Elfen Lied, Silent Hill, F.E.A.R., Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, and Anna Dressed in Blood Inspiration plo

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pendulum Ghost

Original poster
I would like to start out my partner search with refreshing or introducing you to the inspirations that have shaped this idea together. I will point out from where this plot draws its inspiration without spoiling any good bits from either. I will also give out links so to give those not familiar with these inspirations a look see. Perhaps you will find something good to watch or play. There are 5 major inspirations and you could consider this plot a mixture of all five. That isn't to say I don't have my own original ideas, those I am keeping under wraps. And there are actually two plots you can choose from suggestions and ideas are welcomed I'm just trying to get a long term partner to bite on my hook. So without further to say I present to you.

Inspiration One: Elfen Lied
A Japanese manga and anime that focuses around the escape of a homicidal mutant human named Lucy, Lucy is the female version of Lucifer.
1517452-lucy_elfen_lied_by_game_zone.jpg
(Someone colored this, this image of her is from the manga)
3842344-0147738146-giphy.gif

(Strangely sexy.....yet disturbing)

What to take from this inspiration, a vengeful female capable of supernatural horrors.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfen_Lied

Inspiration Two: Silent Hill
A survivor horror game series and horror movie, that focuses on a town's abusive treatment of a child, and that person's revenge. I haven't played the original my inspiration draws from the movie. Here take mainly the town's religious themes and treatment of a single person into perspective. Also please note the monsters and the gore once again a vengeful girl
dark-alessa-sig.gif~c200

(.....)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill_(film)

Inspiration Three: F.E.A.R.
A horror series of video games that that brought this plot to life. Very creepy, very very scary. She takes revenge to a whole different tier, but most importantly she isn't single minded. Think about the scale of damage and possible Armageddon type scenario. Also the manor of which Alma projects herself in the first and second a lot of the time she is watching, stalking, she flickers in and out of the air like it is an unstable connection. Silent physically letting her actions speak for themselves which disturbing.

tumblr_lp62bsRGm31qi0ixyo1_500.gif

(Nope)
tumblr_mgcfnoBuap1qatcfzo2_500.gif

(Nope nope nope)

tumblr_mjdupdz6y61rtm8lwo1_400.gif

(Surrounded by Nope Nope)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.E.A.R.

Inspiration Four: Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
another Japanese Manga/ anime sets the stage of a ghost girl, in an abandoned school building. This is a very uncharacteristic story where for the most part the ghost isn't in a murderous rage. Very good romance story, the anime is very emotional I feel while the manga is much more serious.

Yatto_Mitsuke.png

(I can't look at this image for to long.....)

tasogare-otome-x-amnesia-illustration-2.jpg

(Stunning artwork....notice the water and the background it has that look of haunt to it.)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dusk_Maiden_of_Amnesia

And inspiration five: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Anna-dressed-in-blood-cover.jpg

a story about a boy and a homicidal ghost, in this world there is the occult which exists along side what appears to be a normal world like ours. Another good romance story, I actually haven't finish the sequel I hate endings with a passion.

All of these inspirations have similarities, all of them in some way have tragic pasts that shaped theses girls into the nightmares they are. Broken in some form and each one a threat to those unlucky enough to catch their attention. If after all of this you find yourself interested shall we pm and either create a whole new plot or start one of mine? I look forward to hearing from you thank you for your time.

P.S the sites I linked do contain spoilers so tread carefully if you do not wish ruin it for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.