Elkhorn Private Academy 2: Rise of Ruby Knight OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so o-o

Appearance: image.jpg

Name: Takao Adashi

Height: 6"1'

Faction: Assassin

Reason for attending: When he was younger Takao was taken from his noble family by a group of mercenaries, called the Blue Bloods. As he was stolen away at such a young age, he saw the mercenary group as his family. After awakening to his special abilities, he advanced through the ranks of the group to vice captain, soon after a failed raid the group was destroyed, and Takao forcibly sent to the E.P.A. And here his new story begins.

Cool jump in however.

Lol, do you wanna join Riu?

Go ahead. Submit a profile.

Appearance:download (17).jpg
Name: Karma
Height: 6'4
Short description of why you are at E.P.A.: When karma was small she tried magic and it backfired and gave her two large horns, white eyes, and purple blood. Than after that when she was 10 she made her mother deaf due to a night terror so she sewed her lips shut. She is close to mastering chucklevoodoos [the art of controlling the mind and or hurting people through mind or just talkin to people through mind.] When she uses this her eyes go purple.

I might make an acolyte character, seeing as there isn't one yet

Appearance:image.jpg

Name: Noah "Null" Kingsley

Height: 6"0'

Faction: Acolyte

Short description of why you're attending E.P.A:
After learning he could cancel magic within small, secluded spaces, Noah decided he needed to become stronger. He became obsessed with magic in its entirety, pragmatic use of magic, magic theory, the whole of it, it consumed him. Thus his parents signed him up for E.P.A. One of the most well known schools for this sort of education. From the start Noah knew what he wanted to become, thus he charges blindly down the path of the acolyte, for better or worse.

So I had a long leave from this RP (and almost the site), but I'm back now. My normal posting rate will be slower than normal though and the storyline has not been forgotten so for now it's sandboxing and there will be many influential sub plots that side characters: Characters that are not current students at EPA, will partake in to help move things along. Any other ideas for the RP lay them on me, but keep in mind it is an RP so these ideas should just be general and not very specific. They should lean more towards encounters than anything, sorry if you feel that is limiting. SO, I'm back this RP is going to get swinging and I hope to continue with the three of you. Some are inquiring about the RP with me in Private Chats so if you have any questions you can do that or ask on this thread.
Questions I've been asked:
[BCOLOR=#000000]Purpose and significance of factions?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]If factions have specialized classes in which other factions do not?[/BCOLOR]

Factions are ways of splitting up the students based on their skills, before the events of "Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy: Rise of the Ruby Knight" in the first story these are only seen as different classes and each class had a completely individualized ciriculum. In the current story Rise of the Ruby Knight characters are put in factions which separate talents and skills in specific areas. Assassins are the least liked of the factions being masters of Mana and Taijustsu while the other two only specialize in one of these areas. And in all these factions are like equal social classes, neither being superior toward the other and it is rare to see discrimination. For classes now factions share a curriculum and have an individualized one.
[BCOLOR=#000000]How can magic be used?[/BCOLOR]
However your character uses it. Anyway is acceptable.
[BCOLOR=#000000]How is one admitted to E.P.A.?[/BCOLOR]
A D-Day Exam. This exam is usually bloodier than most as it starts out with a bloody free-for-all between the 100-250 applicants. The Exam week then keeps going until there are only 50 left. Students take this risk because the forces of the Type monsters slowly grow stronger and smarter like a virus, so someone needs to fight them or at least they want to be able to protect themselves. And Unlike normal Exams where it boosts your score, your entrance Exam could boost a "Fresh-Blood" to a Rank 3 class. There are also written courses that you must take that will determine score as well.
[BCOLOR=#000000]Who can take these exams?[/BCOLOR]
All can take these exams.
@RuKi ThAt CrAzY pErSoN @york @Umber

• Love
Reactions: York
Appearance:
Minus the religious stuff and huge weapon thingy
dungeon-fighter-priest-anime-23591450-400-600.jpg
Name: Brant Garrison
Height: 5'6"
Short description of why you are at E.P.A.:
"There's trouble back home where I come from. It took some time but I got things under control, enough for my friends to handle it until I get back. They encouraged me to come here and put my skills to the test, to grow and learn. In short, I'm here for power."

Alojz, Yu, Karma and Brent. I don't know about @Umber's characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.