Elementias OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it is cause i didn't tell her that she spilt it, if she did know that I was watching it. She most likely wouldn't have told me.... ^^;;

But oh well, the past is the past~

I'm the type of person to spoil something so with my friends the question 'Spoiler?' is very common and we rate the spoiler by importance like big spoiler? or whatever spoiler? we're all too curious to say no. The only spoiler I never asked for is the ending to the fault in our stars!

Reactions: EternalMusic
ah~ I haven't watched that yet... I should probably do that.... ^^;;

Ello! I'm a anime fanatic as well, I've watched all of Fruits basket, Ouran, and some of Black butler but idk the rest lol

Dats okay the IC hasnt started so we're just randomly chattin =)

Btw added a gif to Zareck's cs

Does anyone still not understand the whole US highschool names that I could clear up for you guys?

So when is this starting, I might make another character

If you are going to make another character, I ask that you do so soon, or at least let me know soon if you are going to. Sorry the IC hasn't been posted yet, I've been working on getting evrything together for the last few hours. Sorry about the wait everyone, thanks for being patient! I think I'm almost done getting everything set up ♥

Hey guys.
I am so, so, so incredibly sorry, but my fucking internet isn't working. I've called Xfinity and apparently it's not just my wifi that's having the issue. They're saying that it should be fixed tonight at ""approximately 9 o'clock. ""
Unfortunately, I just finished getting everything ready for this rp on my LAPTOP but I cannot post anything until I get the Wi-Fi back.
Again, I'm really fucking sorry guys, this is such bullshit.
There is a lesson to be learned from this, I believe. And that lesson is: Xfinity sucks, don't waste your money with them.

I'm confused about the dormmates thing. I don't understand it, so i don't know who my characters are paired up with :o

I'm confused about the dormmates thing. I don't understand it, so i don't know who my characters are paired up with :o
It's like a boarding school. So, like, they live at the school. There is a separate building for the males, and a separate building for the females, but they look the same on the inside. Let's see...
Farren shares a dorm with Tiana (Who is played by @Maya-chan )
and Asbel shares a dorm with Dietrich (Who is played by @https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/%D0%BA%CE%B5%CF%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A2%CE%B5%D0%BA%C3%AD.7280/ )

Does this help?

please read what's been written before submitting and if there is something new edit yours.

Oh. I always refresh the page in a new tab before I submit any of my replies to see if I need to make changes, so I guess I just assumed everyone else did that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.