Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Year - Takenaka Chiharu
. Grinning at the dark haired girl she leaned forward. "Hey sleepyhead i just said it. It's Chiharu" Amused she was about to say something else but then heard voices from outside the classroom. Takenaka turned her head at the sound of commotion outside seeing Akiko enter making a bit of a scene. But when she turned back to answer Haley. Akiko sat down on her other side. " Im Chiharu" She responded and nodded at her question with a smile. "And miss sleepy over here is Haley."

Noticing something on the flow however Chiharu leaned back and moved her gaze from Akikos seat and over to the entrance. "So i guess you can manipulate plants?" She asked and moved back to a normal sitting position again "I don't think the janitor will be to happy about your trail" The girl commented with a light giggle, happy to suddenly have so many to talk to on the first day. Her siblings had psyched her about school start all yesterday when they noticed she was nervous about it. And then she had this smooth flow instead.
A bit torn on how to balance her attention though, with people on both sides she turned glanced at Haley with curious eyes. Haley something the last name still deluded her memory. Though it was probably also foreign. That was pretty sweet. She had been to Europe a few times so if Haley was from there that would be pretty cool.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Akemi Nagi, teal, trebuchet ms
Grumbling as she finally received her schedule, Nagi vented her frustrations of the piece of paper instead. Folding the given paper into small squares, she kept her face carefully neutral. Momoko had escaped, which was definitely unfortunate, but she knew she'd had other chances throughout the year. The other girls though ... for one, she didn't even know most of them, as they were First Years, but then the other girls ... the ones in her year, just completely irritating.

Folding the squares into smaller squares, Nagi hummed quietly, softly so that she wouldn't draw the other late wanderers' attention. Well, that and so she wouldn't think about running a chain right through their skulls. Nope, nope, nope, happy thoughts, Nagi, happy thoughts.

Taking in a deep breath, Nagi finally let go of the schedule. She had already memorized it, so there was no need to actually keep it anymore. She turned towards the window, and stared, as if in a trace. There were a few late-comers, some were taking their time - probably third years who were usually late anyway - and others who ran as if their life depended on it - most likely the poor naive first years. Everyone had been like that in the beginning, obedient followers, as they grew up though, matured, they would start to develop their sense of self, independence and learn to walk according to their own pace.

Ah. But those thoughts, those reflective thoughts were quickly shoved out the window as the winds stilled around Nagi. The leaves outside halted, and the redhead only watched on expressionless, still lulled in a trance. Some would think she was trying to sleep while standing, but anyone who understood the concept of illusions, would quickly gather that the redhead was falling deep within her own mind. Thankfully, it was nothing dangerous, it was a common practice for those who had powers to manipulate the mind. The ability to see how far was 'too far', too deep.

Even when she was tired, Nagi was pleased to find that she hadn't lost her touch, that she could still turn the switch whenever she'd like. Oh! And leaves swayed once more, like they should. Blinking furiously, Nagi shook her head and turned on her heel - heading for her class.

What it a bad sign if she could still hear voices while deep within?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Strolling into class with her bag held securely against her side, Nagi first stuck her head inside the class, looking at the students inside before she saw the teacher.

"Well ... Good morning, Tsukino - Sensei," The redhead practically purred in delight. She had heard stories from the previous students, some would say the woman was kind, playful even! On the other hand some would tell the stories of the rampages, the death glares ... oh, just what an absolute horror Tsukino was. No matter who said what though, there was one thing that they all said: Tsukino was a intelligent woman, she definitely knew what she was doing, what she was teaching, and would push them all to their limits.

Honestly, Nagi didn't hear most of the words, but what it did spell out for her was that Tsukino-Sensei was intelligent, witty, warm ... a complete variable. She had no idea what was true, what was right, but that just made it all the more appealing. It was ... perhaps just a silly crush, or maybe fascination, but Nagi had always been a curious girl, and that curiosity had yet to have serious consequences on her wellbeing, so ... why not?

Sadly, Tsukino-Sensei was as intelligent as Nagi had been told. She looked ... amused? Well, her upperclassmen from last year probably warned the teacher of the 'French-Redhead' that would undoubtedly bring up all kinds of shenanigans throughout the year. As she wasn't given a response, Nagi pouted and turned the rest of the classroom, trying to find her seat.

Noticing one other person in the room, Nagi placed her bag near the front of the classroom before she strutted down the aisle to the back of the room. Standing in front of Momoko's desk, Nagi leaned over once again, placing a palm just on the edge of the desk.

"Momoko ..." Nagi husked, bringing one of her hands up to tuck a strand of her red locks behind her ear, "Do you ... still have my lipstick?" She asked, then with the same hand that had tucked her hair behind, she reached out to rest it just on the pink haired girl's shoulder, leaning even closer. "... I have to apologize for my actions earlier, I understand that I've made you ... uncomfortable, in front of the others. Does your offer for ... a private performance still stand?" She asked, through half-lidded eyes.​

While Matsuri looked like she was flying through the air with grace and ease, Kaoru could feel that her bookworm nature was biting her in the ass once more. Slowly, her energetic dash decayed into a job, and, by the time she caught up to the lightning-fast student they were following, the poor girl was wheezing like a smoking addict, clutching her sides and bending down. She took in deep breaths, placing her hands on the shoulders of her white-haired brethren as she rested. Maybe she should have listened to Katsuo and exercised regularly after all…

Nevertheless, Kaoru managed to compose herself, straightening her disheveled clothes and hair, before looking up at the room number. It was, indeed, a homeroom class for first years, so her effort wasn't wasted, ultimately. Turning to Matsuri, who had hit a wall from her mad speedz, Kaoru asked, her voice still wispy, "That's for the umpire to decide, ne?"

Airi turned around at the sound of Matsuri smacking into the wall right next to her. "Ah! Are you okay? I'm sorry if I was in the way or something." She was quick to apologize, even if nothing at all was her fault. She also didn't have a problem lending a shoulder to Kaoru, and made no move to shoo the other girl away. "I guess I'm not the only one who's a little late, huh," she asked the other two, a sheepish smile spreading across her face.

"I'm Shirakawa Airi. I really hope we aren't going to be punished for this, but just in case, we should probably get to our seats." Her eyes wandered toward the classroom proper, looking for a few empty desks the impromptu Team Late could occupy. She spotted a few clustered together near the center of the room. Hardly prime real-estate, but better than standing out in the hallway with buckets of water in each hand. She pointed them out to the others. "Ah! There's a few over there."

Yukiko, blue
The sudden slamming open of the door jarred Yukiko out of any sleep she may have been in. The resulting sit up straight before I get in trouble! happened just a little bit too quickly, and Yukiko wasn't quick enough to stop her skates from falling to the floor. The resounding clatter was enough to draw some stares her way, causing the usually composed figure skater to blush a deep scarlet. Quietly, she collected her skates from the tile floor, bowed in apology, and slipped back into her seat. She could certainly do without another incident like that one in the future.

Victoria, red
Victoria looked up. Someone was speaking to her. "Hallo," Victoria greeted. "And, ja. Something about the shoes I was wearing. " It was a little strange, someone asking randomly about being punished for something. Then again, she'd been expecting it. She stopped suddenly, turning to face the oddly perky girl. "My name's Victoria," she introduced. "Victoria von Liebelos. What's your name?" As required of an introduction, Victoria held her hand out with a smile, expecting a handshake. She didn't even think of considering that the Japanese did things differently. Which, if she'd bothered to consider, she could possibly find herself in an unwittingly embarrassing situation.

Pandora Fairchild

Pandora was waiting for the girl to wake up but she didn't. Maybe she was more rusty then she thought. Then she heard a giant bang, then another bang. The girl woke up. Pandora turned around to see what made the noise. It was three other first years. Pandora hated the first years that acted so dizty and bubbly. Pandora stood up and walked over to the girls that had finally sat down. "Thanks to your little stunts, that girl over there woke up, you three nuisances better watch your backs. Have a nice time in class!" Pandora twirled back to her seat. She didn't care if anyone heard her threaten the girls, she could give a crap about what they thought of her. The teacher looked at Pandora. "What? The three bimbos made me loose my concentration." Pandora took out her compacted green diamond mirror, she checked her hair and her eyes. Her eyes were glowing green, that only happen when she was really mad. She closed her eyes to regain composure.

Akiko Fujiwara

Akiko looked back at the rose petals. She started to blush. Then she realized that Chiharu was only joking. "Yeah, but hey what can you do." Akiko started to laugh too. Then she looked at Hayley, who didn't seem up to speaking right now. That would change, no one could resist talking with Akiko, she just had that personalty. "Hi Hayley...if you didn't hear me before I'm Akiko. I can control plants and talk to animals. Just call me Mother Nature over here." Akiko smiled at Chiharu and Hayley. "Chiharu what are your powers again. I remember last year, it was Aegis right?" Akiko didn't know a lot about Aegis type powers but it was a good conversation starter.

Hayley Stein, Purple
Hayley looked at the two girls as they spoke and just listened to them without speaking up. She didn't feel like speaking so she took out a notepad and a pen before beginning to write things down in English as she didn't know how to write much in japanese and she found it more of a nussiance. When she finished she handed the paper to the two girls. The one for Chiharu had written on it "Its nice to meet you. I don't feel like speaking at the moment and its best I don't Japanese is not my strong suit.". The second peice of paper was given to Fujiwara and read "Its nothing against you. I do not feel like speaking as Japanese is not easily spoken by myself." All of it written in English as she didn't think either of them knew Russian or German.

Last edited:
Iguchi Matsuri – First Year Classroom, Hamasaki​

Rubbing her forehead, Matsuri waited until her eyes realigned themselves before shaking her head side to side rapidly, recovering fully. Briefly laughing at Kaoru's comment, her attention was grabbed by Airi, who directed them to their empty seats. Wasting no time, Matsuri slipped into one she decided as hers. Tossing a thumbs up at Airi, Matsuri continued to roll with the baseball theme as she nodded, "Nice play!"

However, their actions seemed to attract some ire. After Pandora finished her little rant, Matsuri blinked, "Eh? We can sleep in class here!?" Excitedly, Matsuri repeated, "We can sleep in class here!" This school really was magic.

Kimiko seethed internally at being called a bimbo, but she didn't want to start a fight on her first day. Instead, she simply ignored Pandora, mentally filing it away for the time being. She wouldn't take the slight lying down, but revenge was a dish best served cold.

She turned to look at her Matsuri, who looked like she was still a little woozy from the impact. "Do you need some aspirin or something for that? You hit your head pretty hard." She reached into her purse and fished out the medicine she kept on hand for migraines. Maybe a friendship could start over something so innocent as a crash.

~ First Year Classroom, Hamasaki-sensei ~

Shirakawa Airi and Iguchi Matsuri, eh? It made Kaoru a little sad that she was the only one that didn't have a soft ending to her name, but nevertheless, it seemed like she had finally found a group of students to be a part of. Sure, they were only grouped up together because they were late, but it still made her want to stick her tongue out at Katsuo for thinking that she should be all cool and elegant in order to have friends.

But at the same time, she DID want to be those things.

Happily seating herself in the cluster of desks at the center of the classroom, Kaoru turned innocently towards the girl that offered suspicious pills to Matsuri and said, "Oh, don't worry about her. Matsuri's just a Gundam or something, so I think screws and reinforced iron plating would help more."

Needless to say, it appeared that she had completely and utterly ignored everything that Pandora said.

Second Year - Takenaka Chiharu
Chiharu lightened up at the mention of powers. "yeah that is right" she answered Akiko. "Hehe i can't wait to try the limits on my new learned power" The girl had a glimmer in her eyes when she said it feeling eager to get to that day. Hayley then handed over the paper and Chiharu looked at the text for a moment before it clicked.
"oh Englishu~ you are from Europe then" she stated and looked at her classmate. "What country?" Chiharu continued in a weird English accent. English wasn't her strongest point but she had travelled a few times and had friends online that spoke it so she had picked up a few things at least.

Mihara Ririka

At the outstretched arm Ririka saw her chance, with the speed and deftness as a predator she linked arms with the foreign girl with ease knowing she could brush off the contact as typical skinship. "Nice to meet you~ I'm Mihara Ririka. So, what year and class are you in?" Friendly skinship, yeah, right, with how close Ririka was it was just a step away from a hug.

First Year Classroom ~ Hamasaki-sensei
It was only the first day of class and Ms. Hamasaki was already having a bad feeling about the batch of students in her class. They were all so chatty, which wouldn't have bothered her if the student with the blue flower on her head wasn't being so mean. Deciding it was best to start class before things got out of hand, Hamasaki stood up from her desk and clasped her hands together. "Okay. Class," she said out loud to gain the attention of her students. She left her desk and walked to the front, a cheerful smile on her face. "As I'm sure you're all aware I'm your first year teacher, and I'd like to personally welcome you to the academy."

In her hands was a large stack of booklets. She walked along the rows handing them out to each student. "This is your syllabus for the year as well as the rules of this classroom, read over them carefully. Included is a calender of the school year, important holidays and events are marked for your convenience. If you're looking at it right now you'll see that we have the Open House coming up, as well as the Club Fair."

"Class will never be as easy as it is for you today, so enjoy it, because tomorrow the real work begins," Hamasaki said. She walked back to her desk and leaned against it, arms crossed coolly. "You'll want to be on your best behavior from now on, because everywhere you go someone is watching. Agencies are always scouting for new additions, and in three years you'll have gained enough of a reputation to be considered for the top Magical Girl Agencies."

"Are there any questions?" Hamasaki asked. She wanted to allow everyone the chance to speak before beginning lessons. It was nothing too difficult, just a 'refresher' for each subject.
~~~

Second Year Classroom ~ Maki-sensei

Saito Midori
Maki Emiri had gained quite the reputation as the sweetest, and nicest teacher anyone could ask for. She was soft spoken, but far from a push over. More than anything she was fair, but that was probably due to the fact that she was quite young, only having graduated herself from the academy several years ago, students automatically took a liken to her youthfulness.

"Good morning, everyone," Emiri spoke up, effectively ending most of the talking going on around her. She was facing her chalk board and began to write her name on it. "I'm Maki Emiri, and I'm your homeroom teacher. I trust that you all have completed all of your assignments from the previous year and brought them in?" She asked curiously. She watched everyone's faces to see who hadn't done the work, but considering this was a private school, missing homework was never a huge issue, even from magical girls. "I'm coming around to collect it after I pass out your syllabus and school calenders."

Maki-sensei walked around the room, handing out the second year syllabus and the school calenders to everyone. When she finished passing the materials out, she began to collect the assignments that were completed over the school break.

Midori was quite excited to hand in her stack of assignments. She took pride in her work, and never missed an assignment if she could help it. She set it on the corner of her desk, clearly trying to impress her new homeroom teacher. But who wouldn't be trying to impress Maki-sensei? She was so sweet, and so cute... Heart shapes seemed to replace the green-haired girl's pupils as Maki-sensei placed the syllabus on her desk. She looks even better up close.

When Maki-sensei passed Midori's desk, Midori's gaze trailed after her and somehow landed on Moriyama-san. She grumbled and stuck her nose up in the air before turning away to face the window. At least she had a cute teacher, that would help to ease some of the tension.

~~~

Third Year Classroom ~ Tsukino-sensei

Aino Momoko
Momoko glanced up from her notebook when she heard Nagi greeting the teacher. She squirmed internally, ankles crossed as she quickly tried to avert her gaze. She was sure Nagi had seen her, and now she was about to come and tease her again. Before Nagi even leaned in to the pink-haired girl, Momoko's cheeks instantly flushed and her hair seemed to stand on end.

As Momoko was about to relinquish her hold on the lipstick, she tightened her grip on it and quietly slid it underneath her. She was sitting on it, and planned to keep it for herself for as long as she wanted. Momoko had enough of her own lipstick, but this was Nagi's, and she wanted to hold onto it. Looking up at the girl, she smiled softly and nodded. She didn't want Nagi to see her sweat. "Unfortunately, I...lost your lipstick, but I can make it up to you," she said, smiling innocently. Her smile faltered somewhat when Nagi began to apologize, but then Nagi went to being a total tease again and Momoko could hardly even accept it for what it was.

"Yes. My offer still stands, Akemi-san," Momoko said, voice soft. She wanted their conversation to stay between the two of them. "I think class is beginning," she pointed out when Tsukino-sensei stood up. Unlike the other teachers, Tsukino-sensei had already passed out the syllabus and calenders before her students arrived. She wasted no time, it seemed.

"Good morning, ladies," Tsukino-sensei greeted, and then wrote her name on the board. "I'm your Third year homeroom teacher. This year will be your hardest, and your most important. Whether you want to join a magical girl agency, or work for the Prime Minister of Japan you'll need to complete your training here before you can get there. As most of you know, the Club fair is coming up as well as the PT Open House. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there."

"Today's first assignment for English is writing a short essay detailing what you did over the school break. At the end of this period, we'll share." With that said, Tsukino-san went back to the front of the room and sat down at her desk.​

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
Iguchi Matsuri – First Year Classroom, Hamasaki​

Turning to Kimiko and spotting odd substances, Matsuri smiled as she responded, "I'm fine, I'm fine!" Patting her reddish forehead, she wondered it there was a spot there, unable to be sure. Matsuri wanted to respond to the Gundam comment, but her attention was snatched away by the teacher's clapping hands.

Hamasaki-sensei's explanation was short, and Matsuri took the syllabus and calender with an nod, briefly looking over the covers before lying them on her desk, perhaps never to be opened.

At Hamasaki's request for questions, Matsuri was bursting with them, to the point where she couldn't choose one to ask. Were they going to be showing off transformations, costumes, and cool attack names? Were they allowed to bring pillows? Was this actually Matsuri's classroom in the first place? Matsuri sat at her desk in intense focus and silence as she pondered.

1ST Year Class-Hamasaki-Sensei

Pandora Fairchild

Pandora took the syllabus, she looked through it. It was a lot of work. She didn't do "work" she usually had some other people do it. Pandora stood up and walked over to Hamasaki. "Hamasaki-sensei, do you really expect me to do this cra...work? This is a lot and I don't do a lot of work." Pandora wasn't about to back down, she didn't want to do all this work. There was someway, somehow she would get out of it.

2ND Year Class-Maki-Sensei

Akiko Fujiwara

Akiko read the note the girl Hayley gave her. She started to smile big. Akiko tried to say something in english. "I know...some...englishes." Akiko's mother tried to teach her and her older sisters english. Her mother didn't know a lot of it, so she didn't really help at all. Instead of looking more like a fool, Akiko threw up a thumbs up sign, as an "ok I'll leave you alone for now" signal.

Akiko lit up at the sight of Maki. She was a beautiful lady. Akiko liked that she was no older then her oldest sister. Maybe she would treat everyone like a person and not just a student. When Maki came over to Akiko's desk, Akiko shot up out of her seat. "Maki-sensei, It's nice to meet you! I'm Akiko! You might of heard of me from other teachers! I'm the girl that leaves flowers petals around the halls. Why did I just say that! I just said that out loud too! Figs and Berries! Anyway I brought you a rose bouquet. As a way of saying I hope we have a fun year together!" Akiko went onto her desk to grab the bouquet, she handed it to Maki. She then took her syllabus and sat back down. Akiko hoped this year would be as fun as last year.

Last edited:
Eile Mizer: Location Third Year Classroom Tsukino Sensei

Eile looked through the syllabus while Tsukino started speaking. It was nothing the green haired girl couldn't handle. Not to mention quite a bit of workload. Her mind idly went to the first years and she wondered what expressions they had when they realized the work they had to do. That got a giggle out of Eile as she tuned into what Tsukino said.

"Today's first assignment for English is writing a short essay detailing what you did over the school break. At the end of this period, we'll share."

"Crap." Eile muttered as she pulled out a notebook and pencil.

She didn't have much to say about this essay, or speaking it in English for that matter, since she worked over the break so she would have enough money to actually own her own place instead of living at the orphanage. Not to mention she needed this school's nurse to help figure out her condition. Also if the entire world's Magical Girl Agency wasn't keeping a very close eye on her, she'd be hanging out at the beach suntanning and actually getting hit on by guys who knew next to nothing about her. Oh well, if life can't give her a break, she'd have to create one herself.

Eile looked around the room before settling her eyes on two empty seats. A quick glance around the room told Eile that Ririka and one other girl was missing. Ririka was one of the few people Eile personally liked. She had a nice personality and had a room full of manga. That instantly won points in the insane girl's mind as Eile started to write something down on the paper. She needed to talk to Ririka and she if she had any new manga in her personal library. Her gaze then fell over to Momoko. No doubt she would have something to say. Momoko had that tour she did and no doubt she was going to brag all about it. Eile would place money on that for sure.

Nagi, sitting in front of Momoka, was talking to her about something. Eile didn't know what those two were talking about. But it wasn't any of her concerns. After a few minutes, Eile groaned loudly and muttered loudly the two words no battle insane woman should ever say.

"I'm bored."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akemi Nagi - Third Year Classroom ~ Tsukino Sensei, teal, trebuchet ms
With a slow nod and a lingering gaze on the pink haired girl, Nagi pulled back and turned on her heel, returning to the front where she had placed her bag on one of the desks earlier. As she slid into her seat, Nagi had a rather ... genuine smile on her face. It wasn't a smirk, a flirty, a fake-shy smile that she regularly used on unsuspecting First Years or even some of the inexperienced staff members, no it was a thoughtful smile, one that barely stretched on her face. If one would dare to look closely, they might find it ... no, probably not, Nagi would've stared them down, make them squirm, and question their morals. Hehe.

As the last minute students began to trickle into class, Nagi set her mind to think once more. So, she had lost her tube of lipstick - not a considerable loss, she could easily replace that on the weekend - but ... Nagi did wonder. Momoko wasn't the type that would carelessly lose things, and certainly when it wasn't even the pinkette's belongings. Even if Nagi did play with her a little more than any other student, she was pretty sure the pink haired girl wouldn't even think of tossing it straight down the garbage bin. Whatever, she'll have the chance to investigate later on.

Good news though, it seemed that Momoko was still up for giving her a private show. Or ... well, Nagi just wondered how much of it was really 'good'. This game that the two played, it was complex, confusing, and unclear, even to Nagi. Her own heart was a mess. Hazed and fogged ... had she brought this game past the line? Had she been sending out 'serious' signals? Nothing ever bod well when naive eighteen year olds were trying to be 'serious', after all. Magical girl or not, they were still human, and their number flaw was the emotions that ultimately rule their minds, body, spirit and actions. Nagi shook her head to clear the ominous thoughts, perhaps she was reading too deep into the whole thing, Momoko knew better ... or so she hoped.

Sadly, as her curiosity had been tickled, she would have to attend this private showing ... it would've been rude otherwise, to decline an invitation after expressing interest to attend. Her parents certainly taught her better, and the French blood inside her refused to let her act in such a douche-baguette way.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

As Tsukino-Sensei walked about in the front of the class, Nagi found herself having a hard time actually concentrating - which was a concern. Sure, the woman had ... superb looks, a mature beauty through and through, but certainly ... that wasn't all? Nagi reasoned that she had only been teasing those younger than herself, shorter, bolder, naive little things ... but Tsukino-Sensei was a woman, a no nonsense, I'll-flippin'-smack-you-with-a-shoe kind of woman.

Yes, that was it. Nagi just never encountered her type, not even in France.

Wait a minute. Shit, please tell me I'm not into the whole 'smacking' thing.

Before the redhead had a chance to properly have a panic attack, the papers on her desk quickly took her attention away. Tsukino-Sensei's last words rang loudly in her mind and she blinked as she scrambled to toss the calender and syllabus to the side. With a pen in her hands, the redhead shut the world out ... and plotted.

I spent the summer out of the country, it was a nice change of setting and time, you know? I got the chance to return to France, and catch up with some old friends, contacts, and make new people. Some were even magical, but that's another story for another time.

Let's see ... as much as I'd like to share my adventures in La France, I'm sad to say that I don't exactly remember all that much. I mean, I certainly did feel the joy and delight of returning to my home country, but if you were to ask me what I remember seeing, hearing or tasting ... the answer simply escapes me. You may argue that I've been away for at least two months - you are correct - and there's no way I had a blackout for all that time right? Whoops. Caught me there, Tsukino-Sensei~

As I am of legal age, I've spent most of my time at social gatherings, with my parents. Taking the offered social drink here and there. It's surprising how one can lose track pretty quickly, but I've discovered that I'm a lightweight, sadly. To my further disappointments, my parents insisted that I make an appearance to each and every one of their formal gatherings, hence the reason I remember so very little.

I'll let you in on a little secret though, just for you Sensei! I do remember dancing under the stars. A different partner every time the music swayed, a spin every time the music dropped, it was simply amazing. The people back home knew so many different kinds of dancing ... the tango, the salsa, pole dancing ... it was quite the view! I've also managed to convince a few of them to teach me their tricks. ;)

Now the bitchy girl was complaining about... schoolwork. It was pretty obvious that the "Elite" in the school's name didn't actually mean much. Kimiko turned to Kaoru and whispered, "I think we found this year's spoiled princess. Personally, I can't wait to see her get put in her place. The way she treated us when we came in was just plain rude."

Kimiko looked over the syllabus and smiled. She'd thought it would be nothing but magical subjects, but thankfully, there seemed to be an emphasis on mundane topics as well. English and math she knew she could handle. Magic 101... she wasn't quite as certain.

First Year Classroom, Hamasaki Sensei

Airi muttered something about "just being late," and "not supposed to sleep in class anyway," but didn't give Pandora's words much of a stronger response than that. She quickly snapped to attention, sitting up a little straighter in her seat and trying to look the model student when Hamasaki-Sensei did what she could to call for order in the classroom. Got to make up for the whole rushed arrival thing. She accepted the course materials with a smile and nod, and immediately cracked them open and began studying them.

Raising a hand, she did ask a question, obvious as it was. "So the Open House is, like, so our families can come visit, right?"

Yukiko, blue
First Year Homeroom
Yukiko, blue
As the last syllabus made its way to Yukiko, she ran through any potential questions she could ask. There was only one she wanted to ask, but the ramifications of it kept her mind so busy that when she reached to take the syllabus that was being handed to her, she missed and grabbed the hand of the girl in front of her by mistake. Instantly brought out of her daze, Yukiko took her hand back and took the syllabus with her other hand. Luckily, the owner of the other hand, the hyperactive girl who had slammed open the door, wasn't paying attention and so hadn't actually noticed the mistake.

Once the teacher had finished talking, Yukiko raised her hand, for a question. "The recruiter told me there was an ice rink on campus where I could practice figure skating," she said clearly. "Is that true? I haven't seen anything like that since arriving. "

Victoria, red
Somewhere Between Classrooms
Victoria, red
Victoria stuttered slightly at the sudden "skinship". "I'm a Drei--er, sorry, a third year," she explained. "Under Lehrer Tsukino. What about yourself?" She was clearly flustered about how close Miharu had put herself, but she tried not to let it show. "Your given name, by the way. Is it Miharu or Ririka? I apologize for what seems an obvious question, but I'm not yet used to the intricacies of the Japanese language." Indeed, Vict was still mixing languages, a sign of how uncomfortable she was using anything not her native tongue.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Status
Not open for further replies.