Elementias OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so many posts already! I'm falling behind XD

Ah so many posts already! I'm falling behind XD
Haha, it's alright. Mostly, people are arriving so far. Axel is napping in the Courtyard, and Asbel is just wondering around. Breanne is setting up her bedroom and such. Kyler, Faith, and Coraline are up on top of a roof overlooking the courtyard, catching up and trying to decide between throwing a pool part or a bonfire to kick off the school year. Theodore is showing Farren to the Girls Dorm building because she got lost. Um... yup, that's all that's happened ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Haha, it's alright. Mostly, people are arriving so far. Axel is napping in the Courtyard, and Asbel is just wondering around. Breanne is setting up her bedroom and such. Kyler, Faith, and Coraline are up on top of a roof overlooking the courtyard, catching up and trying to decide between throwing a pool part or a bonfire to kick off the school year. Theodore is showing Farren to the Girls Dorm building because she got lost. Um... yup, that's all that's happened ♥
=D ty that helped a lot lol saved me some reading. Ill try getting my post up tomorrow its pretty late here right now.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I'm posting mine right now, and I'm going to apologize ahead of time (again). I'm a night owl, like literally. I usually wake up around 3 p.m. (mountain time) and stay up around 4-5 a.m. So if you post a lot during the daytime and try to interact with my character, I'm sorry if I seem slow in response, but I will try and make the wait worth it.
If you're unsure about when I will be posting, you can always ask. My work schedule is different every single week.

This is very well thought-out, how does the days of the week work? Will it be Monday, for instance, all day today as it is Monday, and tomorrow Tuesday. Or will the days just flow along until you say it's the next day, or everyone has participated in their specific lessons?

@Brea In one of your posts you have the post of Breanne written in black, may I please request to not do that? Because I can't read it otherwise and highlighting it doesn't work on an ipad (Which is often my only means of reading/writing). It would help me (and probably others that use the black bg) a great deal (I guess this goes for everyone, to avoid coloring the texts black or white because it could cause trouble for some people)

(edit: I had things in here that were meant to be added to an OOC of a different thread XD my bad...)

Last edited:
=D ty that helped a lot lol saved me some reading. Ill try getting my post up tomorrow its pretty late here right now.
Welcome, looking forward to you joining in!

This is very well thought-out, how does the days of the week work? Will it be Monday, for instance, all day today as it is Monday, and tomorrow Tuesday. Or will the days just flow along until you say it's the next day, or everyone has participated in their specific lessons?
I think we're going to have to do it where the day flows along, because I feel like it would be unfair to cut a conversation short or require everyone to wrap things up everyday so we can get to the next day. However, to avoid the whole roleplay being just one day (because those are so annoying, ) if one day in the roleplay lasts more than a few days irl I will require us to move forward to the next day.

Reactions: AFeatheredHat
@Brea In one of your posts you have the post of Breanne written in black, may I please request to not do that? Because I can't read it otherwise and highlighting it doesn't work on an ipad (Which is often my only means of reading/writing). It would help me (and probably others that use the black bg) a great deal (I guess this goes for everyone, to avoid coloring the texts black or white because it could cause trouble for some people)

(edit: I had things in here that were meant to be added to an OOC of a different thread XD my bad...)
Oh, I didn't even realize I did that! Sorry, it must have happened when the text accidentally turned pink, and I set it to be black cause the pink annoyed me. My background is white, so I didn't even stop to think it would show up black against black backgrounds. Thanks for bringing it to my attention that it does this, I won't do it again!

Uhm... Is there anyone that Evangeline can interact with....? ^^;;

Uhm... Is there anyone that Evangeline can interact with....? ^^;;
Let's see, Axel is currently sitting the the courtyard alone, and I think I'm about to have Breanne leave her dorm room to meet new people. There was Asbel, but I think he's in his dorm now. Oh, and Andrew also just went down to the courtyard. These are the people who aren't currently interacting with others.

(Sorry guys, I gotta go to bed. You can start the pool party tonight if you'd like, or you could wait until tomorrow. However, I do what the first day to be wrapped up by the end of the day tomorrow, so we cans tart classes on Wednesday. Night everyone!)

Rofl 2 girls pump into Thomas at the same time XD someones popular

Did we all like dog pile on top of the poor kid or what?

Rest in peace me, well, it was a fun role-play until you all broke my bones ;-;

well you know maybe we were trying out for tackle football? YOU NEVER KNOW LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.