Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie dokie.

@Silver

Fuji and Hayley friends still?

Uwa. I always regret taking a nap, I always miss the fun bits > . <

Where are my fellow third years? There needs to be some plotting going on with these charas XDDD

The second character I'm making is planned as a third year.

@SailorMoon Can we have a list of the accepted character's bio on the front page? It'll be easier for us all if we can click on their bio and go directly to where they put their bios up instead of searching through the thread to find said bio.

@Angelic Fusion They can be of you want them to, or they can meet sometime in the year. But I'd be cool with there being an established friendship already.

@SailorMoon Can we have a list of the accepted character's bio on the front page? It'll be easier for us all if we can click on their bio and go directly to where they put their bios up instead of searching through the thread to find said bio.
I'm going to do that. Just being lazy 'cuz it's little ol' me by myself, and still have to create schedules. :'(

But yeah. Patience is a virtue.

Take your time. No one should be rushing this and all, perfection takes time * - *

*sparkles*

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Name: Kimiko Kawamura

Alias: Zephyr Pink

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Element: Air

First Year

Normal Appearance:

Costume: A white shirt with a pink spiral on the chest, a knee-length pink skirt, white boots, and a white cape with the pink spiral emblem. The whole ensemble is capped with a pink three-quarter mask that leaves her right eye uncovered and an rather ostentatious pink ostrich feather on top. She also carries a bow, with a very noticeable lack of arrows or quiver.

Personality: Kimiko is carefree and flighty, with severe self-esteem issues. She'll almost never speak up for herself and usually just goes along with whatever the group is doing. The only time this changes is when she's at a track meet, where a viciously competitive side shows itself. Her events are the long jump, the high jump, and the 100m. She's also in the literature club, although she's not exactly an active member. Oh, and one other thing: Don't ever call her Kimi, unless you want to be on the receiving end of hurricane-force winds. It's a pet peeve.

Bio: Kimiko grew up in a rather poor country town. Her parents owned a small farm where they raised wheat and a couple of pigs. It wasn't much, but it was all she knew. Kimiko committed herself to her schoolwork, hoping to get the grades to go to a prestigious school and escape her dead-end life, and she was succeeding. Then, when she was 11, everything changed.

It started when her parents told her she was grounded for not doing her chores. As she exploded with anger, a windstorm whipped up that tossed paper and dishes. "Kimiko? How..." After several minutes in shock, Kimiko realized that she had conjured the winds... and a new pink outfit to go with them. A quick research lead her parents to Elite, and she's now entering the school, still a little unused to her new life.

Abilities:

Minor:

Gust Shot: Fires a concussive blast of air at a target.

Whiplash Wind: A razor wind capable of cutting through soft objects

Speed Gust: Kimiko propels herself forward at high speed with a gust of wind

Medium:

Aerial Arrow: A pink arrow made of solidified air appears on Kimiko's bowstring, and is fired at a target at supersonic speed

Wind Screen: A violent wind whips around Kimiko, blowing aside incoming attacks.

Major:

Aerial Arrow Annihilation: Starts off like the normal Aerial Arrow, but instead of shooting straight at her target, Kimiko fires upwards. The arrow duplicates into dozens of copies, which rain down destruction over a wide area.

Vortex Blast: Kimiko's ultimate attack sucks all the air out of a 20 foot radius, concentrating it in her hands before releasing it in a massive blast straight ahead. After using this attack, she can no longer hold her transformation, and often can't even stand on her own two feet. This is why she only uses it as a last-ditch attack.

Added a picture and a bio. This what you were looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kimiko Kawamura

Alias: Zephyr Pink

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Element: Air

First Year

Normal Appearance:

Costume: A white shirt with a pink spiral on the chest, a knee-length pink skirt, white boots, and a white cape with the pink spiral emblem. The whole ensemble is capped with a pink three-quarter mask that leaves her right eye uncovered and an rather ostentatious pink ostrich feather on top. She also carries a bow, with a very noticeable lack of arrows or quiver.

Personality: Kimiko is carefree and flighty, with severe self-esteem issues. She'll almost never speak up for herself and usually just goes along with whatever the group is doing. The only time this changes is when she's at a track meet, where a viciously competitive side shows itself. Her events are the long jump, the high jump, and the 100m. She's also in the literature club, although she's not exactly an active member. Oh, and one other thing: Don't ever call her Kimi, unless you want to be on the receiving end of hurricane-force winds. It's a pet peeve.

Bio: Kimiko grew up in a rather poor country town. Her parents owned a small farm where they raised wheat and a couple of pigs. It wasn't much, but it was all she knew. Kimiko committed herself to her schoolwork, hoping to get the grades to go to a prestigious school and escape her dead-end life, and she was succeeding. Then, when she was 11, everything changed.

It started when her parents told her she was grounded for not doing her chores. As she exploded with anger, a windstorm whipped up that tossed paper and dishes. "Kimiko? How..." After several minutes in shock, Kimiko realized that she had conjured the winds. A quick research lead her parents to Elite, and she's now entering the school, still a little unused to her new life.

Abilities:

Minor:

Gust Shot: Fires a concussive blast of air at a target.

Whiplash Wind: A razor wind capable of cutting through soft objects

Speed Gust: Kimiko propels herself forward at high speed with a gust of wind

Medium:

Aerial Arrow: A pink arrow made of solidified air appears on Kimiko's bowstring, and is fired at a target at supersonic speed

Wind Screen: A violent wind whips around Kimiko, blowing aside incoming attacks.

Major:

Aerial Arrow Annihilation: Starts off like the normal Aerial Arrow, but instead of shooting straight at her target, Kimiko fires upwards. The arrow duplicates into dozens of copies, which rain down destruction over a wide area.

Vortex Blast: Kimiko's ultimate attack sucks all the air out of a 20 foot radius, concentrating it in her hands before releasing it in a massive blast straight ahead. After using this attack, she can no longer hold her transformation, and often can't even stand on her own two feet. This is why she only uses it as a last-ditch attack.

Added a picture and a bio. This what you were looking for?
Characters can't use magical girl abilities outside of their transformation, so fix that and approved. :D Which makes me think - How does one figure out they are a magical girl? I'll touch on that later. :D

oh oh oh!

Maybe the powers start out uncontrollable, and when they're noticed the girl are given an object that soaks up the magic. then when they want to use it, they use the object to transform into their magic girl forms. So the objects are used to help control the magic and they can use it easier.

Reactions: envogue
So you are saying magic is a source of energy that is absorbed into an object that is used to transform. Hmm. Kinda like it but then again, I kinda don't. Not a big fan on reliance on an item to transform. I prefer a motion that triggers the transformation

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Funnyach
I was thinking, maybe they transform for the first time during a stressful situation? Stressful being objective, so they transform and that's when they learn about their status as a magical girl and their abilities. It's uncontrollable at first, but it gets easier. :3 It's not important, but it's something I thought about.

@daird so instead of changing it, you can just leave it as is and say she transformed if you want

@Silver @Levont

Yeah, I don't think relying on an item to transform is such a good idea, because there are so many magical girls. But, if you want your character to rely on a catalyst to transform that's fine. You can have that. It can be an individual type thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.