Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aino Momoko

Momoko raised an eyebrow and tilted her nose up into the air at Kureha's response, but she didn't have it in her to be rude to her room mate - not yet, at least. As far as Momoko was concerned, the girl just wanted a show, and probably hoped the famous violinist would be kind. Sadly, that was the opposite of Momoko on most days. "Okay. Well, don't take too long...Please," Momoko said, and then she turned around and opened another suitcase, one full of room decorations. She started to take out very cute, pastel colored stuffed animals and set them on the nightstand and dresser on her side of the room. And then she removed a family photo. Well, it wasn't really a family photo. It had a photo of Momoko's parent's on their wedding day, and it was Momoko's most prized possession. Her mother had flaming red hair, and her father had always had silver hair. Both of them were beautiful, at the height of their careers with the love they shared for each other brightening their eyes.

Momoko smiled at the photo and went back over to the suitcase, removing a fluffy, fuzzy pink blanket and the matching pillows. There was also a matching rug, which Momoko threw down into the middle of the room. She threw more stuffed animals onto the bed, and then headed into the closet with a ton of everyday wear for the weekends, and evenings. Momoko decided she might as well get changed, so she switched out of her day clothes and into her uniform of choice. Momoko didn't feel the need to wait for her room mate to finish showering, so she headed out of their room, and down the corridors. To her disbelief, students were still just arriving with their things. She shook her head and rolled her eyes, wondering how any of these people expected to be Magical Girl's if they couldn't even arrive on time.

The warning bell signaled through out the school, and Momoko was just pushing the doors open into the assembly hall. Green eyes searched the area for an empty seat, and she went over, taking a seat near the front. Her eyes focused on the stage, and she saw most of the important staff members, and Mizuno Sachiko, the principle sitting in a chair with the others. Mizuno Sachiko was the idol Magical Girl in her time. She was elegant, beautiful, and tough as nails. Momoko, and pretty much everyone that breathed, thought highly of her.

Last edited:
Saito Midori

Saito Midori had arrived late to school, but that wasn't unusual for her first day. She had stayed up all night psyching herself up, sparring with her brothers, that she hadn't had a real chance to sleep. And when she did finally get some shut eye, the sun was starting to rise. She crunched in a couple of hours of rest, but she woke up late and hadn't even had the opportunity to shower. At least she had made some effort and brushed her teeth, and thrown on her uniform. She ran her fingers through her hair momentarily, and pushed open the doors to the assembly hall. She didn't even want to imagine how horrible she looked, because it couldn't possibly match how bad she felt.

The place was starting to fill up, and Midori moved along with her luggage in hand, doing her best not to bulldoze anyone over. She took a seat behind a girl with pink hair, a refreshing color from the obnoxious red thing that had ruined her life on this very day. Bakaaaaa. Midori looked around the place for that certain girl. She still wanted to duel her, but not in a place where Mizuno would see. Just as Midori had her rude thoughts, she felt a jolt of electricity course through her, and shifted her attention to the stage. The Principle was glaring at her, obviously remembering that day when she had broken up her fight. Midori hung her head in shame and embarrassment, though no one would know why, except for her.

Moriyama Kureha

Taking with her clothes and a towel she left to grab that quick shower she needed so desperately. Tying her hair away so it wouldn't get wet she got that well-needed she had wanted ever since she got of the bus. Her meeting with her new room mate told her one thing, it looked like the best she could hope for was a cordial relationship, especially by her reaction. As long as her bad habit didn't kick in she'd be fine.

Once dry and done with the shower she got dressed as quick as possible, she left the bathroom just in time to see her room mate leave the room. Finding the other side to be a pastel paradise Kureha couldn't help but smile wryly. Yup, she'd survive with cordial. Laying her day clothes neatly on her own bed together with the towel she decided that the unpacking could wait. Leaving the room, after checking that her uniform was neat and nothing was out of place, she heard the warning bell and headed straight for the assembly hall while taking out the hair tie keeping her hair out of the way.

Inside the assembly hall she clicked her tongue in light annoyance as she recognized the battle-crazy brute that had made her day a year back a bitter affair. Not wanting to make a scene she made sure to get a seat as far away as possible from the tea-hating--- As her thoughts descended into bitterness she felt the exact same jolt of electricity and looked up to see the warning glare from the principal. Taking a calming breath she took her seat, now much further away from what in her opinion was a source of trouble.

Mihara Ririka

Hearing the warning bells Ririka got brutally dragged out of her happy world of drawing. "Oh crap!" Letting her manuscript be she rushed out of the club room and went straight for the assembly hall. She thought she had more time! And she hadn't met her room mate yet, hopefully her new room mate didn't mind a little mess. Sure, her desk was already overflowing with her tools and papers, and she had left her clothes on the floor, but it wasn't so bad. Her manuscripts and books were neatly in the bookshelf along with several volumes of manga. A couple of figurines was also neatly in place. As she began wondering about her room mate she was almost losing track of time. It seemed like seconds had gone before she was outside the assembly hall. Finding a empty spot she plopped down and grinned widely as she recognized one of her favorite targets for shipping. Saito Midori. Now where was her destined rival Moriyama Kureha...

Emiko was almost done with unpacking when she heard the white-haired girl exit the shower.She watched her brush her hair in silence.Judging by the looks of it,she was definitely a senpai.She felt the need to say something,but she kept her lips shut and pulled out her uniform combo of choice:the one with the blazer since she felt like that was the most "formal".She still had her attention on Semine,and after knowing the meaning of her name, actually found it pretty.Maybe this school won't be too bad.. she thought,watching her roommate lie down on her bed.

After unpacking almost everything in her main luggage and putting them away in her closet,she got up and headed to the shower to change.She stopped midway and remembered being asked what her name was.But being used to not responding to anybody at home,she didn't say anything and felt a bit bad."..E..Emiko..is my name.." she squeaked in a sort of monotone yet gentle voice.She turned around and bowed."..it's a pleasure to meet you" With that,she turned back around and went in the shower to change.She felt a bit worse for just saying that,but she didn't have anything else to say.And with her condition,it was rather difficult for her to express emotions especially towards someone she just met.Emiko sighed and just hoped that everything would still turn out fine.

Semine looked at her and picked up on her unease immediately. "Well Emiko, it is nice to meet you. Ill be heading towards the assembly then... There is no need to feel uneasy.. Trust me. My father is a very prestigious man in the military... Now, I know I don't look Japanese.. I took after my mother more but I can promise you that you will be safe here." She finished before watching the girl go and get changed. Semine couldn't help but feel bad for her. It was hard to come to a new place to start anew. She understood that but also knew that she had to help her if she could.

She wasn't the most social person as she was brought up in a militaristic house hold. She was taught discipline over all. She didn't have to many friends but always excelled in sports and physical activities. Being at the school was her only escape from the normal boredom she was around. Now, she had someone she knew she would have to watch over. "Emiko.. If you can hear me I will watch over you... This school is safe but.. having someone who understands that talking isn't easy will be there for you. The assembly for all of us are starting soon. When you are done I will lead you there if you wish." Semine continued on. She couldn't leave the girl especially if she didn't know the ground. If she got in trouble then so be it.

Airi had a brief moment of panic when the warning bell rang. She had everything ready, but she was still nervous as she hurried into the assembly hall, her head still full of nervous fears. She was still early enough and filed in with most of the other students. She took her seat with the other first year students, and looked around the room, first at the other students, and then the stage. Her eyes lit up as they passed over the teachers and the school's famous principal. So many well-known luminaries were here, as her teachers. It was an incredible feeling.

She fidgeted nervously in her seat, unable to sit still as she waited for the assembly to start. The other students, especially the older ones, all looked so composed. They must all be incredible in their own right, she thought. It was so strange for her to be joining the ranks of magical girls in training, they were still more something she heard about on TV than something she was a part of. But, she really needed to learn how to use her own powers, so she could use them yo help people.

Fuji, gold
Fuji, as soon as Hayley had instructed had popped up from she was lounging on her bed and began to strip immediately, she wasn't self conscious about her body. Or maybe it was more like she didn't know she was supposed to be self conscious about it. To her, clothes were just clothes, necessary for some reason, but she wasn't sure why. After the original pile fell tot he floor, she bent over, scooped them up and threw them in the small pile by the door.

"Can we have kitties?" Fuji looked over her shoulder at her roommate, zooming in on the most interesting thing she said. "No one would have to know, Rai, Dai, and Mai are smart, if we leave the window cracked they could jump over onto the tree branch and hide." Fuji asked, one of the longer bouts of speech she'd had that week. Her brown eyes widening a little bit as she squirmed in place like a pleading puppy for a couple seconds. However, she refocused on the task at hand and went to the shower, leaving the door open so she could hear Hayley when she spoke. However, she forgot how loud the sound of the water would be and as soon as she entered the small tile square of doom, she hated the shower it made her feel claustrophobic; anything Hayley would've said in those five minutes were drowned out by the noise of the water rushing from the shower head.

As soon as she was done, however, she popped out in time to hear the warning bell ring. Without combing her hair, the brunette shoved it in a ponytail before shoving herself into her clothes that Hayley had laid out for her. She managed to button all of the buttons at a record pace, but for now, she left the bow undone, just laid around her neck under her collar. She could feel a slight chill in her back as her soaked hair dripped, making the back of her shirt somewhat transparent.

"I'm ready." She told her roommate.

Asami, brown
Asami watched Natsuki move through the room. However ti wasn't long before she had plopped down onto the edge of her bed. Asami had been wearing her uniform since she changed this morning, it wasn't like she was going to get it dirty before the assembly. She had picked out the uniform that did't require her to tuck hr shirt in. But she had omitted the blazer for this season, she'd probably start wearing it after she got colder.

"You can call me Asami, if you like." The brunette offered the pale haired girl, feeling it rude not to do so. Asami watched Natsuki as she unpacked, her mind still trying to figure out how to ask if she could do a portrait of the girl. Her mind as occupied enough that she didn't quite actually notice she was staring at her white haired roommate. It wasn't long before the warning bell rang however, pulling the time user from her thoughts. Asami glanced at her watch, a pretty, dainty little gold piece at her wrist.

"We should head towards the assembly, I'm sure they'll tell us the plans there." She said, finally responding to the girls questions about classes.

Kaori, plum

Kaori, knowing she'd be a bit late, had changed into her uniform before she left, her choice was the one with pinafore, in her opinion, it was the one least like a skirt. The pale haired girl hadn't yet looked at her dorm assignment, but she had shoved the slip of paper into her pocket to study when she had the time. The taxi she had ridden to the academy arrived, just as the warning bell was sounding. The short haired girl paid the driver, whom gave her quite the discount, quickly before taking her and her bag out of the car. Not even a couple of seconds later, the girl was dashing to follow another girl running towards where she assumed she was supposed to be.

Kaori flew into the large room on the tail of the girl in front of her, a cute little thing she acknowledged before she went to find a seat near the front of the room. Pausing, the tall girl looked around before spotting an empty seat next to a brunette with a ponytail looking around if searching for someone. Kaori walked over to her, bag in tow before tapping her on the shoulder light to catch her attention.

"'Excuse me, sempai, but may I sit in this seat?" She asked, voice the image of polite grace. The girl doubted she'd say no, no one ever really did for reasonable requests. But it always looked better to ask for permission. Kaori put a brilliant smile over her face as she waited for the green eyed girl to answer.

Mihara Ririka

As her search for the elusive red-head was disrupted she turned her attention at the girl who had reached out to her. Looking quickly over the girl she grinned, a fresh face! A cute face! She already knew about the most notable pretty faces at her school, Astraeha-chan (who she never seemed to even get a reaction from), Momo-tan (who ignored her), Fuji-chan (who she hadn't had the chance to bug yet, where did that girl disappear to?), Semine-chan (who was super nice in her opinion), Asami-chan (who most likely had similar interests as her, maybe) and many more.
"Sure, take a seat~" Chipper she was wondering how she should tease this new girl when the assembly ended. Hugging? Nah, last time she had tried that it went horrible. Making up rules? Wait, she got in trouble for that last year. Flirting? Yes! That always worked in getting fun reactions, always. "I'm Mihara Ririka, and you are?" For now she managed herself, the last thing she needed was getting into trouble for laying a hand on one of her kouhais right in front of the principal.

Hayley Stein, Purple
Hayley watched in half amazement as her roommate stripped in front of her. Hayley looked away and began to giggle "Fuji.. we need to talk about human society later... You cant just do that... I mean it isn't the first time but still.." She said before just giving up and looking over at her. "Well... Just put your.." Was all she was able to say before Fuji threw her clothes in the corner. Hayley sighed slightly but couldn't be upset even in the slightest. Fuji was a very fragile individual emotionally and she knew she couldn't say anything currently.

It was then she stood in front of her still nude. "Well... I don't know about the cats... I mean I would like to have a pet.. I never had one before. I think it would be really neat to be honest with you. Just... I mean.. if we get caught they will be taken away and what about the fleas.. I don't like fleas.." She continued on before Fuji went into the bathroom.

Hayley couldn't help but laugh at it all. She had to watch over Fuji the best she could. They both were left to their own devices as kids. Fuji she swore was more animal than human but she found it cute. The moment she heard the water begin to run she rested her head back and closed her eyes for a few minutes. The moment her eyes closed she felt her mind being pulled back to her childhood and she sat up. She sighed and just waited quietly for her room mate to come out.

It wasn't long until she was dressed "Alright, Lets head down then." She said before opening the door and leading her down to the auditorium. Once inside she sat down where a few people weren't and saw the principle look over to her but it wasn't anything upsetting. She actually smiled towards her and Fuji. She sat down and left a spot open next to her for Fuji. She ran a hand through her black hair and took a deep breath. She was beginning to feel nervous for some reason. She couldn't put her finger on it at all. She just took comfort in her Room Mate being near. Something about people made her feel a little more comfortable. She is slow to trust but couldn't help but need the comfort of another individual.

Fuji, gold
Fuji followed along behind her roommate as they headed to the assembly, her mind focused on fleas, which to her was the biggest obstacle blocking her other friends from living with them. After all, she didn't want her only human friend to hate her for putting fleas in their room. The problem was, Fuji was unsure of how she would overcome fleas. She didn't want to force her feline friends to wear collars, she had a feeling that they hated them. And she wasn't sure she could coax the cats into the shower....or if she wanted to. She hated the shower. A soft, barely audiable growl escaped the brunettes throat as she decided to think about it later.

Without pause, Fuji dropped down into the seat next to Hayley, assuming it's existence was just for her to do so. reaching up, the girl pulled her wet ponytail over her shoulder, trying to ease the chill she felt on her back. The beast girl looked around the room, a sea of faces and rush of feminine chatter greeted her. The girl fidgeted a little bit in the seat before she turned to study the chaos user next to her. After a moment of quiet staring, Fuji moved to hold the other girls hand, leaning towards her enough to bump her shoulder lightly against the other girl. She didn't know for sure, but she thought something was bothering the other girl, much like a dog would pick up on it's master's distress. Fuji hated the idea of Hayley being upset, but she was at a loss for how to fix it. So she did what she knew she could do. She just made sure the other girl knew she was there by stayed quiet and let her attention wander again as she gave Hayleys hand a small squeeze.

Kaori, plum

Kaori, as soon as she was given permission, took the seat next to the chipper girl. Turning at the introduction, she gave anothr one of her most winning smiles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mihara-san, I'm Kuroki, Kaori. I'm a first year as of today." The pale haired girl responded, letting her smile settle into calmer one, as if the smile had gained a dash of a smirk. "You're eyes are stunning." She complimented as she settled further back into her seat, ignoring the staff as she crossed her legs and focused all of her attention on her senpai. The girl had a goal, and this lovely lady was as good as any place to start. "Say senpai, perhaps during break, would you be free?" She inquired, her head tilting just lightly while she let her lids lower just an itty bitty bit and let some of her magic spread through the air around the two of them.

Natsuki, cyan
As the bell sounded, Natsuki gave a small jump. It was right on-time, she realized with a smile. Letting go of her side bag, and gently putting down the papers in her hands, Natsuki was quick to grab the uniform and unfold it.

"We should head towards the assembly, I'm sure they'll tell us the plans there."

Natsuki hummed in agreement, "Right. It'd be bad if we missed anything," she said as she began to unbutton the blouse of the uniform before the white haired girl pulled her current shirt over her head. Quickly throwing the shirt over an empty space on her bed, Natsuki only sighed in frustration before she threw her pants along with the shirt before hastily putting her uniform on.

Smoothing down any wrinkles on her shirt and skirt, Natsuki ran a hand through her short hair before she nudged her head to the door, "Shall we, then?" She asked with a smile as she headed for the door. Without looking back, Natsuki strode down the halls in a hurry. Being late was definitely something the principle would take note of, hell, other girls would take note of it as well. She didn't need anyone thinking she wasn't punctual.

As she neared the doors to the assembly hall, Natsuki was glad to see a few other students - most likely first years - in small chattering groups hovering near the doors. Gently pushing her way through the small crowd, Natsuki was soon inside the hall, taking note of familiar faces in fellow students and teachers, before her gaze landed on the principle - still looking as badass as ever.

Looking over the seats that were being quickly filled up, Natsuki quickly spun around, seeing if Asami was still behind her.

Nagi, white
Yawning, Nagi paid no attention to the jittering first years and the smiling second years. Though she did throw a wink and a few waves along her way to her dorm room. Nagi knew she was late, if the crowding in the halls were any indication, but the third year was hardly worried. She had yet to reach her dorm room, but surely, she could just leave her things in the room and make her way into the assembly hall straight after since she was already wearing her uniform.

Reaching the dorm room, Nagi was thrown off for a second. The room had three beds. It was definitely something she hadn't expected, as most students were paired up for dorms. "An odd number then," Nagi concluded, in a whisper as she took a look at the state of the room.

One side of the room was already filled with personal belongings. Books were lined up, papers and tools covered a desk ... and the floor had an impressive number of clothes dropped all over. It was a mess, and that was just one roommate. It seemed as if the other one hadn't had any time to come into the room yet, hopefully she [Nagi] wouldn't be stuck in a mess for the whole year.

Going back on her original plan, Nagi tossed her hair over her shoulder as she neared one of the beds and tossed her things over it. Her hands ran through her hair, loosening knots, then patted down her skirt and straightened the tie on her blouse. Right. Even if she was late, she could pass it off as being 'fashionably late', at least she wouldn't show up looking like she just rolled out of bed.

With that in mind, she made her way to the assembly hall. There was a lot of chattering, excited first years, maybe? Paying them no mind, Nagi looked over all of the students, a little surprised at how little seats were left. Without a choice, the red head swaggered her way down the rows of chairs, way up to the front.

The red head avoided eye contact with the principle. The woman was scary, and with her [Nagi] untimely appearance, might tempt the powerful magical woman to actually jump down and try to strangle the french-born. Finding an empty seat, Nagi sat herself down beside a pink haired girl - looking entirely too wound up for a third year - and throwing her hair behind her shoulder, Nagi caught a glimpse of a white haired girl behind her, oddly familiar looking too.

As the principle had yet to quiet the students, Nagi left her eyes wander around, before they settled on the girl beside her. "Well, well ... Aino Momoko, a pleasure to see you once again. How was your summer? Productive I hope, anything worth mentioning?" Nagi purred, leaning just slightly to her side, speaking a low voice.

Aino Momoko

With nothing to do, Momoko's mind drifted to a more pleasant place with beautiful sounds to replace the girly chatter that filled the assembly hall. There were strings, light percussion, and the sound of water nearby. She was in heaven. But then, a slightly familiar voice cut through her chain of thought and the musicians ceased playing. She glanced over, confirming her thoughts about who the girl was. Momoko hardly made a facial expression, though there was the faintest smile on her lips as she recalled all of the wonderful things she did over break. "Akemi-san," Momoko greeted. "Well, of course. I brought joy to the thousands of people who came to see me play. Touring is exhausting, but at the end of the day, what matters most is how many lives I can touch through the sound of music." Momoko couldn't be more genuine than when she was discussing being a musician. That wasn't to say she was fake, but she was somewhat distant. Her aura seemed to change when she was talking about a subject she loved.

"What about you - Anything notable?" Momoko asked, somewhat interested to hear what her fellow classmate had done. It wasn't often that she took interest in the affairs of others, but Nagi was nice enough, and a third year. They had more in common for the simple fact that they would both be graduating later in the year.

Last edited:
Mihara Ririka

She was about to reply when she felt a little fluttery at seeing the younger girl tilt her head slightly. 'Wait, fluttery? Oh...' Chuckling she realized just what exactly was going on. Feeling a mix of peeved that the girl wouldn't react innocently to flirting, amused that she had the bravery to risk being caught and also plenty inclined to not let the possibility of watching something interesting unfold over the school year she made a choice. "Thanks for the compliment~" She replied before leaning close to the first year, the ones closest to her was Nagi-chan, Momo-tan and Midori-chan, all who knew her rep. Once close she whispered into Kaori's ear so what she said was only known between them. "You're lucky your first target is me, the teachers don't like students using their magic on each other or on civilians." She smiled teasingly as she lightly pulled back so their faces were aligned and placed a chaste kiss on the first year's lips. "Yup, I've got time~" She said cheerfully once she was done, knowing that something was bound to happen after this.

Semine, Purple
Semine looked around her room before gathering her things and walking out of the dorm room. She was running late and already knew it was so. She grumbled to herself and quickly ran through the hallways before skidding to a stop outside of the auditorium. She looked around and felt like continuing to run. She loved sports of all kinds and took to running and jumping like a fish does to water. She didn't want to go to the meeting anymore now that she was hitting a runners high from sprinting top speed form the dormitories. She stopped at the Auditorium just as Astra was walking up.

Semine looked at her and smiled "Oh, Hello... Well we are both on time atleast.. I thought I was running late." She said to the girl. "Oh, I don't know if I have met you before. I am sure I have but.... I apologize if I may seem absent minded." She said and realized she was rambling. "Oh, I think I do know you.. Wait... Uhm... Anyways.. I am Semine Kuruseidā ... Im a third year here at the academy." Semine said to her.

Last edited:
Nagi, White
"Well, I can't say I've done anything as noble as you have ... touching the hearts of many on your travels around," Nagi drawled on slowly, "but I've been around. You know? Just seeing places, meeting people, sharing stories and experiences?" She suggested, with a slowly growing smile, "I do remember dancing ... lots of dancing, actually," she added before her smile curled up seductively. Nagi slowly raised her arm and wrapped it around the back of Momoko's seat, and leaned over just so their uniforms would brush against each other, "Every time I danced though, I just wished it was Momoko who was pressed up against me," Nagi purred quietly into the other girl's ear - playfully speaking in third person - before she quickly pulled back, arm and all, into a proper sitting position.

With a more tame smile now, Nagi tossed her hair over her shoulder as she patted herself on the back for such a great 'performance'. The redhead was a tease, a very playful tease, and had remained so throughout her three years at the Academy, thankfully, the redhead knew when to cut her 'act' and act properly, which was probably a godsend.

"Jokes aside, I did dance around whenever I had to the chance to," Nagi admitted, "otherwise I was helping my parents with a little 'this' and 'that', if you catch my drift," she shrugged. Her parents - while very loving - were definitely strict and imposing, even more so when they dealt with the huge unknown that was Nagi's future as a magical girl - or the head of their company. One of the reasons Nagi found herself drawn into Momoko, the shorter girl was passionate in her music, acted like a A class snob, but still had a heart of gold that Nagi so selfishly wanted to study - it was just one thing Nagi herself could never have or feel again.

@SailorMoon

• Love
Reactions: envogue

Once the announcement for the assembly had rung Nadeshiko had gotten up from her spot in the yard and walked towards the assembly. A few of her classmates walked by and greeted her.
"Hello again." She replied politely with a light nod. She came to the assembly well on time, and took place by a few of the classmates.
Knowing how things went last year, the gathering would be full of life, so she looked forward and payed the chaos that any of the students caused no mind.

The young Umiko had arrived on the scene of attention. The most marvelous place the girl could ever imagine. A school intended purely to educate her in becoming the best magical girl she could ever be.
Full of energy and excitement she had placed her belongings in the room she was going to sleep in and raced on to the assembly. Not because she was late, but because she wanted to enjoy every moment of it. She couldn't wait for things to kick off, so she sat there in her chair like a bouncy kid, overhearing some of the conversations near by.

Once most of the people would be inside for the assembly, and the assembly was about to start, Astra calmly made her way over to it.
The longer she postponed having to sit in that room, the less people would say or do anything against her. It was bad enough to be death, but it was the fear part of her that people really seemed to avoid and.. fear.
She was about to enter when another person came up and stood before her.
"I know you." She replied apathetically. She knew full well who this girl was. She had seen her plenty of times back when she had arrived at the school last year. They hadn't really talked much, but she knew of Semine. "We're classmates."
Her apathy wasn't really something she intentionally directed towards Semine. It's not like she disliked or avoided the girl or anything, it just was how she kind of became, on the outside.
"Astraeha." She gave a short nod and entered. Talking in the hallway wasn't going to help them on getting in on time, so she didn't waste any more time.

Semine Kuruseidā, SkyBlue
Semine watched her and smiled "Nice to meet you Astraeha." Semine responded not put off by her wording and tone. "I hope to see you around more this year." Semine said to her before she walked into the Auditorium. She took a seat by herself away from most of the people and closed her eyes to relax. It wasn't until the principal began to speak that she looked up and began to pay attention.

It was after a few minutes that the auditorium meeting finished that she stood up and walked out. She didn't feel like talking to anyone but with the hour between the time of the meeting and the first classes she took the time to take a slow walk through the grounds of the school. It felt much more relaxing to be among nature than to be among the others of the school. She felt the radiance of the sun breathing down upon the world and felt at ease. It was something that she loved to feel every day.

With her being away from home she doesn't have the woods available to her that she had most of the year. At times she wished she lived with her mothers parents in Denmark. She connected and looked more like her mother than her father. Her father always wanted her studying while she wanted to be among nature. Her mother encouraged it all the time and due to that she always had a better relationship with her mother.

She stopped when she reached a tree close to the building her first class was located in. She reached up and gripped one of the branches before pulling herself up with both hands. Once in the trees lower branches she leaned back against a split area and reclined. She would move when the next bell sounded and sprint for the classroom which was only sixty feet from her. She had done it many times before and knew it was easy to accomplish.

Last edited:
Aino Momoko
Momoko listened to Nagi with a slowly growing smile, but that smile faltered somewhat and turned into a nervous smirk. Her eyes widened slightly, and her cheeks burned a bright shade of pink as she noted how close her classmate was to her all of a sudden. Momoko's eyes shifted to the arm on the back of her chair, though she tried not to be too obvious about how Nagi's actions were affecting her. She wasn't dumb enough to believe Nagi was truly flirting with her. Or is she...? Momoko couldn't imagine anyone flirting with her. Not because she wasn't flirt worthy, but she never gave off that vibe to anyone at the academy that she was into that sort of thing.

The thought alone caused the petite girl to blush even brighter than before, and foolishly she actually allowed herself to imagine dancing with Nagi. This was one of the few times when the snobby princess was at a loss for words, where her emotions were so clearly displayed on her face. "Heh," Momoko managed to squeak out, a huge wave of relief washing over her when Nagi pulled away. She could only be grateful that Nagi wasn't a pervert, because she knew she wouldn't be able to handle being publicly groped again.

It only took a few nanoseconds for Momoko to compose herself. She brushed several strands of pink hair behind her ear and then turned a bit in her chair to face Nagi. "Well, helping your parents is always honorable. And of course, dancing is great as well. I'm glad you had a nice break, Akemi-san." Momoko gave a genuine smile, her cheeks still flushed a faint shade of red.

As Momoko went to say something else, she heard a soft static sound, and then a bit of bumping from the surround sound in the assembly hall. Her attention shifted to the stage, and saw that the headmistress was standing in front of the podium.
Mizuno Sachiko
Headmistress Mizuno had earned quite the reputation from her staff, and the students as an iron fist kind of lady. She was poised, beautiful, and fair with everything she did. Whenever a fight broke out, she was there to break things up before it escalated into something big. She had been the headmistress for over fifteen years, and looked to be in her early twenties, though she was well into her late thirties. Her task was to ensure that every student had the best training possible, and to keep everyone updated on current events.

After she saw to it that the majority of the seats in the assembly hall were filled, and of course giving a stern glare to Kureha and Midori, Headmistress Mizuno approached the podium. She smiled and adjusted the microphone of the podium slightly, creating a slight buzzing sound through out the hall. The sound caused her to cringe inside, and she made a mental note to get maintenance on that as soon as possible. Everything had to be perfect, and that sound was unacceptable.

"Hello and welcome to the Elite Magical Girl Academy!" Headmistress Mizuno greeted. She scanned the crowd briefly, a smile on her lips. "I see quite a few returning faces, and so many new, hopeful faces as we begin another year here at the Academy."

"I'd like to just take a moment to introduce myself as your Headmistress, and open up about the things that weren't mentioned in your official pamphlet of the Academy. For those who were unaware, classes start at 7:30 a.m. sharp, which means you should take it upon yourself to be in your seat before then. We have a strict attendance policy here, and tardiness is very rarely tolerated. We also enforce a strict curfew here, more now than ever with the recent complaints from surrounding villages of Youma sightings. As magical girl, you should know that Youma are attracted to the magic that runs through your veins, and if you somehow find yourself off campus after curfew, that you're posing a great risk to yourself."

"I want to see it that you are warned and protected from this." Hearing some groans and hushed talking among some of the students, Mizuno frowned slightly and resumed her speech. "Now, there is no need to worry. The Youma are a lot like anything else in the world. They can harm you, but you shouldn't fear encountering them in your daily lives."

"Also, I'd like to state that fighting is prohibited. I repeat, fighting is prohibited. We don't use our magic against our friends," Mizuno said, her eyes shifting to Kureha and Saito once more as if to warn them.

"With that said, classes start in an hour. Please prepare the proper materials, and don't be late." Mizuno wrapped up her speech with a smile. "Thank you, and enjoy the year."

After the speech concluded, the Elite Academy theme played through the speakers, and the Headmistress exited the stage along with the rest of the staff.

Hayley Stein, Purple
Hayley looked over to Fuji and smiled. No matter what Fuji had always been able to tell when she was upset or remotely bothered. She glanced over again after running a hand over her heart. "Im alright Fuji... good enough.. My heart just hurts again.. It has been this way after.. well... dieing when I was younger and again for a short period of time when I was twelve... They brought me back both times but I was never the same... My heart hurts at times... I don't like it." she said in obvious forms of pain. "It makes me feel weak... Chaotic and not at ease.." She said before resting back.

Her heart calmed and began to beat at a rythme again "I cant over strain myself... It hurts bad and it will take me abit to recover... That is why I move rythmicly.. it keeps my heart from going crazy when I move like a dance..." She trailed off before leaning on the lightly. She then waited untill the principal finished speaking before turning back to Fuji. "We have an hour.. what do you want to do?" she asked her friend. She would like to move around now that her heart relaxed. "Im up for anything...." She said before taking a deep breath "I don't like my past Fuji... I don't like my past.." she said as her heart began to beat once more heavily.

Airi turned to one of the girls seated next to her, who just happened to be Umiko. "This is so cool," she exclaimed, still hardly able to contain her own excitement. "I'm not afraid of some dumb Youma, though. I bet I could take one, if I did run into one." She sounded quite confident in her abilities, and gave a big smile to back it up. And it was about this time that she realized she had no clue who she was even speaking to.

She quickly corrected that as best she could by introducing herself. "I'm Shirakawa Airi," she said. "I'm new here and I hardly have a clue about anything, but I am looking forward to it all so much. And you are?" She paused, waiting for the other girl to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.