- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
I would contact a moderator but I'm on a barrowed phone and I need to make this quick. I posted both my IC and OOC threads for my Elevation role play in the Miscellaneous thread but somehow the OOC thread was moved to the Sci-Fi forum. This wouldn't be that big of a deal if the IC didn't get archived while the OOC thread [BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]remained active, and they were posted on the same day links and all. Could someone please fix this for me and make sure this doesn't happen again?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]I won't be able to check this thread for another week unfortunately.[/BCOLOR]

From what I can see...

The OOC was moved to Science Fiction because that is the genre it seemed to fit best. Misc is only for roleplays that don't fit any of the genre forums, so yours was moved to Sci-Fi so that players interested in that kind of roleplay would be able to find it easier

The IC was archived because nobody had posted in it since June 28th

If someone is ready to post in the IC and re-activate the roleplay, I'll restore it (to the science fiction section) for you, but as a rule, inactive roleplays are archived to keep the forums orderly

The day I posted it I asked a moderator to move the Roleplay from Miscellaneous to Sci-Fi but he said since my Roleplay covered more than one genre it belonged in the Miscellaneous section o.o That still doesn't explain how the two IC and OOC ended up in two different forums and why one is active while another isn't...

The day I posted it I asked a moderator to move the Roleplay from Miscellaneous to Sci-Fi but he said since my Roleplay covered more than one genre it belonged in the Miscellaneous section o.o That still doesn't explain how the two IC and OOC ended up in two different forums and why one is active while another isn't...

That means a someone was being a dummie and didn't pay attention to move both the IC and OOC. >>

Has that been fixed yet?