Elkburger with side of fries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkburger

Original poster
Hello! (: I'm attempting to branch out of my regular roleplay community and sort of get back into the game. I'm a fairly laid-back person and pretty passive... also fairly nervous right now, but I always am right before I dive into a new situation.

Nevertheless, I'm excited to meet new people and get back into my favorite hobby. :D

What do you prefer to be called? Krys or Elk. My real name is Liz, so if that's more comfortable you can always use that!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl

How old are you? 24

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site, but have been roleplaying for around ten years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like small group roleplays and onexone.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Running through grassy meadows! I think I'd get restless otherwise

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? ...Actually, none. I'm feeling pretty zen.

Hi there Elk, welcome to the community! :D

Hi Elkburger, I'm foodforpigs.

We share in the same great trait of being food, and I think that's pretty cool. :)

Thank you, Diana! <3

hey man, it totally is. Let us be fine foody friends! :D /brofive

/brofive

Now I'm wondering if a Food-based RP is in our future. :D

If I get to play a PB&J I am sold. >;D

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku! *throws confetti* I'm Angel. Not a food, but still....

Anyway, if you have any questions about Iwaku or want a rolelpay you can ask pretty much anyone here. They're all really cool.

...This is the most magical night of my life! I think I am in love.

:D also hi Angel! We can always pretend you are an angel food cake. It's close 'nuff to count. >:D

I don't normally post in these, but the title of the thread got me. Congratulations on that and welcome to Iwaku.

I did try my best. ;D Thank you for the warm welcome!

Krysface. <3 Thank you for joining my adventures forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.