Elements Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spells? Magic? Man, it must be cool to be a mage!
"I'm a human being, what did you think?"

"I'm Colonel Durazo, you can call me Corbin since you aren't in the military. The masked guy is Casper, he's a freak. The other girl here is a Mage named Kay. Oh, and this giant ass cyborg is Kiryu" Corbin said in a matter-o-fact voice.

Suddenly a handful of soldiers burst from the crowd.
"Colonel!" They dropped to a salute, then started their sentence.
"We have anti-air turrets pointed at the west- there is movement out there and a lot of it!!"
"Kaiju?" Corbin asked, her friendly demeanor instantly drained as she went into 'machine' mode.
"Too small to be kaiju"
"Birds? "
"Too big to be birds- they're in an attack formation like bombing planes"
Corbin looked at the soldier.
"You're telling me that there are helicopters and planes on formation to attack us?"
The soldier just shrugged.
"Too dark, too far away...do we fire?"

Corbin scratched her hair.
"God fucking dammit!", she yelled, running to the anti-air guns.
"No! Hold your fire. They haven't shot yet either. Someone give me some goddamn binoculars!"

Casper sat down outside of the camp and removed his mask wanting to go back to not be here where ever here is so he just sat there quietly and listened to roars in the distance they reminded him of how his parents use to constantly fight day after day he quickly stood up putting his mask back on then heading back into camp passing by the giant robot and corbin and went straight to kay and whispered "meet me outside of camp if you want to know who i am " then walked off again

"I am sorry," Kay bowed to the new girl. "There are many ways for non-humans to disguise as a human, though since you are not a mage I suppose it was a silly assumption."

"Hold it, Ms. Corbin!" Kay shouted. "I believe those may be the Death Knights I told you about earlier!"

Hearing Casper's request, Kay shouted to the crew "Excuse me, I have business to attend to. Do be careful about this potential Death Knight, Corbin," before leaving the camp to meet Casper.

Layla gasped as soldiers marched into the camp. What was happening? This was all too much, it had never happened to her in the past. Her village was small and peaceful, so there was hardly ever any commotion.

Casper looked at Kay "this is the real Casper Quinn " he slowly removed his mask and dropped it on the ground "you are the first to know who i truly am"

Kay was very surprised and flattered that the man had suddenly decided to trust her like this, and did her best to hide that fact.

"I am honored that you chose to reveal your true self to me. But I must ask, why me?"

Casper smiled "ever since we got here you have been the kindest,and you were the first to ask what it was for. So i think you deserved to know." Casper picked up his mask and held it in his hand

"No- no, those are like...really small rodan's? Or..."
"Dragons. Great" Corbin growled.
"Give me an 870", Corbin cursed, and then snatched the pump action from the soldier's arms. The entire shadowy sky army suddenly landed and marched at them.
A icy blue dragon was in front, and started from the left. A voice much like a sweet melancholy- with a stern undertone.
"Who is your leader!?" The dragon growled.

Kay smiled back at Casper. "Thank you then, Casper. I do not wish to be rude, but since you have already shown me this much, I will ask. Why is covering your identity so important in your world?"

As she finished asking, the draconian army had arrived over at the camp, which was visible from where the superhero and mage were standing. "This...might not be good."

Panting heavily, Layla watched as dragons entered the camp. D-d-d-dragons? The weirdest thing she had ever seen was a Weeping Angel, but this was completely different. The Doctor had only given her one piece of advice: Don't look away. So she didn't. She just stared at the dragons in shock, wishing they would go away.

Casper frowned at the sight "its to protect my family from villains. if they knew who i was the might try hurt them " he then put his mask on and got ready for whatever came next

Kay nodded to Casper. "I understand." She then thought about how she had been hurt by her own family, and thus admired Casper's dedication to protecting his family for a moment before preparing for battle.

Dashing back to the camp, Kay approached Layla, who was visibly shaken up. "Are there no dragons or such where you are from, Layla?"

Casper was on the front line with the soldiers one hand was engulfed by a flame and the other was solid ice he waited for one of the dragons to slip up so he could fight

"No, there isn't..." Layla told Kay, "The weirdest thing I've ever seen was a Weeping Angel, and that didn't go so well..."

Casper was growing impatient "whats the plan" he said in serious tone as he waited he sized up a few dragons "they dont look so tough"

"Weeping...angel? Well, nevermind, I don't believe you have any capacity to fight, correct?" Before Layla could answer, Kay shouted, "Rain Gold!"

Kay's guardian spirit appeared near Layla. "My guardian spirit is far more capable than myself, you shall be safe so long as you stay here, though I shall miss fighting with him at my side for now," Kay smiled a bit sadly.

"Regurum Ignis!" Kay's spell lit her sword aflame and wings composed of flames sprouted from her back.

"Casper, do be careful. These dragons have large reserves of magical power, it would be in our interest to not underestimate them. Corbin appears busy commanding her army, so I believe we should simply engage carefully. Don't commit too much lest we be caught off guard."

"when you fight doctor strange then lecture me about magic" he said in a joking tone before giving Kay a hug "if you run into trouble call me "

Corbin stepped out in front of the army.
"I am"
The blue dragon growled, getting in Corbin's face.
"Humans are not welcome here. Leave the lands of Velotron. Otherwise, we will be forced to resort to violent action"

Corbin smirked.
"Did you just get carried away with yourself or were you threatening humans?"
Kiryu completely activated, and raised its wrist cannons, aiming at the leader and a portion of the army....
"You threaten us with your giant, yet you were the ones to invade our lands"
"On accident. We do not want to be here"

A soldier slowly moved across the group and leaned into Corbin's ear.
"Godzilla has been spotted a mile or so away from here, we need to move"
Corbin sighed, "We'll leave, then"
The dragon became a human looking figure with a bow and arrow.
"We have a keep to the north. For complying, you all are more than welcome"

Corbin turned to everyone, and without a second thought, she said "alright, let's pack up and move out".
She looked to her technician.
"Use the satellite feed and find us somewhere to go that's less than 400 miles from here".
She pointed at Casper, Layla and Kay.
"You all can use the officers chopper with me"

Layla didn't say anything. She just stayed there as she was told. The spirit would protect her, hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.