Elemi Chronicles: An Interactive Chat Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is pretty much exactly what I was trying to explain. Your characters are elemental people that have two of the three personality types of that element.

LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHTNING ELEMI~
f5zHez3.gif

Water, fire and lightning look so beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Thank you!~
SO I have been super busy with work and real life endeavors. I have been plotting with the Staff and we have decided not to host an event until you guys can sign up your characters. The OOC Character Sign-Up Thread will be posted on Sunday, August 21st. From there it will be open indefinitely for players to sign up a character to participate in future events. For now, what kind of architecture/structures do you want prevalent in building upon NovumTerra? We can have various materials, such as clay, wood, stone, steel, and other things. So what style of building do you guys want to create on the planet?

Can't we just choose one each and we can make our own buildings how we like?

I like the idea of there being ruined steel buildings with bits of moss and grass growing from them, so maybe there can be that? I'm mostly thinking that this world is a post apocalyptic world after thousands of years or something along those lines.

Well you see, Slifer, You can create any building you like but you have to have the correct Elemi to create those materials first. Earth Elemi would create anything like Steel, and Clay. Plant Elemi's can create wood and grass for thatch roofs and such. You are allowed to create and build whatever you like, as long as you have collected the Elemi to do it. :)

Well this world isn't post apocalyptic at all. It is a fledgling world and doesn't have any kind of building or plant life on it yet, Just empty ground and ocean. If you wanted to have half built or ruined buildings that are covered in moss and other plant life you could collect an Earth and Plant Elemi for the ruins and plants, and you could get a water Elemi to rust up the metal to make it look more ruined and like there was an apocalypse. :P

Ooooh, okay now I know. Hm, not sure if my character would create anything if that's how building works XD

I think the elements guide people on what to build and you put your own touches.

Well, he'd be a poison character right? :P

The Elemi moves are what helps you build up NovumTerra into whatever your character imagines.

**NOTICE**
ALL further discussion and plotting for Elemi Chronicles: NovumTerra Chat Roleplay will be talked about in this thread, so community maintenance can archive this for other threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.