Elements Divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, night wing, if you don't mind, could you really focus on making detailed posts with good punctuation?
I know this is one of your first RPs, but, it would be easier for us if we didn't have to decipher your sentences once you posted; also your character has more power than a chameleon xD
Just keep his powers consist with the CS you established (if you want additional powers, simply throw in a new character. Multiple characters is certainly allowed. Hell, I'm adding more soon and I already have seven.

mental breakdown my ass
It's from the point of view of our characters. Her character interpreted Casper's action as a mental breakdown, since he removed his mask and all. You can tell us what he actually does with your posts.

lol, gotcha

I was already asleep :p

We decided to head towards a mountain and fought a Wyvern real quick, basically. We detected a crystalline structure and stuff.

Name: Izana Kunigiri (Name taken from Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. NOT the same character. (FFT0HD's Izana dies in the first 10 minutes. XD))
Appearance:
The maker: (Use for color and general design, the ones after are more artistic linked to me by a friend. (you know who you are.))
firedrake_character_sheet_no_1_by_firedrake150-d4c59hf.png

ancient_blue_dragon_by_benwootten-d6j5028.jpg

latest

Humanoid appearance will include wings and a tail, as well as dragon eyes just as his dragon form. In this form, his already weak scales would be even more like Human Skin, but they are indeed still scales, and his head is still that of his dragon form, though adequately smaller. (No bobbleheads here)

http://www.nexusmods.com/Images/110/3329368-1399240621.jpg Similar, and somewhat close, but not perfect.

Personality: (give me a paragraph)

Izana is a kind dragon, though a bit reserved. After the events of his backstory and past, he had been rendered a homeless orphan and decided to travel the world, leading himself to appreciate all life. This dragon is one that you can go to with your problems at any time, and he will do his best to help you. fiercely loyal to his friends and those he considers 'family', He will willingly risk his own life to save theirs, on occasion leading him to get severely wounded or captured. Having issues with the occassional depression / regret fit, he will often worry about what has been done in the past and what he could have done differently.

Background Information: (give me one to three paragraphs. I want to know about this characters weapons, their universe, their friends/foes, their backstory and so on. Please organize it in a neat fashion. No planet busters)

Izana lost his family at a young age. Not only that, they were lost on his hatchday, but remembering the age as well as the date in which he hatched is too painful for him, so he opts not to think about it. All of the murders were done one right after another, and all right in front of him, in such a way that his sapphire like scales were coated in a familiar crimson liquid. after the murders, he became Homeless after his home was destroyed, completely and totally. Fleeing, he spent a lot of time feeling sorry for himself and worrying about the past but he eventually got around some of it in efforts to see the world, and became more of a nomad. Preferring to eat plants whenever possible to not hurt another living creature, something he struggles with on an almost constant basis, he tries to do everything he can for others while staying neutral to all sides.

Fire Resistant, Izana can control Flames and give the winds gentle suggestions which way to blow, usually only enough to deter the winds from blowing against their directions of travel, but the radius of control would also remain minimal, usually only enough for himself and one or two others. Far as friends go, he doesn't have many, and they are interspersed throughout the world so he doesn't get to see them all that often. He was indeed adopted by a family of dragons when he was homeless, and lived with them for the rest of his natural childhood and teenage years, but he moved out just as any kid would, yet he continues to think about them every day and he misses them greatly, as they were the first people since the trauma in his past that he truely once again started to love. Periodically he goes and visits them, make sure they're safe and to catch up, but they are no longer people he sees every day. he carries a photo of both of the families he has had around with him and looks at them often enough to make both photos showing signs of wear.

(Not sure which affiliation to make him. Also, the adoptive family I mentioned is one of my good friends Characters and they aren't on Iwaku so they will not be appearing, save if he were ever to whip out the photos.)

Last edited:
Since he is a native, he would probably go either with the Seer's army or Dragon Queen affiliation.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Which you think would be better for him?

He's a dragon, so likely he would support the dragon Queen who believes dragons are the superior race; the Seer wishes to be dictator but is at least fair to non dragons.

Yeah, He doesn't like Dictators, (considered making him formerly a prince or something but Was unsure so said meh.) so that probably would be best. C:

I kinda need the link, lest I can find the play button in iwakus moved around state

EDIT*

Found it, it just wasn't quite the same as I was looking for so I overlooked it repeatedly. ^^;

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddeline
@Mad Magus

*screams in anticipation for your character sheet*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.