Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back and ready to review all of these delicious character creations.

Kaori, plum
Name:
Kuroki, Kaori

Year:
first

Alias:
Midnight Lover

Height:
5'10

Weight:
140lbs

Element: Love/Lust

Personality:
Kaori's personality can be hard to actually pin down, because of her abilities, she appeals to everyone at least a little bit in some way, shape, or form. It's hard for people to hate her because they often feel a magnetic pull from her. Kaori plays this to her advantage without any remorse. She will act just the way she needs to, when she needs to, in order to gain something she wants. The pale haired girl isn't afraid to be underhanded when the need comes up, nor is she afraid of being downright nasty at tims. However, on the norm, she acts quite charming, polite, and kind. She is not shy, and she embraces her sexuality at a young age. When she's in the mood, she can be a bit of a playgirl, but will never do so in an obvious manner. She has a hard time making lasting relationships because she believes that everyone's attitude towards her is forced, therefore fake, because of her abilities and powers. The girl has a heart of gold lurking somewhere in her chest, it just dosen't always make itself known. She also harbors an extremely guilty conscious over the deaths of her mother and brother.

Bio:
Kaori comes from a wealthy family who owns a pharmaceutical company. From a young age, she had been nothing but loved, pampered, and adored by her parents and elder brother. Kaoris powers unknowingly began to manifest while she was in middle school, and that's when everything took a turn for the worse.

People, other than her family who had for some unknown reasons managed to develop an immunity to her powers, began to flock to her. At first, things were okay, it was just a little extra attention, no big deal. People began to do as she asked, whenever she asked to prove their "feelings" for her. But then people began to get obsessed with her, to the point of violence. Kaori would walk through the halls, and fights would break out because someone looked at her wrong.

Kaori withdrew from school, deciding to be home schooled for awhile. An expert was called in and she was diagnosed as a magical girl. Then another expert was called in and she was trained how to... control her powers to a point. however, one day, her family was out for a charity function and her control lapsed. Violence once again began to brew and the family went to leave. On their way to the car, a group of men intercepted them. Bad things happened. Her mother was beaten, raped and murdered in front of her. Her brother was beat to death for trying to save her mother. Kaoris father was beat to the point of hospitalization and Kaori was raped. again. and again. and again. She blacked out somewhere in the middle of this. When she woke up she and her father were both in the hospital, but she was put into isolation for her own saftey.

However, the event didn't traumatize her in a way that someone would normally be traumatized. Instead, it was like she just stopped caring. She learned to control her powers, but she isn't afraid of using them. She was raped repeatedly, but now she isn't afraid of using her body as a tool if she needs to. It's like everything that she had held dear, or that she had been taught to value, just didn't matter anymore. And she let herself fall into darkness. Her personality did shift from the experience into what it is now. Her father, on the other hand, went insane with the need to get his happy little family back. He wanted his wife and his son alive, and he wanted his daughter to revert back to her original self and he's willing to do anything it takes to do it.

A few months after this incident, it was decided that she would attend the Elite Magical girl School. She still can't contain her powers completely, but they don't affect people around her normally nearly as much as they did.

Extracurricular Activities:
Basketball
Martial Arts Club
Ikebana Club

Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:
  • Infatuation: This installs the desire to not hurt Kaori. Her targets will struggle, or flinch with every strike they attempt at her. (can still hurt her, but it bothers them)
  • Smooth Talker: This makes Kaoris target want to believe every word she says and do anything she requests. (Can still refuse her, they just don't want to.)
  • Juliet's End: Kaori stabs someone with her sword and they feel as if they've just suffered from heartbreak. Magic effects can cause suicidal behavior.
  • Aura de Amor: This is a passive ability that Kaori can't quite turn off completely. It makes people like her in some way shape or form, feel attracted to her, or just not quite able to hate her.

Medium:
  • Woo: This makes a target think they are head over heels in love with Kaori, or someone of Kaori's choosing.
  • Seduce: Same thing as woo, but with lust. This can lead to very bad situations.
  • Romeo's Kiss: Kaori kisses someone and they're body recognizes her saliva as poison, depending on the person's sensitivity to illusions decides how well this works. Some shake it off as if nothing happened, others have died from it.
  • Lover's Energy: Kaori can "feed" off of feelings of love, lust, and affection. This can heal her, or give her a power boost.
Major:
  • Heart's Sacrifice: Kaori can cause someone to temporarily love her SO much that they will step in and take an attack meant for her, or they do whatever she asks of them, no matter what it is. The effects last up to an hour.

Costume:
Now, pretend that the boy in the image is Kaori and mentally add about B cup sized breasts. Under the tunic there are leggings that are the same purple as the cape and black knee-high healed boots.
225359.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh god... Nagi and Kaori are going to be roomies. <_<

Or maybe not... I have to think it over, though I don't want anyone roomieless. :<

Great ^^ I'll post the introduction for Ririka before I go to sleep. It's already past midnight here...
Also approved! I love her powers.

I was heavily inspired by Ammy's abilities in Ookami, gotta admit that. xD

Also: Ririka is currently without a roomie too. For now :p

Maybe one pair would be willing to trade?
Well, Ririka needs a room mate so it's not an issue. ^-^ I think other people will make characters at some point so whoever is roomieless won't be for long... But if they are, I'm sorry. >.< Maybe I can have Midori be roomieless. Hmmm.

Also, I wonder how Kaori will react to Momoko. Fun fact: Momoko hates tall people - which is everyone.

One of the rooms could have three beds, like maybe it's meant to be a staff room so it's bigger but if there's an odd number it could be something like that.

One of the rooms could have three beds, like maybe it's meant to be a staff room so it's bigger but if there's an odd number it could be something like that.
I thought about that. I think I'm going to close the roleplay and do it like that, which means we're going to put a hold on other characters being submitted. We have enough for the moment. So, three beds it is!

I just mentioned that I have 2 ready just couldn't post them yet. And I don't want to room with myself, so, problem solved. Partially. Just need one more to make the last character be able to have a roommate but that's it.

I like the way this is setting up. I made the crazy of the group and the sporty and militaristic individual. We have a love based character and many others. I plan on having Semine go back to basketball to be it's captain if that's alright with you @SailorMoon

I am going to have Semine go back to basketball.

Last edited:
I'll hang onto things for now. Plenty of characters running around already, all right.

You can submit if it's already done, but after that I'm holding new characters. I should be able to room everyone if you both are submitting.

It's not really done, sadly.

Our ending theme, I imagine different characters taking turns singing the lead, and then some dancing in the back like the back up dancers. Kawaii, right? :3

Last edited:
I added the songs that Semine sings duing the Major Attack Song of the Ancients and the music that plays during Hayley's Beauty of Annihilation.

Actually, I'm going to make kiss kiss bang bang the first ending. It's more fitting for what I imagined, must find a cool opening meow.

Ririka would sing and dance and laugh while Kureha would be a bit embarrassed.

It's typical for Ririka to be a shameless tease/flirt/shipper xD
And she would so add -chan or -tan to everyone's names. You have been warned.

Ririka would sing and dance and laugh while Kureha would be a bit embarrassed.

It's typical for Ririka to be a shameless tease/flirt/shipper xD
And she would so add -chan or -tan to everyone's names. You have been warned.
Oh God. Momoko will be so insulted if she gets called -chan. Midori will probably just tell her to shut up. No, I imagine Midori will like Ririka since she secretly loves shoujo ai dojinshi

I've got a few options to choose from if I were going to give Airi a theme song. Probably, it'd be one of these two:

And Airi will be calling almost everyone -senpai, so there's that. Actual respect. Well, except for her peers, who'd be given more familiar honorifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.