Elemi Chronicles: An Interactive Chat Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for this roleplay you need to sign up a character to post on the 12th. I am making an OOC thread that will be posted within the next few days for you guys to create your characters for Elemi Chronicles. :)

So there isn't an OOC threat or something while we wait?

CHAOS;
I would mainly keep track of the points during the event. We could make a discord channel possibly for OOC point discussion during the event, if you guys think that would be helpful. The chatroom might also have a ooc chatbox

OOC Thread?
What do you mean? Do you want a chat thread or something?

Yeah that is what I meant.

I can definitely make you a thread to OOC talk with your fellow roleplayers, if that is what you want?

That would be nice I guess.

Tissurhond, the Fire Elemi Starter for Characters:
jDR4JCG.png

Vodaerro, the Water Elemi starter for characters:
yGN97T1.png

Ooh, so pretty.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Earth Elemi starter;
BrDKM80.png

I love the designs although water is still my favorite.

Hehe if you want Vodaerro the Water Elemi Starter, your character has to have two of the three traits that belong to Water. The personality traits are; Calm, Abrasive, and Generous. :)

That sounds pretty cool.

Yeah it does! Here is the Air Elemi Starter:
qDeDD4h.png

What is an ELEMI? A power? A creature?
What will our characters be? gods? people? are there many races? Do we have powers or we can use our elemi's powers
Can we like form bands, create lore or whatever?

An Elemi is a bestial embodiment of one of the thirteen elements present on NovumTerra.
Your characters can be a set of immortal races that are explained in the OOC Thread only. All of them have eternal lives, so they can never die. Your characters also have personalities that align with one of the thirteen elements. Your characters need to have two of the three personality traits mentioned in this thread in order to be assigned that element's Elemi by the Elemental Deity, Noirysibeth.
As the characters move on through building up the world they can definitely create the lore and history of NovumTerra as it grows. If you'd like to form guilds or "bands", you are allowed to do so. :)

Basicly we're demiurges creating the world... could we build the races based on our element/essence? and shit like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.