Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
xRX2QWs.png

What on Earth have I stumbled upon?

You heard it here, first... or maybe a friend recommended you check this out... or it came to you in a dream-like vision whilst you slumbered beneath the swooping boughs of a weeping willow, but whatever way it happened, you've searched long and hard and you've found Elle's Emporium of Pretty Things. Where awesome BBcode and beautiful images are right at your fingertips and all you need do is ask, politely. And the really exciting part? Everything is completely and utterly free, costing only the time it takes you to type up what you're looking for… and maybe a touch of my sanity ;-)

Currently I am able to take on roughly FOUR projects at a time, but if all project slots are full please don't feel like you can't make a request - just note that you will have to wait your turn :)

NEW!!! || As of 10/9/17 I am no longer offering CUSTOM BBCODE DESIGNS. This just got WAY too complicated for me to do on my schedule, and frankly, given how few RPs actually succeed (or even start XD) it became extremely frustrating to spend hours on a design that never saw the light of day.

That being said - I am still offering coding. What you will do is select a code preference from my Emporium Workshop - You may customize the color options/font options, but otherwise, what you see is what you get. There are currently THREE styles to choose from, but more will come.

|| CURRENT PROJECTS ||
>>>>Elle is currently operating at 100%<<<<​
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN

Who is responsible for these preposterous shenanigans? This absolute tomfoolery?

You can call me Elle... You can call me a lot of things, but some I might not answer to. Everything I know, I've taught myself - and because I'm a stay at home mom with photoshop and a whole mess of time on my hands, I love to create things in my spare minutes.

I have no delusions that I am a coding or graphic magician... I simply understand the site Code to some workable degree and I love to play around with whatever graphics google-fu will get me. It's a hobby that I love and hopefully it will prettify whatever parts of your RP you're looking to prettify.

I do NOT draw/paint/poo out ORIGINAL art... at least not anything that you will want to use, so graphics will need to be FOUND and supplied by you. I can give you suggestions or tell you where to look, but most likely I will not have time to go graphic hunting as well as make you a design. Also, please do not give me things with watermarks or anything that will get me into trouble for using (I'm lookin' at you, Olympics Rings:tm:). I'm poor and want to continue to be able to feed my kids, so I don't wanna get sued <3

What's the catch, you sneaky, sneaky lady?

What's the catch? Well, there isn't really one... other than you may need to be a little patient to receive your goodies, but I'll be working as fast and as hard as I can!

I love to work on coding and making the world lovely is kind of a natural talent for me anyway, (seewhatIdidthere?) but I do, alas, have a real life (Toddlers and cooking and laundry, oh my!) that occasionally gets in the way of the FUN stuff, like art and coding. I also have my own projects... namely roleplays that I'm a part of or run or my Intern work, and those are my priority on this site. Please allow the time I need to create (which will be as quickly as I'm able at the time) and I PROMISE… you won't be disappointed in the results.

I create basically anything listed in the fancy shmancy banner at the top of this list (And in case you're too lazy to scroll back up… That means coding or graphics for character sheets, overviews, ad/character banners). As well, I can do VERY LIGHT graphic-editing for character images/avatar. At the moment I don't really make signatures, because, well... I find them distracting and have them hidden.

For simpler projects, please allow AT LEAST 3-5 days for completion and for larger projects, 7-10 days. These are not exact numbers, and you may receive your finished results before or after the time specified, but I will do my best to stay on target! Just know I'm working on it - but constant reminders MIGHT make me voluntarily 'forget' for a while >_>

At the end of the design process, if there is anything you'd like tweaked, that's fine - I always try to save a workable copy of everything I do, but please know that I will not do total redesigns. If you're unhappy, you're not obligated to use the design, but please don't ask me to start over just because it's not what you envisioned 100%. I am on a low-sodium internet diet, so if you become unexpectedly filled with angst, please keep your salt to yourself - sending me angry PMs about how you hate my work and want me to die in a hole won't get you much more than sore fingers from keyboard smashing.

Because I'm not charging you, I don't necessarily expect you to give me credit for my designs, but it WOULD be nice. I work hard and everyone likes to be appreciated and acknowledged. That said, please don't TAKE credit for any of my designs - this will make me angsty and I will be obligated not to work with you again. Also, I will have to report you.

My own aesthetic tends to run towards simpler designs - classic palettes with pops of color and a lot of sans serif fonts. Why is this important? Because if you fail to give me enough info I want you to know what to expect to receive ;-)

IMPORTANT NOTE || I do NOT do strict horror or work with overtly violent imagery - I just won't. I'm a visually affected person and I can't deal with googling anything tooooo creeptastic. I also do not do EXPLICIT (lewd) designs for Red/Blue Star/ERP roleplays. This is a personal preference of mine.

Also of Note || I CAN do gifs - but I will only do ONE gif per person, as they take longer and are a LOT more frustrating - I can only add text to an existing gif. I cannot CREATE a gif.

[bg=#FFF384]TL;DR || Tell me what you want... in explicit detail. Be Patient. Don't be a jerk and take credit for my work.[/bg]​

Now Serving Customer...

Please include a TAG for me, so I see your form (as sometimes my notifs get a little wonky) - as well as the SITE THEME that you use, so that I know what I'm working with. You may not receive your design 100% the way you pictured it. Basically, I'm not a wizard… and cannot pull your vision from your mind, into my own, but I will do my best! I will allow for a few revisions, as well as offer several 'previews' beforehand, so we can discuss any changes you might like.The more detail you give me, however, the better and closer to your vision your design will be - if you fail to give me enough info, you might not get what you want and that might make you sad.

[tabs][tab=FORMS]
PLEASE FIND THE FORM YOU NEED AND POST WITHIN THIS THREAD OR PM TO ME
[/tab][tab=CS Form]
[bg=#FFF384]
Design Preference | Please select a design from the Emporium Workshop - They are NUMBERED and you MUST specify which design you want.

Color Scheme | What palette would you prefer? If you can't find/pick one, I will just have to guess based on other important info.

Color Preferences | Which fonts do you prefer - please select at least two - but no more than FOUR.
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Interest Check]
[bg=#FFF384]
WIP - Not currently Open for Interest Check applications!
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Ad Banner]
[bg=#FFF384]
Name of Roleplay | The name you want to appear in the banner

Other Info | If you want any sort of short blurb or quote, and/or genre information listed ON the banner itself

Theme/Genre | If it's an RP what sort of genre is it? This will help me determine the 'mood' of your design.

Image(s) for Banner | Please provide -working- URL LINKS. These are any image(s) you want me to use - please note that for banners I will not FIND images for you - Images should be 800x100, or fit into that frame - anything with too low a resolution will be blurry/pixilated.​
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Post Banner]
[bg=#FFF384]
Name of Character | The name you want to appear in the banner.

Quote/Blurb | This is any optional/additional information you want within the banner - for example a short quote.

Image(s) for Banner | Please provide -working- URL LINKS. These are any image(s) you want me to use - please note that for banners I will not FIND images for you.​
[/bg]
[/tab][tab=Image Editing]
[bg=#FFF384]
Type of Editing Desired | Please include what you would like done with the image - for instance, recolors, adding text, eliminating an element, transparency, combining elements (I may or may not be able to do these things, depending on the image and extent of work needed! I also will NOT edit copy-written images and/or images with watermarks)

Image(s) for Banner | Please provide -working- URL LINKS. These are any image(s) you want me to use - please note that I will not FIND images for you. Images should be of decent resolution, please.​
[/bg]
[/tab]
[/tabs]

But how do I know I'm not asking Bob Ross to paint the Sistine Chapel?

First of all. Bob Ross is great... He's on Netflix now, and those happy trees have never looked better. Also, he was in the friggin' Air Force. He would've done a great job on the chapel if Michelangelo wasn't such a show off... :-{

Second of all - while I already mentioned I'm hardly the next new graphic-design master of the universe, I do have SOME skills, or I probably wouldn't have my own shop. But in case you require some encouragement, here is my testing thread as well as some examples of my work with graphics...

RP Banners - AD or Interest Check

ntqk1gD.jpg

04zNcWG.jpg

0bzdZ99.png

msWghMV.png

ar4wi1L.png

0lNMZ0R.jpg

PzHH1Dc.jpg

gDjWKN1.png

cku7TrD.png
Character Banners for Post or CS

K9hYSUH.png

G2zWnMj.png

H200qnb.png

jimPcFT.png

16ZVNEA.png

wnoCUL2.png

GIF Images

MyITOYX.gif

5JgFFMY.gif

Image Edits

YPKxQJz.png

bfrc5CC.png

GD8umkP.png

ObOdkJM.jpg

Some Helpful Resources

These are some links to resources you can use to help fill our your forms. Please feel free to include any palettes or font info in your forms from any of these sources or use your own. Remember ! The more info I have, the better your design will look!

Color Palette Designs
Fonts
MORE Fonts (downloadable)

Final Notes (the small print): I use EVENING THEME for this site, so if you have trouble seeing any of the images within the accordions, please contact me

As designer, I reserve the right to ask you about/fix potential typos/grammatical errors I find (particularly in sheets used for BANNERS) - Please note this is not a critique on you, personally, but I imagine most people don't mind some free editing, and we all miss things from time to time! ;-)

Most of my coding borders on complex... Because of this, it is REQUIRED that in order for you to use/edit any of it, you MUST turn off Rich Text Editor in your PROFILE PREFERENCES. It is not enough to just turn it off temporarily - you must switch your DEFAULT editor to bbcode. I may choose not to fix exploded/cloned text if you failed to follow this step.

Also, while I will do my absolute best to accurately create mobile friendly bbcode, if you want a complex design, chances are, it won't be 100% mobile friendly. Just bear this in mind - particularly if the GM is looking for mobile friendly CSs.

In light of some RECENT ISSUES with coding and content being taken from Test Threads and used without credit or permission, I will be adding a very small credit-note to the bottom of all of my projects. It will be transparent as possible, but I do ask that you please do not remove it. If it IS removed, I reserve the right to no longer continue working with you on future projects. We all work super hard on our coding - sometimes taking upwards to hours, sometimes DAYS to figure things out, and having it stolen and someone else taking credit for it is incredibly disheartening, and this is the best way I can think to avoid the issue :) Thanks~

Last edited:
  • Form Data | Same Data that that was used in Shayla's and Katoris Crimson Peak/ Red Riding hood CS

Design Preference | Same as Shayla's But Reversed (If pictures allow :P)

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Red, Green, Black, Brown
    -
    Theme/Genre | Dark Gothic, Medieval, Romance, Fantasy

http://static.socialitelife.com/uploads/2015/04/30/sam-heughan-sexy-gifs-04302015-14.gif
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/56/07/1e5607e3bb41c6d9ac1e8991318af0e6.gif
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a4/f3/e2/a4f3e26bd1afd1120cda51497adca9ce.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...ODM1NTM0MzE@._V1_UY317_CR17,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

• Form Data | Same Data that that was used in Shayla's and Katoris Crimson Peak/ Red Riding hood CS

Design Preference | Same as Shayla's But Reversed (If pictures allow :P)

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Red, Green, Black, Brown

Theme/Genre | Dark Gothic, Medieval, Romance, Fantasy

http://static.socialitelife.com/uploads/2015/04/30/sam-heughan-sexy-gifs-04302015-14.gif
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/56/07/1e5607e3bb41c6d9ac1e8991318af0e6.gif
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a4/f3/e2/a4f3e26bd1afd1120cda51497adca9ce.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...ODM1NTM0MzE@._V1_UY317_CR17,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Did you want a name banner, too? Like Shayla has?

Did you want a name banner, too? Like Shayla has?

His name is Aaron Cedric Gremoir

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elle Joyner I would like a CS done if that is possible. If there's any more information you need, let me know (Sorry,it's my first time requesting something from anyone lol)~

Form Data
| Here is the character sheet info that I would like to be included:
Basic
Face Claim: Leda Muir
Name: Serena Victoria Andrews
Nickname: Seren, Vicky
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: October 10th
Birthplace: London, England
Ethnicity: 100% British

Appearance
Height: 5ft 4inches
Weight: 107lbs
Build: Slim with slight curves
Scent: Cotton Candy/ Sugar (Slightly masking the scent of drugs).
Markings: Several scars across her back and arms, from wounds caused by a broken glass bottle.
Tattoos: None
Piercings: 2 studs in each lobe, 4 studs going up the outside of each ear and an industrial bar across the top of her left ear.

Biography
Personality: Serena is a very cold and uncaring individual since the events with Kevin ruining her, having turned very hateful and distrusting of most people, especially those who have any form of popularity. She is a shell of her former popular, charismatic self, and usually sticks to herself, leaving her to now be perceived by most as an introvert and lonely person. She can be incredibly hostile to anyone who tries to interact with her in an even slightly threatening manner, and is incredibly defensive.

However, most of that outward persona is a barrier she has set up around herself, protecting her from further ridicule and harm. Underneath, she is still the same girl, although her aims have changed slightly. Whilst her vain nature still remains, it is less so focused on being the top dog in the school, simply more so on being the best in the situation around her. She can come off as caring to those who manage to break her hard exterior shell, but has a deep distrusting nature towards others. It is very hard for her to let someone in close, and thus it leaves her quite pessimistic and feeling quite abandoned and afraid.

Likes: Money, Partying, Being popular, Water, Night, Winter, Reading, Metal Music (Secret), Playing Bass, Hot Chocolate, Rain, Drugs
Dislikes: Backstabbers, Kevin Hastings, Popular girls, Sports, Country Music, Oranges, Fish, Heat, Schoolwork, Coffee
Strengths: Cold, Heartless, Uncaring, Good Swimmer, Able to Distance Herself from Others, Defensive, Tactical
Weaknesses: Vain, Fragile, Self-centered, Distrusting, Afraid, Pessimistic, Drug Addiction, Weak

Additional Information
History: Serena was born to Avery and Malcolm Andrews in London, England. Her father was a wealthy businessman, and her mother was a stay at home parent. Very quickly after her birth, before even her first birthday, she moved from England to Ravenswood, forced by a change in her father's line of work. She was too young to be affected by the change, but she never got to experience where she was born.

Quickly, she grew to be very stuck up and self centred, believing that she deserved everything handed to her on a platter, mostly influenced by her father. So, that was the attitude that she had as she started school, always having the height of most expensive fashionable clothing, and only ever associating herself with the most popular and powerful people in the school.

Serena used to be at the top of the food chain, one of the most popular girls in the school. She was a prominent member of the cheer-leading team, second only to the captain. She could pretty much get whatever she wanted, whoever she wanted, just with the bat of an eye and the occasional removal of her shirt.

Her world was perfect, and she couldn't complain, especially when Kevin Hastings came in her way. He was charming, smart, smoking hot, and to top it off one of the hottest guys in school. So when he noticed her, she took the chance. It was at one of the regular parties where she first hooked up with him, and it continued for a few weeks. She thought she had him, she thought that they were a thing.

This went on for about a month and a half to two months, the hookups, the hanging out in school, seeming as if they were a couple. She was having the time of her life, queen of the castle, on top of the world, feeling as if nothing could stop her. (Trigger warning: Maybe the sex wasn't always as consensual as she would have liked, but she always gave in one way or another, to appease him). But soon it all came crashing down around her.

Kevin was done with her, and just as quickly as it began, he threw her to the side. Revealing pictures, texts, you name it, all revealed to the school. Her reputation was shattered within an instant, going from queen of the castle to the peasants. Everywhere she looked, people she once considered friends sneered at her and made fun of her, and she quickly retreated into the shadows. Dying her hair, changing her style, you name it, she did as much as she could to become a nobody, away from the constant eyes.

Her parents disowned her, believing that the situation could have tarnished their reputation as well. She was left alone as they packed, getting on a plane and taking off back to England without her, leaving her only the house to live in and her belongings. So, at least she wasn't homeless, and the very, very small amounts of money sent by her family to survive on kept her going, just about.But, even then, most of the money went onto her new habit, drugs.

None of it was enough, even her changes couldn't stop the whispers and jeers in the halls, the snickers behind her back and the bullying. To get away from it, she picked up drugs, giving her something to let her mind go to as her hatred for Kevin, for them all, continued to well up and build, the only thing tethering herself to who she once was, the queen of this god damned hell hole, as she continued to try and distance herself. Everything was gone, she just didn't care anymore, becoming a shell of her former self and letting herself get lost to her new addiction, the bliss that it coursed through her body, letting her forget all her pain, all her struggle. She just couldn't deal with going from the queen of the place, to the low life rat that scurries the hall, dodging extermination.

Connection to Kevin Hastings:
  1. Kevin and Serena dated for a short period of time, in which she was not hesitant at all to get intimate. However, for reasons only she knows, the situation quickly turned sour, and Kevin ended the ordeal. However, that was not enough for him, and he quickly sent all the provocative photos she had sent to him to the rest of the school. She became the laughing stock, bullied horribly and losing all popular reputation she had, forcing her to move back into the shadows. She hit the worst period of her life, everything she had was ruined, and she was in a new rut.
  2. Unknown to most, Kevin ended the relationship due to her worrying about him cheating on her. Whilst Serena never found out if it were true, there was strong evidence towards it, and she called Kevin out on it. When she tried to get answers he hit her repeatedly, with his hands and a broken glass bottle, digging deep into her as she tried to flee, forming permanent scars. She was knocked out by him and sent to hospital, where Kevin had said that she had gotten into a fight at a club and been knocked out. Before she could say her side, her reputation was ruined, and she suffered in silence, as if she said anything it would just be seen as trying to garner sympathy.
Secrets (one related to Kevin)
-The real reason Kevin broke up with her.
-Has an addiction to painkillers.
-Has a lesser addiction on hard drugs.

Relationships: OPEN
Theme song: The Pretty Reckless- Kill Me

Misc:
- She has a pet dog, a husky called Minerva. She's the only other living thing that Serena lives with.

Design Preference | Complex please, I would also like an embedded youtube link with j6t-AgLT-LM :D

Mobile Friendly | Preferably, but it is not required.

Color Scheme | I was unable to locate a specific palette, but her colour scheme consists mainly of pastel pinks, pastel blues, and whites.

Theme/Genre | It would probably be considered a slice of life / murder mystery RP, although I would like to potentially be able to use it across multiple RPs.

Here are some photos I gathered of her if they can be of use:
http://www.japalangblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/LedaMuir_MintGreenHair_hotd_0.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d6/31/b0/d631b0f176cbb7d03baf4637f8d5cd24.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj9n7J5VEAAl2lV.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b9/74/62/b9746227009919ec68d4557e3d4187e3.jpg

Her name is Serena Victoria Andrews, I would like perhaps a name banner at the top, if that is doable~

Aaand again Elle, thank you for the lovely CS template. Great work.

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Name of Roleplay | The Verraad Estate

Other Info | "In the restless heart a seed of betrayal lay."

Theme/Genre | Thriller, Survival, Horror, Mystery

Image(s) for Banner | 1

Name of Roleplay | The Verraad Estate

Other Info | "In the restless heart a seed of betrayal lay."

Theme/Genre | Thriller, Survival, Horror, Mystery

Image(s) for Banner | 1

About to head out for my Anniversary/Father's Day dinner with the hubs - but I should be able to get this to you by Tuesday :)

Reactions: Esmeray
I'm back again! I loved the CS you did for me, I couldn't resist coming back for the second bit I need for that character! Thank you so much, sorry for giving you several requests in a short period of time!

Form Data | Serena Victoria Andrews (If possible, I'd appreciate the same graphic you used in her CS for the name at the top :D )

Mentions:
Interactions:

Outfit:

Design Preference | I would like this relatively simple, with either a side box, or a header, containing the information, and then a large central body that can display the post (Preferably without scrolling). I would also like an image ( https://68.media.tumblr.com/fd3601640276dc48f73df4cbcddff3c4/tumblr_o87uf9nA7I1s7j29fo1_1280.jpg ) situated near the top of the sheet!

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | The same one used for my Serena CS, the pastel Blue and Pink with white and a small bit of black worked wonderfully! I was very happy with the colours!!

Theme/Genre | Same genre as my previously requested CS :)

@Elle Joyner

I'm back again! I loved the CS you did for me, I couldn't resist coming back for the second bit I need for that character! Thank you so much, sorry for giving you several requests in a short period of time!

Form Data | Serena Victoria Andrews (If possible, I'd appreciate the same graphic you used in her CS for the name at the top :D )

Mentions:
Interactions:

Outfit:

Design Preference | I would like this relatively simple, with either a side box, or a header, containing the information, and then a large central body that can display the post (Preferably without scrolling). I would also like an image ( https://68.media.tumblr.com/fd3601640276dc48f73df4cbcddff3c4/tumblr_o87uf9nA7I1s7j29fo1_1280.jpg ) situated near the top of the sheet!

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | The same one used for my Serena CS, the pastel Blue and Pink with white and a small bit of black worked wonderfully! I was very happy with the colours!!

Theme/Genre | Same genre as my previously requested CS :)

@Elle Joyner
Hey hon. Should be able to get this to you tomorrow

Reactions: Unbound
UPDATE

Just a creator note - I have updated some of my "rules" as they are - essentially just notes about designs and such. Be sure to read the ENTIRE post at the top of the page.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
Hey Elle! I wanted to leave you a note expressing my thanks for your most recent work for me. It turned out great! I do have a question for you. Do you take special requests? There was something I wanted to do for The Verraad Estate Rp that's in the works, but I need someone with more photo editing skills than me to pull it off. I essentially want to use a mock flyer for an open house in order to grab the players attention, and wanted to ask if that would be something you would be capable of doing? I believe it would be an image edit, but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask before filling out a form.

Hey Elle! I wanted to leave you a note expressing my thanks for your most recent work for me. It turned out great! I do have a question for you. Do you take special requests? There was something I wanted to do for The Verraad Estate Rp that's in the works, but I need someone with more photo editing skills than me to pull it off. I essentially want to use a mock flyer for an open house in order to grab the players attention, and wanted to ask if that would be something you would be capable of doing? I believe it would be an image edit, but since I'm not sure I thought I'd ask before filling out a form.

I can certainly give it a shot. If it's not something I think is doable, I'll just shoot you a PM to let you know :)

Ello Elle.. Thank ya for the posting template :D

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I can certainly give it a shot. If it's not something I think is doable, I'll just shoot you a PM to let you know :)

Okay. Should I just use the image edit form and try to modify it to ensure I detail everything I need? I may also have an example for you to work with too. >w<

That works :) If I have any follow up questions, I'll just shoot you another PM or post!

@Elle Joyner Should I use a pretty please? Hows about with cherries and the like?

I'm requesting an ad banner:
*edit* Or @CloudyBlueDay if you wanna Banner this, that's bueno, too. :D

I'm Back!!

Form Data
| This character sheet please!

⇢Name | <Full Name>

⇢Nickname | <Do you have a Nickname you go by?>

⇢Age | <Age restricted to 14 and up for characters.>

⇢Carrier | <Are you a carrier? Will you be a carrier? >

⇢Birthdate | <Date of Birth>

⇢Height | <How tall are you?>

⇢Weight | <This really does matter.>

⇢Sex | <Gender>

⇢Orientation | <Gay, Hetero, Pan, Bi, etc. You do not have to put this if you do not want to.>

⇢Build | <Skinny, fit, athletic, etc>

⇢Pack | <What are you carrying?Not everyone has to have a pack full of supplies, You may not have a pack at all.>

⇢Occupation | <What did you do before the outbreak?>

⇢Biography | <When writing your biography keep in mind that not everyone can be a military,cop, or combat expert. Normal people can survive these kind of situations too.>

⇢Likes/Strengths | <Limit yourself to 5 at least.>

⇢Dislikes/Fears | <Limit yourself to 5 at least.>

⇢Theme | <Do you have a theme? This is mostly for fun.>

⇢Played by | <Your Username>

Design Preference | Complex Please!

Mobile Friendly | Yes Please!

Color Scheme | I'd like to keep to neutrals greens , blacks and browns if possible.^^

Theme/Genre | Zombie RP! Think Walking Dead mixed with Resident Evil in a sense? If you need details on my character I'll always be happy to send it your way!

Images I'd like!

https://i0.wp.com/www.starkafterdarkonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Saeko_busujima-1.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/36/e6/c9/36e6c96d86d3acad55f6e52f0d22843d.gif

http://pa1.narvii.com/6484/3b56ed016260b2f493eea60a95491aeb2c357782_hq.gif

Her son: Definetely want in this if possible.^^

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9a/8c/0c/9a8c0c1b1c09b8035a2bc3cfafd10129.gif

I'd like these images linked into the CS as well as Weapons if that is okay.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1bc107e961a40e936133e7743facf837/tumblr_ojx9cisEUf1uuehvxo1_500.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/3d9302b7bfc06073151129343a7692a3/tumblr_nn4djlR3z21spgr4yo1_500.gif

Song & Quote:

Your my world and in that alone , I'll always fight for you.

Form Data |
eda5a58756ce7c0d8629ec679fa2a3a7--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg

⇢Name | SFC Wesley Dawson

⇢Nickname | <Do you have a Nickname you go by?>

⇢Age | 31

⇢Carrier | Unknown

⇢Birthdate | February 28th

⇢Height | 6'2

⇢Weight | 185

⇢Sex | Male

⇢Orientation | Heterosexual

⇢Build | Fit, Athletic

⇢Large Military Pack (With Camelbak) | Five Cans of Food, Filled Canteen, Two Bottles of water, 1911 Handgun, 4x 45 magazines (Filled), Silencer, Combat Knife, Small First Aid Kit, Picture of Wife and Son, Sons handmade dog tags

⇢Occupation | Army Sniper, Ranger

⇢Biography
Wesley was born to a single drug addicted mother and a separated absent alcoholic father alongside his younger sister in San Antonio Texas. Immediately pushed to the sidelines in his 'parents' lives he quickly had to skip most of his childhood and mature himself into a steady supporter of the family to help raise his younger sister. From as early as ten years old Wesley was already selling gimmicks door to door, mowing lawns, doing other odd jobs, to help get a bit more food on the table as well as allow his sister Melissa to have a bit easier of a time growing up and actually enjoying the life a child deserves in their beginning years. In his young teens Wesley would confront his father that had only come around a handful of times over the years and was happily confronted with a drunken assault that nearly left Wesley hospitalized. Despite all of these difficulties Wesley remained a kind and thoughtful child most of his life and even began to accel in school at the start of his sophomore year. Impressing universities, military branches, and potential employers due to his work ethic and performance as well as extracurricular activities.

He would do anything he could to get out of the house and at the end of his high school senior year his mother had even taken steps towards recovery from her awful habits all while his sister began to take her first steps of her own into high school doing all she could to impress her older brother with the opportunities he helped provide her. Over the years Wesley decided even with the many scholarships and choices he had for his education he found he was still lost on what he wanted to do with his life and instead joined the US Army as an Infantryman while Melissa would go on to join a major Ivy League University at Columbia in New York City.

Going almost immediatly into a few tours and maneuvering into Sniper training Wesley found his skillset and what he was meant to do. Fight for something. Able to just think back to the family he had back home and his fellow friends and brothers in arms that deserved to get back to their own children, spouses, and family members.

The Sergeant would return home early from one of his last deployments and surprise his sister while also receiving the great news of how better their mother was doing with her recovery, being clean for more than a year now. Walking to the common area of one of the dorm buildings where he came and walked towards Melissa speaking to another woman about a variety of things. Stopping a moment as his nerves that had laid dormant for years it seemed suddenly came to life. Pride swelled within him over the woman his sister had become but there was more. The woman she was with, the fellow student was breathtaking to him in simple terms. Catching the woman's eyes before his sister noticed her staring elsewhere and turned nearly screaming with excitement as she ran and launched herself into Wesley's arms as well as quickly introduced her brother to her best friend, the woman he would ask out only weeks later.

Sparks quickly flew between the two and the relationship still held strong even after another tour away from the states. The day he came home he spent the day finding the one thing he needed before facing both his sister and girlfriend so the same night he was able to propose to her at a celebration dinner between the two of them as well as his sister and her current boyfriend. As Wesley's life came to be brighter than it had ever been tragedy would strike only half a year into his marriage as his sister and mother were killed in a drunk driving accident only a month after he was told about his wife's pregnancy.

His joy was cut short and it was a difficult time for Wesley but knowing his parents both fell to similar disasters in their own lives he allowed his wife Hanna in to his problems and let her give the support he needed to move on with her and their son, Kei.

The last happy years would pass and soon would be called into one last mission only a month or two after the first outbreak of this new virus, an assignment to protect a small group of scientists researching the virus and trying to develop a cure. Giving his wife one last kiss and kneeling in front of his son as they traded one another's dog tags before saying goodbye.

Now six months after the spread of the virus began Wesley has been separated and believes the group he was assigned to be deceased and has desperately been tracing his steps to find his family once again.

⇢Likes
Long Range Weapons - Very attuned and knowledgeable of most weaponry, but favors a rifle and a good range between him and his target

Honest and Reliable Individuals - Trust is not easily achieved or given but it is nice to be able to relax a bit around a few of those you trust

Children - As hardened as he is, he has never found it easy to kill children undead or otherwise. Likes the small memories the bring of his time with his own son

Motivation - Likes clear goals to motivate himself, Every man needs something to fight for otherwise..what is the point.

His Wife and son above all else - Would do nearly anything for them and would take a bullet or a bite without a moment of hesitation

⇢Strengths
Stealth - Is able to calm and quiet himself and his movements under nearly any situation

Perception/Observation - Always keeps his eyes and attention open to any movements around him

Precision - Extremely Deadly at any medium to long range distance while still being a capable combatant at close range

Hand to Hand Combat - A wide and well practiced based of combatives to grapple and subdue and enemy or in most cases keep a single zombie away from any successful chances at biting him

Survival - Knows how to live off of his surroundings and on the little necessities he may have access to as well as navigation with the simplest of tools or information

⇢Dislikes
Selfish Individuals - Can't stand watching people turn against each other for the smallest of things especially in the world we live in now.

Power Struggles - If one is capable to lead than he should do so for the betterment and survival of others, not just for his own selfish and controlling desires

Lazy people - Everyone needs to do their part unless they want to become another walking corpse

⇢Fears
Never finding his family
Seeing his family die or worse..be reanimated
Failing his son
Hurting his family or becoming one of the Undead

Theme

⇢Played by | Dante​

Design Preference | Complex

Mobile Friendly | Yes

Color Scheme | Grey, Red, White

Theme/Genre | Zombie RP, Zombie Apocalypse

http://cdn-us-cf2.yottaa.net/53ff2f...s/products/p_100025043_1.jpg?yocs=p_&yoloc=us

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1...es/7629/a_2__92747.1477594325.500.750.jpg?c=2

Thank you Elle! :)

@Shayla, @Dante - Hey. Just a heads up. My laptop exploded in death XD so I won't be able to get to these until probably Thursday - Family is visiting and the computer that I would use instead is in the room my brother and sister-in-law are sharing! :)

UPDATE

Just a note -- I have added the following into my original post but am also posting it here, so it's noted...

In light of some RECENT ISSUES with coding and content being taken from Test Threads and used without credit or permission, I will be adding a very small credit-note to the bottom of all of my projects. It will be transparent as possible, but I do ask that you please do not remove it. If it IS removed, I reserve the right to no longer continue working with you on future projects. We all work super hard on our coding - sometimes taking upwards to hours, sometimes DAYS to figure things out, and having it stolen and someone else taking credit for it is incredibly disheartening, and this is the best way I can think to avoid the issue :) Thanks~

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa
@Elle Joyner Heya! I'd like to request an ad banner for a forum game.

Name of Roleplay Game
Mafia

Other Info
"A forum game of deception" - Need to make it explicit that this isn't an RP.

Theme/Genre
It's a game of deception, where the mafia minority attempt to murder all of the town without getting discovered and lynched.

Image(s) for Banner
Option 1, Option 2, Option 3.

Site Theme
Evening​

Name of Roleplay | I N D I G O

Other Info | A subtitle: What is truly worth living for?

Open Sans Condensed font for subtitle, if possible. Spectral font for main title, if possible. I don't want anything too complicated.

Theme/Genre | Post-Apocalyptic, Paranormal

Image(s) for Banner | Image 1

Image 2

Name of Roleplay | I N D I G O

Other Info | A subtitle: What is truly worth living for?

Open Sans Condensed font for subtitle, if possible. Spectral font for main title, if possible. I don't want anything too complicated.

Theme/Genre | Post-Apocalyptic, Paranormal

Image(s) for Banner | Image 1

Image 2

Hey! So for banners, I can't really use google fonts, but I'll see if DAfont has anything similar :)

UPDATE

Just a note - changed the link in the OP to my NEW test thread - there is, as of now, nothing in it, but that will change soon :) (Yay organization!!)

Alright Elle my Sweet! I'm back to give you this request if you would help with this and two of my CS's if you can help.^^

Interest Check:
Information | This is a Once Upon a Time RP and I can't give out the full details here but , I will in PM's for you so you have the general gist.^^

Design Preference | Complex Always!

Mobile Friendly | Very much so need it in a mobile form.

Color Scheme | I think it would be best to keep to more dreamy and airy colors mingled with a slight dark feel. So perhaps colors along blues , silvers , greens and reds if possible.

Theme/Genre | This falls into a Modern esque fairytale roleplay with flashbacks into the past and it will have Romance , Drama , Fantasy , Dark and Light Themes.

Images Wanted
http://33.media.tumblr.com/eb39b5c348ed1d3be9da3f613594116f/tumblr_nbpqxfbHxV1tjsogwo1_500.gif

http://static.tumblr.com/mbkwcdz/mLxm7qgw6/565.gif

CS:One
Form Data |

Basics:
Name
Nickname
Age & Birthday

Occupation
Allegiances

Fairytale Character:

:Appearance:
Hair Color
Eye Color
Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Scars
Weapons

:Mentality:
Personality
History/Optional
Weaknesses
Strengths
Hobbies
Talents
Fears
Secrets

*Relationships*
Friends
Family
Enemies

Love Interest
Gift/Abilities
Other

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | For this CS I would like to use darker themes along the color lines of Purples , Blacks , Blues and Silvers with perhaps a poison apple within the scene of things?

Theme/Genre | What genre does the RP fall into? Fairytales , Fairytale , Fairytales.

https://www.theplace2.ru/archive/sh...tchell_love_and_lemons_photoshoot_2015_03.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...87ebccb25244b40b3c769--shay-mitchell-nume.jpg

http://www.celebzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/shay-mitchell-at-elias-tahan-photoshoot_8.jpg

http://i27.beon.ru/46/27/1522746/37/87575737/x6PDui1tMfM.jpeg

Song:

Quotes:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6iqbgrsXJ1qc0k50o1_500.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...7f464216e71--dark-love-quotes-good-quotes.jpg

CS Two:
Form Data | Same CS as Above

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | I would like to keep to more neutral/forest tones with this one to use color variations of greens , browns and greys.

Theme/Genre | Same as above except that she is the Savior to those in the land.

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/...nings:-Isaac-Sterling-Photoshoot-2014--03.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/58baaba13cfa6afb6d7779553d73ecab/tumblr_n25xrlylfp1qbc7czo5_400.png

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d2/a3/e7/d2a3e77697173628db96cc8a2a7e8ec4.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/30857511abfce0a47c24128bb91931e3/tumblr_n25xrlylfp1qbc7czo6_400.png

Song:

Quotes:

" No true hero ever believes that they are the one promised to be the savior."

" It is not who underneath that defines me , it is the actions that I take that will."

Last edited:
Alright Elle my Sweet! I'm back to give you this request if you would help with this and two of my CS's if you can help.^^

Interest Check:
Information | This is a Once Upon a Time RP and I can't give out the full details here but , I will in PM's for you so you have the general gist.^^

Design Preference | Complex Always!

Mobile Friendly | Very much so need it in a mobile form.

Color Scheme | I think it would be best to keep to more dreamy and airy colors mingled with a slight dark feel. So perhaps colors along blues , silvers , greens and reds if possible.

Theme/Genre | This falls into a Modern esque fairytale roleplay with flashbacks into the past and it will have Romance , Drama , Fantasy , Dark and Light Themes.

Images Wanted
http://33.media.tumblr.com/eb39b5c348ed1d3be9da3f613594116f/tumblr_nbpqxfbHxV1tjsogwo1_500.gif

http://static.tumblr.com/mbkwcdz/mLxm7qgw6/565.gif

CS:One
Form Data |

Basics:
Name
Nickname
Age & Birthday

Occupation
Allegiances

Fairytale Character:

:Appearance:
Hair Color
Eye Color
Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Scars
Weapons

:Mentality:
Personality
History/Optional
Weaknesses
Strengths
Hobbies
Talents
Fears
Secrets

*Relationships*
Friends
Family
Enemies

Love Interest
Gift/Abilities
Other

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | For this CS I would like to use darker themes along the color lines of Purples , Blacks , Blues and Silvers with perhaps a poison apple within the scene of things?

Theme/Genre | What genre does the RP fall into? Fairytales , Fairytale , Fairytales.

https://www.theplace2.ru/archive/sh...tchell_love_and_lemons_photoshoot_2015_03.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...87ebccb25244b40b3c769--shay-mitchell-nume.jpg

http://www.celebzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/shay-mitchell-at-elias-tahan-photoshoot_8.jpg

http://i27.beon.ru/46/27/1522746/37/87575737/x6PDui1tMfM.jpeg

Song:

Quotes:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6iqbgrsXJ1qc0k50o1_500.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...7f464216e71--dark-love-quotes-good-quotes.jpg

CS Two:
Form Data | Same CS as Above

Mobile Friendly | Yes!

Color Scheme | I would like to keep to more neutral/forest tones with this one to use color variations of greens , browns and greys.

Theme/Genre | Same as above except that she is the Savior to those in the land.

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/...nings:-Isaac-Sterling-Photoshoot-2014--03.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/58baaba13cfa6afb6d7779553d73ecab/tumblr_n25xrlylfp1qbc7czo5_400.png

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d2/a3/e7/d2a3e77697173628db96cc8a2a7e8ec4.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/30857511abfce0a47c24128bb91931e3/tumblr_n25xrlylfp1qbc7czo6_400.png

Song:

Quotes:

" No true hero ever believes that they are the one promised to be the savior."

" It is not who underneath that defines me , it is the actions that I take that will."

Should hopefully be able to get to this in the next few days - been a little busy lately !