Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. most likely, if Ririka glomps Eile, Ririka would just be skined alive for hugging Eile.

It would be interesting to see her go after Hayley. She wouldn't be able to catch her. Hayley loves causing Chaos.

Outside of battle, glomps and all that is ok. Just not during battle.

For Ellie having Semine near would be interesting. Her magic is strongest at night. During the day she is mostly defensive and at night she reigns. I built Semine to be rediculously strong. But balanced as it needs to be night for her to truly be strongest. During the day she is defensive and supportive.

Yes!!!

Now, the other third years. What are their thoughts on the resident perv?

Semine finds her funny. She hasn't been glomped yet but doesn't mind her antics at all.

For Ellie having Semine near would be interesting. Her magic is strongest at night. During the day she is mostly defensive and at night she reigns. I built Semine to be rediculously strong. But balanced as it needs to be night for her to truly be strongest. During the day she is defensive and supportive.
Eile is built around overwhelming power in a quick time span. That's why you see Snap cast and Dual cast there. It just upps her attacking potenial so much

Eile is built around overwhelming power in a quick time span. That's why you see Snap cast and Dual cast there. It just upps her attacking potenial so much

Shes built to survive. That is why I chose life and the stars.

Hayley and Eile would be a fight. That is also much more likely.

Last edited:
I didn't bother to read through all the old character sheets again.
Can anyone tell me which of the old characters are still in? I made a list with some ideas regarding their abilities, you know, something for Tomoko to test, and I really wanna know which of those could still work.

Gotcha, either is unlikely as Hayley I'd a sweetheart when she isn't suffering from an episode caused by her mental illnesses. Semine's to nice at times.

Hayley is changed up in Appearence slightly as well as Semine but both are still here.

I'm reposting this from the front page so people can see it again if they haven't already since I just added it. :3

To gain an additional attack, subplots may be discussed with the GM for your character ranging in difficulty. This all depends on the level of the attack. Think of it as an obstacle your character has to overcome to become more powerful.

I have an idea that could bring a mutual power up:
Midori and Kureha actually settling their differences and getting along.

Maybe. We'll see what happens in the roleplay. :)

Haha, yeah xD

Plus now it's even more likely that Kureha's older brother will visit the school~ :p
He's very doting towards her even if he's a superfan of magical girls, so he'll totally gush over his cute little sister between his fanboying moments.

Haha. Yayyy! Little brother sounds hilarious. :3

Older brother, he's her older brother.

*gets idea* Hey~ How about a sibling of any of the girls actually know him personally? Except it doesn't get linked until he (Kureha's brother) visits his little sis?

Older brother, he's her older brother.

*gets idea* Hey~ How about a sibling of any of the girls actually know him personally? Except it doesn't get linked until he (Kureha's brother) visits his little sis?
Hahah. My bad.

You can pm someone and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.