: GROUP RP PLOTTING - INTEREST CHECK - 「ᴛᴀᴋᴀᴍᴀɢᴀʜᴀʀᴀ」- the path of cherry blossoms

I really enjoy the fonts they have here: raleway, sans-serif for the words name, age, gender, species, affiliation, so on and so forth. I also like the font they have for the banner, specifically the word 'Mortal Coil' for a main header, such as a name, and the subtext 'supernatural noir' for some kind of short quote underneath the main header on the cs. If it's possible to find the font names for those, that'd be great! If not, I can definitely look for something else if you'd prefer not to look.

@Elle Joyner Hello, I'm back! I have a request for a character sheet and I use the midnight theme. I'd also like to request a preview as well. I kind of just tossed together somewhat of an idea, so I'm flexible with how things are done regarding you doing your best to put my vision together. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Form Data | Basic information, such as name, age, gender, species, occupation, and affiliation, as well the overview, or if you'd prefer to call it, the biography. It'd be cool if there was an easy way to delete and edit this information, not having to go through so much coding, but it's not necessary, just a preference.

Design Preference | Complex; I'd like at least one circle image, the 'play music' icon, and a kind of 'list' of sorts, something somewhere that has all the basic info together, like boxes or tables? I'm not sure where I can find a good sample of what I'm talking about outside of Iwaku, but where it says 'flowers, stories, graves' on this example post is what i'm referring to. I also really enjoy the minimalist style, so if you could incorporate some sense of minimalism, I'd appreciate that as well.

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Honestly, I've always struggled to find a "perfect" color scheme that I truly enjoy. If it's okay, I leave this part up to you to decide on. I don't want it too light, too dark, or too girlish. I'd like the aesthetic of the character sheet to convey a sense of mysteriousness, but also while trying to maintain some sort of neutrality. I don't want there to be blues all over the place because that'd be too depressing, but maybe colors that convey power too? Like reds and golds. I'm wide open to any interpretations.

Theme/Genre | Supernatural, Action, Intrigue, Youkai, Suspense, Mystery, Modern day Japan, mythology

Other | I figured if I wanted to provide other information, I'd put it here. A link to the rp: GROUP RP PLOTTING - INTEREST CHECK - 「ᴛᴀᴋᴀᴍᴀɢᴀʜᴀʀᴀ」- the path of cherry blossoms

I really enjoy the fonts they have here: raleway, sans-serif for the words name, age, gender, species, affiliation, so on and so forth. I also like the font they have for the banner, specifically the word 'Mortal Coil' for a main header, such as a name, and the subtext 'supernatural noir' for some kind of short quote underneath the main header on the cs. If it's possible to find the font names for those, that'd be great! If not, I can definitely look for something else if you'd prefer not to look.

Those options are called 'stabs' - they're a different sort of tab :) I'm not 100% familiar with them, but I'm more than willing to play around! And I can definitely fiddle with some ideas for color schemes and send them your way. Raleway works great on site, but I have -no- clue what the other fonts are... if you pop over to google fonts and take a look you might be able to find it (just a note tho, because of a bug any font with more than one name in the title (for instance, gentium book basis) is not currently working on the site.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "It'd be cool if there was an easy way to delete and edit this information, not having to go through so much coding, but it's not necessary, just a preference."

Those options are called 'stabs' - they're a different sort of tab :) I'm not 100% familiar with them, but I'm more than willing to play around! And I can definitely fiddle with some ideas for color schemes and send them your way. Raleway works great on site, but I have -no- clue what the other fonts are... if you pop over to google fonts and take a look you might be able to find it (just a note tho, because of a bug any font with more than one name in the title (for instance, gentium book basis) is not currently working on the site.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "It'd be cool if there was an easy way to delete and edit this information, not having to go through so much coding, but it's not necessary, just a preference."

Like, if I don't have to dig deep through hundreds of coding to find where I can edit, that'd be nice? If I could just go to the code, and bam, know where to look, if that makes sense. xD

And I'm not sure what the other fonts are either, but I can definitely look up other fonts. I'm curious though, would you happen to know of any fonts that pair well with raleway, as suggestions? c:

EDIT: The subtext is 'thin roboto' and the main header font "mortal coil" is called 'abril fatface'; I do like the spacing in those words, by the way, so spacing would be great! :D

Thank you so much for trying out stabs! :3

Like, if I don't have to dig deep through hundreds of coding to find where I can edit, that'd be nice? If I could just go to the code, and bam, know where to look, if that makes sense. xD

And I'm not sure what the other fonts are either, but I can definitely look up other fonts. I'm curious though, would you happen to know of any fonts that pair well with raleway, as suggestions? c:

I happen to use raleway quite a lot, so I've got a nice list - most are modern/sans serif - Lato... Oswald... Abel, to name a few :)

What I can do is map out the code so that it's sort of broken up - I can't really 'hide' it, but it'll be fairly easy to see where it starts and begins :)

I happen to use raleway quite a lot, so I've got a nice list - most are modern/sans serif - Lato... Oswald... Abel, to name a few :)

What I can do is map out the code so that it's sort of broken up - I can't really 'hide' it, but it'll be fairly easy to see where it starts and begins :)

I actually just found out what the other fonts were haha xD the subtext is 'thin roboto' and the main header is 'abril fatface'

Thank you once more for doing this~

I actually just found out what the other fonts were haha xD the subtext is 'thin roboto' and the main header is 'abril fatface'

Thank you once more for doing this~

Ah yeah. Those fonts will probably NOT work then, because they both have two names... I can test them, tho - or see if there are similar options :) (I know Roboto is one, for sure - I use that often)

Ah yeah. Those fonts will probably NOT work then, because they both have two names... I can test them, tho - or see if there are similar options :) (I know Roboto is one, for sure - I use that often)

No worries! Feel free to experiment a little. I trust your judgement! :D

@Elle Joyner Would you like the picture I plan to use to help proportion things a little and offer some aesthetic? c:

@Elle Joyner Would you like the picture I plan to use to help proportion things a little and offer some aesthetic? c:

Yes, please! That would be immensely helpful :)

Yes, please! That would be immensely helpful :)

heeeeere you go :D it's hq and a big pic~

http://i.imgur.com/gtTSsy3.jpg

heeeeere you go :D it's hq and a big pic~

http://i.imgur.com/gtTSsy3.jpg

Now ... I imagine because this pic is gorgeous (and hQ and HUGE) that you don't want THIS in the circle image?? I can incorporate it into the actual body of the RP skeleton - so it's more visible, and just do something simple (maybe a cherry blossom?) for the circle pic?

Now ... I imagine because this pic is gorgeous (and hQ and HUGE) that you don't want THIS in the circle image?? I can incorporate it into the actual body of the RP skeleton - so it's more visible, and just do something simple (maybe a cherry blossom?) for the circle pic?

I was thinking it could just be cropped to fit the circle image and have her face be the focal point of the circle image? Reason I say this is because if this was to be in the actual body of the rp skeleton, I would like for the whole body to be visible, but since the body is right in the middle of the picture and the focal point, I'm afraid it'd all be covered up by boxes and what not. I wouldn't want it to be covered up, unless there was a way to make most of it not covered up.

Reactions: junebug
I might be back for another very soon!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I know I've said it a million times, but I just wanted to say thank you once more and let everyone know how amazing your coding skills are! Efficient and beautiful coding, just the way I wanted it! :3

• Love
Thank you so much !! Glad you're happy :):):)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Form Data | Same CS's as the Last Request.^^

Design Preference | Complex coding is my favorite coding!

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | I would like to keep to winter themed kind of colors for this one so more blues , silvers , greys and whites if possible to depict the kind of story she holds in her heart.

Theme/Genre | Same Yokai RP but , Difference in character. Mizuna is a Snow Woman who is bound by that of her cold heart since the slaughter of her family by a rogue yokai. Since then , she has always been extremely cold , shy , naive and not the most sociable of girls even though her beauty portrays another picture entirely to all. She hides in the iced confines of her heart unsure of what life truly is besides a frozen wasteland in her mind.

Picture:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2d/a8/36/2da8363486aa9bf2ba1dd4979b01c9af.jpg

Quotes:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/62/97/fb/6297fb9dee0978aeed3fa6b21d883aaa.jpg

Song:

Form Data | Same CS as in my other one!

Design Preference | Complex Please!

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | As for the color scheme for this one , I want to keep to seductive and dark themes. So , reds , golds , Ivory and Greens if possible or whatever you think works.

Theme/Genre | What genre does the RP fall into? This will help me determine the 'mood' of your design.
GROUP RP PLOTTING - INTEREST CHECK - 「ᴛᴀᴋᴀᴍᴀɢᴀʜᴀʀᴀ」- the path of cherry blossoms

~ It is a Yokaui RP aka Japanese Demon RP and I'm looking to depict the tragic story of my Kitsune and the sad road it took for her to rise to the power and role she held in her lifetime to come and what came to be and the costs she had to pay to become the person she is now and the one known as the the , " Soul Dealer aka The Soul Witch." She is truly content in who she has become to the prying eyes of her fellow Yokai and yet , within.. She craves to be free and know what lies beyond the insufferable world she has been trapped in for centuries.

Pictures: It is rather large but , it is the picture of my character.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6e/9f/52/6e9f52fd30b1afdc3ac05d499d31ed53.jpg

The Crows: Her Spies of the Day and Night
https://68.media.tumblr.com/4f77935cb7f2accbb6db1a0868c2eb96/tumblr_o2wotyHcxt1t0l1jvo1_500.gif
Song:

Quote:
"Here in the forest , dark and deep.. I offer you that of Eternal Sleep."

" So Dark , So Deep are the Secrets you Keep.."

" We are all searching for someone's demons who play well with our own."

Id love to have your work done on this! @Elle Joyner

Form Data | Name: Katsuma (Self Controlled) 勝間 (自己制御) (If you could please insert the name into the text)
Alligiance: (may be self, may be unknown, may be to a god)
Appearance: (please provide a faceclaim, I would personally prefer anime-style ones. You may also have a worded description, you may also include any alternate forms)
Personality:
Abilities:
History: (a detailed as you want. Honestly, it can be anything. They were a princess, they were an exile. They fell from the sky, they came out of the ground. Possibilities are endless!)
Relationships:
Design Preference | Complex but similarly done to what Shayla asked for for Saige. That is the kind of CS I would like

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | White, Blue, Darker shades
FC inserted into CS
http://68.media.tumblr.com/9e67959a75864ccfb5959746fa16c2c8/tumblr_o6bw5g5Zt91qjtxoeo1_1280.jpg
FC Fox Form inserted into CS
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sXaq09LluSw/UpZGQkyI80I/AAAAAAAAAY4/hZRZIXicXtc/s1600/Zenko.jpg
GIF inserted into CS
http://pa1.narvii.com/6065/fd2fcfe17d7435e0256a40ed42ff5208a0089810_hq.gif

Theme/Genre | Historic Fantasy, Demons (Youkai) , My character is a carefree playful, seductive, powerful Kitsune, lives on his own in a large forest. Other key points about his is he is secretive, has a troubled past from killing his parents and leeping the truth hidden from his sister who he loves dearly and is protective over.

Song

Id love to have your work done on this! @Elle Joyner

Form Data | Name: Katsuma (Self Controlled) 勝間 (自己制御) (If you could please insert the name into the text)
Alligiance: (may be self, may be unknown, may be to a god)
Appearance: (please provide a faceclaim, I would personally prefer anime-style ones. You may also have a worded description, you may also include any alternate forms)
Personality:
Abilities:
History: (a detailed as you want. Honestly, it can be anything. They were a princess, they were an exile. They fell from the sky, they came out of the ground. Possibilities are endless!)
Relationships:
Design Preference | Complex but similarly done to what Shayla asked for for Saige. That is the kind of CS I would like

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | White, Blue, Darker shades
FC inserted into CS
http://68.media.tumblr.com/9e67959a75864ccfb5959746fa16c2c8/tumblr_o6bw5g5Zt91qjtxoeo1_1280.jpg
FC Fox Form inserted into CS
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sXaq09LluSw/UpZGQkyI80I/AAAAAAAAAY4/hZRZIXicXtc/s1600/Zenko.jpg
GIF inserted into CS
http://pa1.narvii.com/6065/fd2fcfe17d7435e0256a40ed42ff5208a0089810_hq.gif

Theme/Genre | Historic Fantasy, Demons (Youkai) , My character is a carefree playful, seductive, powerful Kitsune, lives on his own in a large forest. Other key points about his is he is secretive, has a troubled past from killing his parents and leeping the truth hidden from his sister who he loves dearly and is protective over.

Song

Looks good. Should be able to get this to you tomorrowish!

@Dante - so unfortunately with the downtime today I wasn't able to finish your sheet but I should be able to finish by Monday at the LATEST. Thanks for your patience!!

Reactions: Dante
@Elle Joyner Okay, I'm back for a super simple CS that only has one section for biography/relationships/whatever and a basic info section! :D

Form Data | For basic info, Name, Age, Gender, Species, Occupation, Affiliation, Marital Status (and if there was an easy way to continuously add more, depending on different character sheets, that'd be awesome as well!)

For the next section, just label it 'Relationships' and have squares for images and a description area

Design Preference | Simple

Mobile Friendly | Yes (ultimately, i would like for it to fit in the 'character biography' section of characters on albums (an example of what i mean: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/cynthia-le-tallec-npc.14689/

Color Scheme | Color Palette #3348

Theme/Genre | Dark Fantasy (so dark, mute colors though not too dark as to not stand out background; i'd like the colors to stand out)

Below is a mock up :) (to clarify, there is a rectangular background image and then the circle image). you may use any image you wish as placeholders, if not placeholder images.

elle joyner.png

@Elle Joyner Okay, I'm back for a super simple CS that only has one section for biography/relationships/whatever and a basic info section! :D

Form Data | For basic info, Name, Age, Gender, Species, Occupation, Affiliation, Marital Status (and if there was an easy way to continuously add more, depending on different character sheets, that'd be awesome as well!)

For the next section, just label it 'Relationships' and have squares for images and a description area

Mobile Friendly | Yes (ultimately, i would like for it to fit in the 'character biography' section of characters on albums (an example of what i mean: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/cynthia-le-tallec-npc.14689/

Color Scheme | Color Palette #3348

Theme/Genre | Dark Fantasy (so dark, mute colors though not too dark as to not stand out background; i'd like the colors to stand out)

Below is a mock up :) (to clarify, there is a rectangular background image and then the circle image). you may use any image you wish as placeholders, if not placeholder images.

elle joyner.png

You got it :) will work on this today!

You got it :) will work on this today!

I'm not sure how big the background should be, so I leave it up to you. :)

@Elle Joyner A wild noob appears. Hello! :) I'm Rose and I heard of your fantastic coding from a friend of mine. I would like to thank you first for providing this service, it's really cool and exciting, especially for noobie me who can barely code anything. So, with that being said, would you perhaps mind taking on another project?

Form Data | Prince Mammon; Age 732 years old; Male; Archdemon
Personality: Egotistical, Prideful, Greedy, Stubborn/Determined, Competitive, Passionate, Manipulative, Ambitious, Cocky, Rash, Reckless

Quotes to use if you like:
"I have everything you could possibly imagine and I still want more. What can I say my sweet thing, I'm greedy as hell, I want your life too..." (This quote inspired by Greed from FMAB)

"Afraid to get too close, little bird? I don't bite... much."

"Try as you might my dear, there's no running from greed. I always get what I want in the end."

Pictures: Face Claim - Justice Joslin (I can find more if needed)
[spoili]
full
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3MtbWVkaWEtY2FjaGUtYWswLnBpbmltZy5jb20vNTY0eC8xOC80My84NC8xODQzODRiN2Q2NzBmYzdhNzYxOTRiNjUyZGFmY2U4OC5qcGcifQ.2Oc5sanrqS-BdAdbE89m3p_DMVc
[/spoili]

Design Preference | Simple, I am but a noob in the world of coding. :3

Mobile Friendly | Yes, but whatever is easiest for you!

Color Scheme | Color Palette #1537

Theme/Genre | Dark Fantasy!

I can clean up the form if it is a little messy. :3

@Rose305 :) I should have something for you in the next day or so !

@Rose305 :) I should have something for you in the next day or so !
Thank you! :)

Name of Roleplay | Golden Antlers

Other Info | "What if I feel this way for the rest of my life...?"

Theme/Genre | Supernatural / Psychological Horror

Image(s) for Banner | Image one Image two Image three image four image five

(let me know if you need more images or would like something specific for images that'll help you out! :D )

Other Info | "What if I feel this way for the rest of my life...?"

Image(s) for Banner | Image one Image two Image three image four image five

(let me know if you need more images or would like something specific for images that'll help you out! :D )

Hey @Vio ! Should have this ready for you soon!

@Vio - Hey! So - working on this now, but I have a few questions...

Namely - The images you sent were a little large for an ad banner (they're 800x100) - in order to make them work, they'd be awfully small, but given what you gave me to work with as far as an IDEA... I can make something using just those concepts - as long as you're alright with being flexible?

@Vio - Hey! So - working on this now, but I have a few questions...

Namely - The images you sent were a little large for an ad banner (they're 800x100) - in order to make them work, they'd be awfully small, but given what you gave me to work with as far as an IDEA... I can make something using just those concepts - as long as you're alright with being flexible?

Oh, I thought having larger images was a necessity. I'm sure I read that some where. xD
Either way I think it'll be fine so long as it looks well made. You don't have to use all the images either, I provided options not necessities since I thought that would be easier? Anyways, I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Oh, I thought having larger images was a necessity. I'm sure I read that some where. xD
Either way I think it'll be fine so long as it looks well made. You don't have to use all the images either, I provided options not necessities since I thought that would be easier? Anyways, I'm excited to see what you come up with.
That's my fault haha. I don't mean resolution so much as the actual size of the image... But I resized them and they look nice. I'll send you a few ideas in the am!

That's my fault haha. I don't mean resolution so much as the actual size of the image... But I resized them and they look nice. I'll send you a few ideas in the am!

Great! Glad it isn't giving you too much trouble. I look forward to them. ^^

Other Info | "These creatures are vampires. They're killing by the night."

Image(s) for Banner | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Name of Roleplay | The Great Divide: Crossfire

Other Info | Find the truth--End the war--Before they destroy each other (include only if you see fit)

Theme/Genre | Dark science fantasy, elements of survival, war, and intrigue

Image(s) for Banner | Image

Name of Roleplay | The Great Divide: Crossfire

Other Info | Find the truth--End the war--Before they destroy each other (include only if you see fit)

Theme/Genre | Dark science fantasy, elements of survival, war, and intrigue

Image(s) for Banner | Image

Will get this out to you shortly! :)

I've returned to ask for your again! Just the customer who can't get enough of you lol.^^

Character Sheet Request:

Form Data | Same CS as my first one I listed to you in my first request. But , Nicknames and Cloak Ability Added this time if possible.

Design Preference | Complex , I'd like to do another character sheet similar to that of Saige's.

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | I'd like to keep to the color lines of Silvers , golds , blacks and reds and possibly emerald green kinds of colors.

Theme/Genre | This RP falls into the catergory of Dark , Fantasy , Romance , Twisted Fairytale aspects. I can send you more info on it through PM if you wished.^^

Here are the pictures for the character herself!

https://i1.wp.com/desktopwallpapers...al-Gadot-Showing-Legs.jpg?fit=2048,1367&ssl=1

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e4/07/64/e40764b94cec5ac6aaa40b793871682e.jpg

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Global Celebrities(F)/Gal Gadot/gal-gadot-0a.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b9/91/f7/b991f7827978777398cfa7aaedb9c705.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/95/78/df9578f593a0342aca059f1707ae6311.jpg

Interest Check Request:
Information | I'll have the info PM'd your way as soon as this part is posted.^^

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | Same as that of my CS honestly , I'd like to keep to Golds , Silvers , Blacks , Reds or Emerald Green tones for this. I'd also like these images added if possible!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lervnhSMN21qa4qypo1_500.gif

Teen Wolf GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Theme/Genre | Dark Fantasy , Romance , Adventure , Dark Fairytales

I've returned to ask for your again! Just the customer who can't get enough of you lol.^^

Character Sheet Request:

Form Data | Same CS as my first one I listed to you in my first request. But , Nicknames and Cloak Ability Added this time if possible.

Design Preference | Complex , I'd like to do another character sheet similar to that of Saige's.

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | I'd like to keep to the color lines of Silvers , golds , blacks and reds and possibly emerald green kinds of colors.

Theme/Genre | This RP falls into the catergory of Dark , Fantasy , Romance , Twisted Fairytale aspects. I can send you more info on it through PM if you wished.^^

Here are the pictures for the character herself!

https://i1.wp.com/desktopwallpapers...al-Gadot-Showing-Legs.jpg?fit=2048,1367&ssl=1

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e4/07/64/e40764b94cec5ac6aaa40b793871682e.jpg

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Global Celebrities(F)/Gal Gadot/gal-gadot-0a.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b9/91/f7/b991f7827978777398cfa7aaedb9c705.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/95/78/df9578f593a0342aca059f1707ae6311.jpg

Interest Check Request:
Information | I'll have the info PM'd your way as soon as this part is posted.^^

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | Same as that of my CS honestly , I'd like to keep to Golds , Silvers , Blacks , Reds or Emerald Green tones for this. I'd also like these images added if possible!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lervnhSMN21qa4qypo1_500.gif

Teen Wolf GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Theme/Genre | Dark Fantasy , Romance , Adventure , Dark Fairytales

Welcome back!! :)

What is the character name, for the CS?

Welcome back!! :)

What is the character name, for the CS?
Natalia Grace DeRazia.

Glad to be back! ^^

• Love
Form Data | The CS needed is listed down below:

GENERAL
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Birthday:

PHYSIOLOGY
Markings:
Piercings:
Height:
Weight:
Build:

PERSONALITY
Overview:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

BIOGRAPHY
History:

MISC.
Relationships:
Other:

I'd like each part to be separated by main headers and for both of these pictures picture #1 and picture #2 to be incorporated somehow. The pictures can be resized, if needed. This is an idea of what I'd like (the general section is technically already in those six tabs/bars/columns/whatever they're called, so you don't need a main header for that).

elle.png

Mobile Friendly | Yes, preferably, but not mandatory

Color Scheme | Autumn color scheme, preferably the top one in this picture. Color hexes are as follows #844222 (brown), #DB6855 (light pink), #EE6030 (orange), #C83A26 (red/burnt orange), and #9C2D34 (dark reddish pinkish/magenta type color).

Theme/Genre | Gothic Horror, Twisted Fairytale, Romance

@Elle Joyner Hello again! :) I believe Katori beat me here but I was wondering if you would have time for another CS. I absolutely loved the last one! XD It is beautiful! :P

Form Data | Name: Danielle "Danni" Strider -- Age: 24 Years Old -- Gender: Female --
Room for Personality and History as well as a section for likes and dislikes, secrets, skills.

Quotes: "You wanna go wolf boy? Then let's dance." -- "They say you can't change fate, I say watch me." -- "Underestimate me. That'll be fun."

Picture(s):
[spoili]
532.jpg
[/spoili]

Design Preference | Simple please. :)

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Guns n Roses 1 Color Palette

Theme/Genre | Dark Fantasy (Play on Red Riding Hood)

@Elle Joyner Hello again! :) I believe Katori beat me here but I was wondering if you would have time for another CS. I absolutely loved the last one! XD It is beautiful! :P

Form Data | Name: Danielle "Danni" Strider -- Age: 24 Years Old -- Gender: Female --
Room for Personality and History as well as a section for likes and dislikes, secrets, skills.

Quotes: "You wanna go wolf boy? Then let's dance." -- "They say you can't change fate, I say watch me." -- "Underestimate me. That'll be fun."

Picture(s):
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Design Preference | Simple please. :)

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Guns n Roses 1 Color Palette

Theme/Genre | Dark Fantasy (Play on Red Riding Hood)

Hey hon! Just a heads up - your image shows up as an error !

Hey hon! Just a heads up - your image shows up as an error !
Darn, okay I'll fix it when I get home in an hour or two. Thank you!

@Elle Joyner Okay, try it now!

@Elle Joyner Okay, try it now!

Good to go :)

@Rose305 - Should get you your sheet tomorrow :)

• Love
Character Sheet Request: Thank you again , Elle!

Form Data | Same CS as my first one I listed to you in my Natalia Request. But , with Title , Alias and Lands if possible.^^ Also , if you could add these two quotes , that would be wonderful!

https://i.imgur.com/jZkatup_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/62/3a/57/623a575155e98517419b763e692278f9.jpg

Design Preference | Complex , I'd like to do another character sheet similar to that of Natalia's

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | I'd like to keep to the color lines of Silvers , golds , blacks and Blues this time around!

Theme/Genre | This RP falls into the catergory of Dark , Fantasy , Romance , Twisted Fairytale aspects.

Here are the pictures for the character herself! Her name is Allora Marie Winslow , Duchess of Sarile

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d8/b2/81/d8b28102a33cfd5fe4e91d6b336a8f3c.jpg

http://www.celebzz.com/wp-content/u...underwater-photoshoot-by-lance-staedler_2.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/7e/a4/447ea4d394777db9dd6f5eb1cf7d6272.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/9b64b308287c793b497cfef5af8c1c7f/tumblr_inline_o0nmb3FY1F1rifr4k_500.gif

This is the song!

Thanks for the help the other day, Elle. Much appreciated. Again, thanks for taking up on my request :)

• Love
@Elle Joyner Hey you! x3 Are you open to creating basic thread bbcodes where you can type your post up? c:

@Elle Joyner Hey you! x3 Are you open to creating basic thread bbcodes where you can type your post up? c:

You mean like the body of a post? Sure :)

Form Data | Main Header in Fancy font, Latin Filler in Calibri font, Footer at bottom for location, interaction, and mention

Design Preference | Simple, Add music player, rectangle pic (https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/450x230q90/923/krtlBA.jpg) and width of 450 for the whole body; a bit slim in the body but not overly so (maybe around 700 height)

Mobile Friendly | Yes, but not mandatory

Color Scheme | #75B3BE for header and footer, white for the body, and black for the text

Theme/Genre | General (want to use across multiple rps and have the ability to change hex codes in quick and simple task to match whatever themes/genres/colors i'd like to represent c:)

Form Data | Main Header in Fancy font, Latin Filler in Calibri font, Footer at bottom for location, interaction, and mention

Design Preference | Simple, Add music player, rectangle pic (https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/450x230q90/923/krtlBA.jpg) and width of 450 for the whole body; a bit slim in the body but not overly so (maybe around 700 height)

Mobile Friendly | Yes, but not mandatory

Color Scheme | #75B3BE for header and footer, white for the body, and black for the text

Theme/Genre | General (want to use across multiple rps and have the ability to change hex codes in quick and simple task to match whatever themes/genres/colors i'd like to represent c:)

I'm off to bed, soon, but I should be able to get this out to your tomorrow! :) And just to clarify, by music player you mean embedded youtube right?

I'm off to bed, soon, but I should be able to get this out to your tomorrow! :) And just to clarify, by music player you mean embedded youtube right?

Yeah, that's what I mean xD I'm new generation- it's all music players to me haha

You can put this in there: Ru004sZMqjc