1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Miyuki Aozora - Orchards

Miyuki soon learned that the silver-haired girl who had arrived shortly after she did was called Mina Strand, and the other named Charee Moreau. There was also Ava Rose, who Miyuki had already met, but had just revealed her mastery over ice. Somehow Miyuki wasn't surprised. She had taken note of how Ava interacted with the others on their team and with people in general. Brings another meaning to Ice Princess, Miyuki thought to herself.

When Miyuki was sure the others had finished introductions she stepped forward. She bent slightly at the waist, then stood up straight, hair swishing over her shoulder as she did so. "Aozora Miyuki, at your service." The last bit was a joke, hopefully made evident by the light laughter that followed. "Our group seems very diverse, but I guess it would be useful to know that my skill set allows me to fight comfortably at most ranges. I can offer little in the ways of support, however, I promise to do my best." Miyuki said calmly, a soft smile on her lips.

"If you ladies have nothing left to ask, then I will leave you to your mission," Miss Airhart added after Miyuki. She started to walk away, but paused after passing the girls. "And, I should warn you that Youma wait for no one. I wouldn't spend time chatting away in the orchards for longer than needed." With that said, Miss Airhart left the girls to their business.

Miyuki tapped her index finger against her lip as she was left standing alone in the orchards with her team. Now that Miss Airhart had gone they had no choice but to go and seek out the Youma that had been terrorizing people. For all Miyuki knew the Youma could be devouring some poor human's soul while they waited around, and she couldn't let that happen. She pushed whatever reservations she had about the hospital to the back of her mind.

"If we transform we can reach the hospital sooner, but try not to draw too much attention on the way there," Miyuki said, before taking a step back away from the girls. It felt like tiny little butterflies were fluttering in Miyuki's stomach as the realization that they were about to go fight a Youma finally settled in. She put on a brave face, then smirked at her teammates. "Ready?"

Miyuki didn't have to say a word to activate her transformation, but this was different. Maybe if she said it out loud and with purpose her heartstone would give her all the power she needed to survive the day.

"Kami Dansu."

Miyuki's form erupted into a ray of blinding light, and white ribbons with intricate cuts mimicking ribbon and lace weaved around her frame gracefully. A white strapless dress with red accents now hugged Miyuki's body, and large white butterfly wings danced at the lightest breeze. It was hardly attire appropriate for school grounds, but Miyuki didn't have a say in her magical girl costume. She was at least used to being so...exposed after all of these years of wearing it. It filled Miyuki with a confidence that she had been lacking earlier, and she felt ready to take on the Youma head on. She just needed to wait for the other girls to transform first.

@Daz @PlastixRoyalty @R-9 Pilot

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Miss Shizuka - Courtyard
Miss Shizuka had seen many girls come and go from Elite, though she was surprised when she had a daughter of Kokuyo and Garland on her little team, both well known names in their society. Still, that didn't mean a thing when it came to Youma. The instructor glanced over the paperwork she had on the clipboard and hummed softly before stopping on Kano's profile. Her brow furrowed slightly before glancing at the young girl by the fountain.

"Ok," She stuck the clipboard under her arm and clapped her hands together once to get the girls' attention. "Your assignment today is in a remote village near the mountains. There's reports of a Youma that's been attacking people on a small path that leads up to their temple." Shizuka glanced back at the girls before looking at Kano specifically. "Your job is to subdue it, obviously."

Shizuka pulled the clipboard from under her arm and started reading the dossier that she had on the village, as well as the particular Youma the girls were going after. "The Youma has only been attacking women, so even though you're magical girls, you must be vigilant. So get to it! It should only take a few hours to get to the village on foot."

Kokyo Kano - Team Purple - Coutryard
Kano was about to start walking away after Instructor Shizuka had briefed them, but the older woman put a hand on her shoulder before pulling her off to the side away from Angela and Kireina. "A word, Miss Kokuyo?" Kano glanced up at the instructor before nodding and turning to face her, gripping her saber tightly. Shizuka sighed softly before running a hand through her hair. "Your profile says you haven't transformed yet, Kokuyo. Is that true?"

The brunette tensed slightly, clenching her jaw before answering. "It is true, Miss Shizuka." Kano lowered her eyes before sighing. "But I promise, it will not effect my performance with the Youma. I've been training with my mother to fight them in close combat since I could first hold a sword." Kano glanced up at Miss Shizuka, keeping her expression calm, but she began to panic on the inside. It was possible that her mother might've contacted the school and requested that she not be sent on hunts, or maybe Shizuka just worried about her well being.

"I don't doubt your skills, Kano." Shizuka said as she scratched her head and offered a lopsided grin. "And, I won't keep you from going on the hunt, but maybe hang back. Let your teammates do the hard work, yeah? I'd hate to be the one to tell your mother you got injured on my team."

Kano looked up at the instructor and nodded. She was relieved that Shizuka wasn't going to pull her from the hunt, but she had no intention of letting the other girls take the lead on the mission. It wasn't in a Kokuyo's nature to let someone else have the glory. Especially if they had the skill to defeat anything in their path. Kano bowed to Miss Shizuka as the instructor patted her on the shoulder.

"Please don't do anything rash."

@Wolfsbane706 @Baddamobs @Mahou-Shoujo

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Carmen
Greenhouse
Mint Team-Mission 1

The big brunette was rather disappointed by the sparse information on offer. "Not much for us to go on," Carmen mused. "We wouldn't happen to have any testimony from survivors, would we? That would really help."

She then turned to her teammates. "We also need to talk tactics. My suggestion? Ambush. You two spread out and flank it, then I'll draw it down while you open up with the ranged spells to kill it. If we get spotted... improvise. But I'd like to hear everyone else's opinion. Personally, I've never heard a bad idea yet."

Kireina Aki-Team Purple-Courtyard

Kireina was sitting still to think and apparently dead to the world... Though as soon as she heard the teacher speak Kireina was all ears, alertness returning to her face as she processed the details.
A youma attacking people in a mountainous region... Probably not too powerful or it would attack a more populated area... Unless of course it had some connection to the area in question...
But that aside, the only troubles she could foresee were how bad the terrain might be for her and whether or not the team would get along.
And of course there was always the chance that one of them could freeze up in battle.
Dismissing that as highly unlikely she instead returned to her semi meditation until they were ready to go, this time keeping her eyes open.

AVA-ROSE ×××

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
INTERACTIONS
Miss Airhart
Miyuki
Mina
Charee

Ava-Rose gave a heavy sigh of relief when Miss Airhart finally left the girls alone. She rolled her eyes at the woman's last few comments. If they needed to take out a Youma, they could take their sweet time. It wasn't going anywhere, really. Shaking her head as she listened to Miyuki, the only girl on her team she actually liked, speak and start to transform. She had never seen another Magical Transform; since only Third Years did group missions and things like that together. That was the only thing that made the entire situations a fun one in her eyes.

The realization that she was about to transform in front of an audience, for the first time, made the Ice Princess even more excited. Moving in the center of the other three girls, she smirked at them all. "THIS is how you transform, ladies." Ava-Rose didn't really have to do anything but let her Heartstone connect with her body and mind to turn into Lady Winter; she just wanted to create a show. She loved being dramatic and it was something that she did always. "Let it snow, let it snow." She giggled before she started twirling around and a her form turned in a bright source of light.

While her body was covered in white lights and ribbons, changing her outfit and entire form, she did a figure 8 around all three girls. She was milking her transformation and everyone could tell. Her Magical Form was drastically different from her real form. This form was a few inches shorter, with white hair instead of pink and her hair was shoulder length and not her signature obnoxiously long and flowy length. Ava-Rose's eyes became Ice Blue in color, instead of her Ocean Blue irises as well.

Her Magical Girl outfit was something out of an Adult Winter Wonderland. The outfit was definitely more scandalous and way shorter than her upgraded uniform. If only her teachers could see her now. The air around her in close proximity had a slight chill to it and the longer someone stood too close to her the colder they would feel. Intricate snowflakes covered her dress and the furry accessories on her head and wrists.

Once it was over, Ava-Rose was no more. She was Lady Winter. "That's how you do it." Smirking. "Now hurry up so we can get this over with." She was already working on her Ice Surf Spell, ready to shoot forward when given the ok.

• Love
post.png
MINT TEAM    GREENHOUSE
Irina had not yet spoken a word, even a simple word of introduction as she quietly slipped into the greenhouse for their briefing. It sufficed that their teacher knew she was a member of this team. Instead, she closed her eyes, listening to each individual voice with a meticulous care honed from years as the observer. She looked to be tuning them out, but if one were to ask her the details, she would be able to repeat their words almost exactly.

Carmen's excited and rather optimistic plan caused her to open her eyes and look directly at her, her gaze unnervingly direct. Her clear green eyes turned to Miss Shirakawa, and once she saw she had the floor, spoke in quiet but firm tones that carried through.

"We must first establish how we can locate the youma." She paused to think, crossing her hands over her lap. She rather enjoyed the greenhouse; next time she'd come at her own time. "Once we have a gauge, however brief or simple, of its strength and behavioral patterns can we form an effective plan to combat it."

When she turned to meet Cynthia's gaze, no recognition lit in her eyes, despite only having spoken yesterday. In fact, she recognized none of the people around her; she had a vague concept of them all being in the same year, but not any more specific than that. The one who'd introduced herself as Alecia did not ring any metaphorical bells in her head. The brunette supposed she should put some effort into memorizing their names; she would be with them like husband and wife for the coming year.

She returned to the task at hand, doing what she did best which was approaching problems with a clear and logical frame of mind. "It would be safe to assume that the youma's light only comes out when and where it would be visible to the human eye. " She tilted her head to the left, mulling over the information they'd been provided. She was once again engaged in her habit of not letting anyone respond to her speech, though she didn't think they minded. "They should also be places wherein the forest and civilization intersect, so we can initially narrow down our search to those areas, further paying attention to less-used paths. We slowly move in, closing our perimeter search."

• Love
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Orchards

Charee did her best to conceal her admiration of the other girls' transformations. Both Ava and Miyuki looked completely composed and ready for battle now they were transformed... as well as attractive, but those sorts of thoughts could be saved for later. Everyone would be relying on Charee- perhaps with the exception of Ava, but she would eventually need to- meaning Charee had to do her absolute best. Heart pacing, Charee was overwhelmed with determination to prove herself. She refused to be like the rest of her family, one who aimed to sow chaos; she would do whatever she could to bring peace instead. As her body trembled, Charee began her transformation.

"Purity of a maiden, power of a poisoner; presenting to you, La Voisin!"

A mulberry purple mist engulfed Charee's body, hiding her from view. The mist spread for a few moments before bursting away, leaving an entirely new girl stood before the group. Where there had once been a petite little girl now stood a tall, voluptuous lady, complete with hair flowing down to her hips and (somehow) even brighter pink eyes. This woman was adorned with an ornate dress accentuating her new curves, decorated with ruffles and bows. To finish off the look the lady clasped in her hands a staff with a bundle of crystalline flowers at its head. Testing out her new look La Voisin did a little twirl, giggling at the way her dress rippled.

"I'm ready. Just Mina left now."

La Voisin spoke with confidence, unlike Charee's usual feigned stuttering. There was no need to need to gain everyone's sympathy in this form- La Voisin could look after herself, what with her poisonous powers and all. However not all of Charee's childish mannerisms would be gone in La Voisin- some of them were truly part of Charee, whatever form she was in. Not that it was likely they'd get a chance to be seen today, since battling didn't tend to present the opportunity to become excited over plushies.

• Love
Mina Strand - Orchard

Miuki's transformation was simple and elegant, earning a nod of approval, and the outfit which left little to the imagination certainly didn't hurt. Mina wanted to just reach out and touch those delicate-looking wings, but she thought better of it. It only took her a couple bad experiences to know that it's a bad idea to violate a magical girl's personal space if she's transformed and you aren't.

Ava-Rose's declaration followed by such a cliche line elicited some silent eye-rolling. It was pretty obvious what her element was, with that sort of tired invocation, and the rest...just seemed excessive showboating to some extent. On the other hand, there was something to say for not sitting still, magically protected or not. Mina shrugged and settled for a polite golf clap at the end, as well as a raised eyebrow at the lack of outfit.

Charee's transformation got the biggest reaction out of Mina, mostly for the change in the girl's overall appearance from small and cute to actual bombshell. Even if that look was only part-time, her interest in her neighbor went up a notch or two.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied to La Voisin. "Don't rush me." Mina paused and raised one hand dramatically. "Einweichen in shcarlach." Mina's body was immediately wrapped in brilliant red light. Chains wrapped about her arms, legs, and body, until a slight motion on her part caused them all to shatter into light which formed itself into her magical girl outfit. Raising one hand to her breast, she placed her blazing red heartstone at her collar, and opened her eyes as the light show faded.

In he new form, Mina's hair had lengthened to flow past her waist, and both it and her eyes were now a deep red in color. The outfit itself was fairly typical for a magical girl, although her knee-length, high-heeled boots were clearly armored, as were her arms, and a large armored skirt flowed over most of the shorter skirt as part of her dress.

"There, all ready to go. I don't suppose we'll be hailing a taxi looking all like this, will we?" It took her a moment before she thought to actually divulge her magical girl moniker. "Oh yeah. You can call me Crimson Moon if you want to." She clearly was fairly flippant about keeping the two identities separate anyway. at this point, the others on the team all know who they really were.

• Love
Angela Christie
Courtyard > ???
Moving out!

Angela had been pretty nonplussed when Kano returned her handshake with a bow. The other girl had shown respect, that's all she'd asked for. Even when the girl in the wheelchair had arrived--Aki was her name--Angela had just smiled and kept listening. The target only targeted women, which meant one of them would need to be bait. As far as Angela was concerned, her abilities were the flashiest and toughest to hide, so she'd likely volunteer herself. Since the youma in question only attacked women and only on that one trail, it likely wasn't all that strong. However, since it specifically picked one that was on the way to a shrine and didn't deviate, Angela figured that the youma in question would have priestess-type mastery abilities and stuff. "Hey Kano, Aki, Samantha," she asked, hand on her chin. "Do you think this youma could have a holy-type mastery?"

• Love
“Pssh, who can say, really?” Samantha shrugged helplessly. “You can never guess with Youma…”

Had this Youma once been some kind of priestess, and now it haunted the paths of what had once been its home? Do Youma, somewhere in the very back of their consciousness, remember who once were and cling to what’s familiar to them? Does any of this matter, when they grow hungry for human souls…?

Samantha grimaced at the thought. She tried to banish that kind of thinking: regardless of what the Youma may have once been, the only thing they could be considered now were monsters. She couldn’t allow herself to get distracted by the semantics of her mission; she just had to get the job done.

Clearing her throat, Samantha stepped forward.

“Regardless, I suggest we don’t delay!” With what she felt was an appropriate level of dramatic flair, Samantha turned on her heel and pointed resolutely out to the horizon. “We have our task clearly set before us, and we-ergh.” Flinching slightly, Samantha adjusted herself several degrees to the left until she was pointing in the right direction. “-And we shall follow it through to its inevitable end!”

After what felt like a poignant (awkward?) enough pause, Samantha turned back to her group.

“There will be time for talk of tactics, team bonding, lunch, et cetera, when we’re out on the road. For now, we must discuses something vital: selecting a team captain.” An army (in this case, four magical girls) were nothing without a solid head leading the charge, and Samantha knew just how to remedy that. Placing one hand on her chest while puffing it out, Samantha looked modestly off to one side. “Being a master tactician, diplomat, and older sister, I of course elect myself for the role.”

Miyuki/Papyra
Orchards ---> Abandoned Hospital

Ava's transformation into Lady Winter was no surprise to Miyuki. It was flamboyant and a little obnoxious, just like Ava. The way the whole magical girl transformation came together was delightful though. Miyuki had always had a soft spot for beautiful figure skaters, but she wouldn't let Ava know that and give her more of a reason to gloat. She acknowledged her 'friend' with a delicate clap of her hands and slight bow of the head, which ended as soon as Charee initiated her transformation sequence.

The transformation itself was very simple, and possibly toxic, but the woman that stood in Charee's place was the biggest change Miyuki had seen to a girl's appearance. A very light pink brushed against her cheeks and Miyuki had to force herself to look away. She instead looked to Mina, who thankfully was about to transform. That would keep her from looking at the bombshell La Voisin, and also bring them closer to approaching their mission.

Mina's transformation was quite the show. All those chains made Miyuki question what the girl's powers might be, but she could only guess something like fire.

Seeing everyone transformed got Miyuki hyped up for the battle. She suddenly felt the urge to strike a magical girl pose, but contained the excitement enough to listen to Mina and answer her question. This was the perfect opportunity to step forward and give a little demonstration of how useful her paper powers could be.

"A taxi won't be necessary. I can fly us all there if need be," Miyuki responded calmly. "I almost forgot. Please call me Papyra when we're like this. I'd rather my identity be kept secret."

Miyuki winked at her team, then turned so that her back was facing them. She performed a quick, yet intricate hand motion that was much too fast for the average person to make out. A large paper plane swooped in from behind the girls, and Miyuki leaped up into the air, landing gracefully in front of the crease with both feet planted firmly on the surprisingly sturdy paper plane.

"Hop on!" Miyuki called down to them, smiling brightly. "I promise it's completely safe." Just as Miyuki said that a large gust of wind blew, nearly knocking her off and blowing the paper plane off center. She caught herself with ease and steadied the plane, grinning. "See? Perfectly safe." She said with a light chuckle.

@R-9 Pilot
@PlastixRoyalty
@Daz

• Love
Reactions: Saber and Justin
Kokuyo Kano - Courtyard -->First Mission
Kano sighed heavily as she watched Miss Shizuka leave and then turned towards the other girls. Angela had mentioned the Youma possibly being a holy-type mastery, either way, it didn't much matter to her. It's not like the Youma could be that strong or else they wouldn't send a few novice magical girls to take care of them. Still, she wasn't even sure of her teammate's powers even were, or if they'd be helpful if the Youma did use a holy mastery.

"Honestly," Kano said finally after Samantha was done speaking. "Our main concern shouldn't be what type of mastery the Youma uses right now, it should be how we're going to get to the village. Miss Shizuka said it would only take a few hours on foot." She glanced at her teammates as she clutched her saber. Maybe one of them had a mastery that could help with their lack of transportation.

"Do any of you have anything that could help us travel?" The brunette was hoping one of the other girls had something, if not, she supposed walking wouldn't be so bad, though it'd would take that much longer to get the job done. She sighed softly before shaking her head and looking at the other girls, waiting for an answer.

@Baddamobs @Mahou-Shoujo @Wolfsbane706

• Love
Mina Strand - Orchard -> Abandoned Hospital

Mina laughed a little at the apparent instability of Miyuki's paper airplane. "Yep, seems legit," she said in complete agreement, before hopping on. "It'll beat walking, that's for sure." She took a few careful steps forward, rocking the plane slightly after her landing, until she could clap a hand onto one of Papyra's shoulders. "Nice work!"

She glanced over to Ava and La Voisin. "You two coming, or do you have your own ways to get around?" Even if she wasn't actually responsible for any of this, she still grinned like an idiot. It was hard not to, when their method of transportation was a gigantic, magically-reinforced paper airplane. Flying would be fun enough, but this was flying in style.

Mina briefly wondered if she could do something for her own transportation. Most of her talents leaned in other directions, although she'd had some success in creating temporary familiar-like servants. So maybe she could put one together specifically for riding around, one day. Or score some way to expand her abilities a bit in that direction. She forgot exactly how magical girls expanded their repertoire, but she was sure it was in one of their lessons somewhere... She filed the thoughts away in the back of her mind, because focusing on fighting a Youma was way more important.

• Love

AVA-ROSE ×××

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

→ Abandoned Hospital
OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
INTERACTIONS
Miyuki
Mina
Charee

Ava-Rose was slightly annoyed at how Charee's transformation got more attention than that of her owns. The girl looked like a Toxic Stripper; rolling her eyes, she watched as Mina transformed. Her style wasn't all that much... she was very plain with it, something Ava-Rose could tell would be something the girl would probably be all the time.

Miyuki, or Papyra was the only girl who caught Ava-Rose's eye. She looked beautiful and her outfit definitely worked for her. At least her friend in the group had almost as much class and flash as she did. When the plain one of the group spoke up about a taxi, Ava-Rose nearly started laughing uncontrollably. Like she would ever be caught in a smelly taxi; yeah right. She would kiss a toad ten times over before stepping a foot inside of a disgusting taxi or any public form of transportation for that matter.

She watched in curiosity as Miyuki turned from them. Hearing a swoosh like sound from above and behind her, Ava-Rose looked up to see a huge paper plane coming their way. When she spotted how effortlessly her friend planted her feet on said plane, she wanted to clap in amazement, but decided not to. She didn't have enough shameless idiocy to be ok with looking like some crazy fangirl.

Her enthusiasm died down by a lot when the paper plane was nearly flipped over because of a huge gust of wind; and not to forget that Miyuki almost fell off of it. "Perfectly safe... sureeeeee..." She grinned and watched as Mina hopped on; like she hadn't just witnessed the almost tragic ending of the plane a few seconds ago.

Looking back and forth from the two girls on the plane and the Toxic Stripper still on the ground with her, she shook her head. "I DO have my own way for getting around." Lady Winter opened her hands and twirled her fingers. A few seconds later, a giant rectangle shaped piece of solid ice shot up from the ground and raised her up into the air; a few inches down from Miyuki's plane. The solid piece of ice emitted a cold gust of air and snowflakes, causing anything in it's close vicinity to get colder and some icicles started to form on the trees closes to the magical block of ice.

"You see. Lady Winter is always prepared, my loves." She winked, turning the ice towards where the hospital would be. "Try to keep up, ladies." She giggled. Shooting her hands backwards, the block of ice shot forward. Leaving a trail of snow, ice and cold air as it moved. The streets she passed by had light sheets of snow covering them now. Luckily, she moved too fast for a normal, non-magical being to see her and the huge block of ice. When she was Lady Winter, she felt as free as a butterfly. She loved feeling the power she had and how she could control something as mystical and as powerful as Ice. It made her feel alive more than anything else. Even more alive than when she won against a competitor.

It took her about ten minutes or so to make it to the front of the abandoned hospital. "So... this is the place?" Twirling her fingers, the block of ice melted and disappeared, leaving Lady Winter standing at the entrance... or what was left of it.

The place had an eerie feel to it and it even gave her the chills. "They better hurry up." She looked back at where the others should be coming from. A small trail of ice was still in the path. It was melting faster than non-magical ice.

She wouldn't admit it, but even in Lady Winter mode, she was still terrified of creepy buildings. "Hurry up..." She whispered to herself, not looking at the hospital anymore.

• Love
Alecia Silverman - Mint Team - Greenhouse

Alecia had sat back and remained quiet for the most part. Whether that was because she didn't want to engage with her team or because she was simply thinking over their options, she would leave up to them to decide. Alecia had noticed the looks of acknowledgement she had received from her teammates, and she had definitely seen the lazy wink one of them – Cynthia, was it? – had throw her way, but she ignored them all and looked away. She considered every detail of what they had been told about their mission – not that there was much to go on. But at least they had a rough location, despite how vague it was. Though with four of them, it hopefully wouldn't be too difficult to locate the youma.

As her teammates asked questions and got mostly nowhere, Alecia couldn't help but roll her eyes. She sat back, arms folded across her chest as she thought over what to do next. Here they were talking about ambushes and geographical intersections, and all she was concerned about was actually getting to the location. They had transportation ready, so all that was left to do was to stop talking and get to the forest already. When Irina began brining up perimeter searches and the like, Alecia finally realised it was time to speak up, otherwise they'd never get to the actual mission before the supposed youma struck again.

Standing up from the bench, she glanced around at her three teammates, though she did it less so to check it one was going to talk and more so to see if their attention was on her. “How about we actually go to the location before we start going into detail about perimeter searches and ambush tactics?” She questioned, her voice sounding a tad more cynical than usual. “The youma most likely hides deep in the forest so its lights are visible regardless of the time of day and so it can find easy targets who wander onto lesser-known paths. Now can we get moving? Because I'm already tired of watching you three try to overcomplicate this situation even further.”

Alecia then looked to their instructor, hoping that she wasn't sniffling any more due to her obvious allergies. “Where's the transportation? I'm sure we're all ready to go, since we've spent far too long trying to plan for something we haven't even investigated yet.” She gave her teammates a quick little sneer of disapproval. Trust her to be stuck with a team who overthinks everything far too much. Of course planning was important, but they didn't need to be so quick as to think of combat plans before they even knew what the youma was capable of. But as soon as she knew where the transportation was, Alecia was quick to leave the greenhouse, deciding that if no one else was going to take the initiative, then she would.

Samantha - Purple Team, Courtyard (transformed)

Samantha maintained her pose, even after she felt a bead of sweat roll down her forehead. The raucous applause she had been aiming for hadn’t been forthcoming. Indeed, Kano (whom Samantha knew more by reputation than by any personal experience) seemed to be wholly unaffected by the display.

Well…no one had objected, right? So…that’s a kind of agreement, right? Clearing her throat, Samantha stepped forward.

“Never you mind about transportation, my friends.” Raising a hand to the silver hairpin adorning her hair, the girl allowed herself a confident grin. “You leave everything to your princess…”

Swiping her hand sharply along the silver accessory just as the amethyst heartstone exploded into a dazzling light (not actually necessary, but Samantha thought the action definitely looked impressive); Samantha closed her eyes as the transformation washed over her body. Her hair followed outward, the small ringlets set into her growing into veritable hair drills. Raising her arms out to her sides, Samantha felt her school uniform shift and change, becoming her familiar dress. And with one final flash of light, the still glowing hairpin shifted and warped, becoming a dazzling crown, coming into existence just as Samantha snapped her eyes open. Her grin shifted into wide smirk as she felt the last of the transformation take place – and then let herself fall backwards. There was a sudden crack of pressure in the air, as reality twisted to accommodate the set of stone knights that came into existence, gauntleted hands reaching out to their charge.

Now sat upon the supporting arms of her silent knights as if she was sitting upon the grandest throne in the realm, the crackle of energy from her post-transformation still fizzing through the air, there was only one thing the magical girl needed to do.

“…ha…haha…OHohohoho~!”

While Samantha indulged in a full body laugh, two more knights popped into existence, holding a ridiculously over-decorated banner that proudly declared: ‘The Princess of the People’s Hearts, Cordiculya!!! <3 <3 <3’ (sic).

“God, this feels good!” Samantha – or, evidently, Cordiculya clenched a fist as she grinned. The feeling of energy coursing through her every vein in her body, the feeling she got whenever she willed a knight into existence and it just happened; all of it was almost euphoric. She wished she could just live the rest of her days in this form, her precious knight coming to her every beck and call.

“Hahaha, glorious! Ahahahaha,haaaa…Anyway,” Cordiculya folded her arms and lent against the oddly warm stone of one of her knight’s breast plate, while another knight dutifully coming into existence with an oversized fan and got to work. Cordiculya gave her teammates a pompous smile. “As you can no doubt summarize, my dearest boon companions, my loyal soldiers can provide us with some transportation. It might not be as classy as a golden carriage drawn by white stallions, but it is somewhat quicker, which shall suit our needs. Although…”

The confident smile Cordiculya sported briefly faded, and she ‘hmm’d in thought as she ran the logistics of the matter through her head. She didn’t react when another knight came into existence and started gently massaging the girl’s ankles.

“Although, I’ve only ever used these three darlings to travel any considerable distance.” Cordiculya gestured to the knights that made her ‘seat.’ The stone sentinels themselves continued their silent duty in almost perfect stillness. “And I can’t summon another set. So, you all will need to be prepared to for quite the…cosy, ride.”

Cordiculya coughed, and scratched at her cheek with a gloved hand. The image of them all piling on was both a little embarrassing, and maybe a little bit amusing. Assuming that she was at the top of the pile, of course.

• Love
Carmen
Mint Team
Greenhouse

Leave it to Carmen to get all eager and forget about mundane things like transportation to the mission site. A sheepish grin came over the magical girl's face. "Oh, right. Sorry about that. Any of you girls fliers? I can fly myself, but I can't carry anyone and it would probably take me all day to get there. In short, that's not the best option for me." She shrugged. However she got to the area in question was irrelevant at the end of the day. All that mattered was getting there and completing the mission.

• Love
Kireina-Purple Team- Courtyard

Just as Kireina began to worry about how they would arrive at their mission location one of the other girls summoned three knights, and upon seeing her idea for transportation Kireina promptly returned to her worrying, though all things considered the idea wasn't that bad... However she would at least lighten the load.
"If it helps, I am capable of transporting myself...".
She spoke up before deciding it was about time she transformed.

"Oh mirror mirror... Pierce the illusion and reflect the truth....".
As soon as she said the words several mirrors surrounded her and her clothing seemed to reform into a mirror like substance.
Each mirror showed her with a different part of her costume on and after a moment converged on Kireina, disappearing to reveal her magical girl form where she floated above the ground, seemingly held up by several lanterns tied to her body.

• Love
Cynthia Einfeld - Mission One - Mint Team - Greenhouse

Cynthia had completely lost the urge to fidget after her firing her questions, more than pleased with the answers and information she had received in turn. She had often been shot a glance or two for her overly excessive line of questioning, most had assumed that she simply had a thirst for details, or a fear of the unknown. She didn’t mind such assumptions, their opinion and lack of foresight was their own undoing. She may be little more than a glorified foot soldier, or at least an aspiring one, but at least she wasn’t docile. Orders weren’t absolute, and Cynthia had no qualms about spitting on them if they crossed the wrong lines or even held a shade of sketchiness that didn’t sit well with her. She saw little wrong with establishing a mutual understanding of the task, lest either party feel slighted.

Getting the information she had asked for, she was immediately more open, more willing to accept the task laid out before them. This wouldn’t just be some fool's errand, a wild goose chase, or some malicious trap. While all were a distinct possibility, Cynthia wouldn’t hold it to the one who sent them out for it at any rate, not now. The information had been given freely, and whatever happens, whatever they chose to do with it, was going to be on them. Clean, and simple. Just the way she prefered things.

However, what she hadn’t anticipated was for the others in the group to ride on the coattails of her small-scale interrogation. Keeping her face expressionless, she couldn’t help but to inwardly marvel, negatively, and sneer at some of the suggestions and overall unnecessary and unvaluable input. Clearly, some in the group weren’t listening, and others …

Cynthia shook her head, just as Alecia bit out at them. Though she was part of the reprimanded, she couldn’t help but to applaud the shorter girl for the effortlessly chosen words, venomous as they were. Cynthia was and would never be someone who bothered to chew out others for their incompetency, more than content to spitefully watch them make a fool of themselves with dark unfiltered glee, satisfaction. As if inspired by the rebuke though, Cynthia was quick to follow. She found that there was little to say or truly approve from this end of the exchange and quite honestly, there was just that smidgen of respect for the short bird that was growing - it was probably the soldier in her that couldn’t resist orders.

--

As soon as all the girls filed into seats, the car started off without any hesitation. Some may have recognized the streets they passed by for the first ten minutes, but after a sudden turn, they were brought further away from the densely populated areas of Getsu City and the hidden alcove that was the Elite Academy. If anyone had bothered to listen to the tour guide and pamphlets that presented Getsu Island - it was a well known fact that beyond Getsu City itself, there was very little city life. Surrounding Getsu City were lush greens and rural areas. Anyone who held the notion that Getsu City stretched out forever, were going to quickly learn otherwise.

Especially when the car had silently crept to a halt, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. Which was mostly true. Minutes before, signs of civilization and the roofs of modest houses could have been spotted, but rather than heading right towards it, the car had taken the route right around all of it, skirting around the established parts, and into the shadows that the forest surrounding the small town provided.

Whatever merry noise and voices that rang with life and joy died slowly as they crept deeper into the forest. Though they had only been travelling in a straight path since they intruded the thick woods, when the doors opened, they would be greeted with thick trunked and rooted trees, that effortlessly towered over them all. It felt as if it took malicious joy in drowning them all in the dark - greedily taking all traces of light for itself, leaving them nought but scraps of layered dust at their feet, and a sadistic breeze that felt more a thread, one’s nails running and puncturing down your skin rather than the intimate caress one might have sought for.

--

When Cynthia had opened the door she found herself hesitating just momentarily, taken aback by how dark the world had suddenly turned. She had thought that the tint on the windows of the car simply weren’t washed for a bit of time. Placing both feet on the floor, just to confirm that she wasn’t stepping over anything hazardous, she was quick to heed the voice at the back of her head, “The hour before dawn … the darkest hour of the night, a frightening similarity here now,” and gave a quiet grunt as she pulled herself out of the car. Taking a few steps further to let whoever it was behind her step out as well, Cynthia snapped into rapid attention as she did so. She stretched a hand out in front of her face and was more than put off by the fact that she could just barely see past her wrist - and the fact that sound, her steps, the door of the car, everything seemed to be … muted. She was hardly a musician, but there seemed to be some pressure trapped in her air, a bubble, a membrane, something that would need osmosis to penetrate through.

There was no reason to remain helpless. Anything could happen right now, it was stupid not to take any kind of action right now. “Light the resting ashes” she muttered quickly, words slurring together as she quickly rolled through them. Her transformation sequence began without missing a beat, starting with the capsule pendant that rested against the swell of her chest. Giving a rough flicker at the flip, the capsule sprang into two parts smoothly, glowing briefly before an explosion of fiery chains encased her person, wrapping her in a warm red tinted cocoon of magic phenomena. It only took two seconds before the cocoon of warmth dissipated aggressively, though no winds had been picked up by the expulsion of magic from her transformation, living ashes still remained afloat, making their descent to the ground.

Red stood quietly, strapping the chained swords at the side of her belts before she held both hands out in front of her. One palm faced upwards, the other on top of it, cupping a precious section of space. With a snap from both fingers, fire gathered and a sweet chirp - though dulled in her ears - rang. A small bird made of fire fluttered quietly in front of Red, seemingly analyzing its surroundings and when Red gave it no commands, it began to make its sweep around each person in it’s immediate line of sight.

“... Anything we can do about the bubble in our ears?” She asked the group. “Splitting up … or otherwise, we’re going to need to hear each other."

@VanillaCola @daird @monopoisoner

• Love
Kokuyo Kano - Courtyard
Kano watched Samantha and Kireina transform, though Samantha's was probably the most flamboyant. Though, that could've been because the girl also didn't waste time summoning forth knights to do her bidding as soon as her transformation was complete. The brunette sighed as she raised an eyebrow and glared at the knights that had been summoned. What was Samantha, or...Cordiculya, thinking? Having the knights carry them? They didn't look to be the fastest thing in the magical girl universe, and Kireina said she could transport herself, and by the looks of it, she'd be traveling more efficiently. Even though Kano couldn't fully transform, her Heart Stone did give her increased agility, along with a slight boost to her strength, though nothing compared to a transformed magical girl. Still, enough to defend herself and travel alone, if she needed to.

"So are these knights going to carry us, Cordelia?" Kano glanced at the girl and glared softly. She supposed that she didn't have to turn down the idea right away, maybe the knights could fly or something. Still, she wasn't a fan of being carried in general, she'd rather just run herself, but at the same time, she didn't want the team to be split up. When Samantha offered to be leader, Kano wasn't going to argue, she didn't want to be leader, that meant dealing with the other members of their team and she just wasn't ready to deal with that. Kano was more than happy to have Samantha deal with the struggles of being a leader.

@Baddamobs