Elementally winged

If there's still time to join I might try and make a CS for electricity

mmmm this is looking mighty interesting, who can resist a good ol elemental rp? Is water still available? Cause i have an character i would love to use.

I've changed my character's history and I think it fits SO much better than before.

I don't think I'll have a character until tomorrow or maybe Friday, but I'd like to join. I call metal!

Is there still water available too E-Claire?

Ooh! Sounds fun! I'm joining immediately!

Name: Caleb Niger Thesis

Appearance: http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/canas.jpg

Likes: Books, music, anything school-related, debating, writting, ideas.

Dislikes: Noise, idiots, dumb plans/ideas, interruptions, bullying/teasing.

Personality: Caleb is a complete bookworm, most of his friends being the same as well. He's quiet, and always holding a book in his hand. He can be very touchy and sensitive, and can be offended easily. He's very good at debating, and almost always wins, no matter how crazy the debate it.

History: He lived with two parents, who he never talked back to. He did very well in school, only 1 B+ in 6th grade. On his 16th Birthday he found out about his powers when his grandma dropped a teacup. Everything froze, then everything resumed again after 5 long seconds. He didn't find out he did it until the week after when he was messing around reading a book under an oak tree in Autumn.

Element: Time

Wing mark colour: The lines are golden, but is colored in turquoise

Main spell 1: Time control: Basically, stopping time, moving it forward, moving it backward.
Strong: To move time a few hours forward or back, but a little easier to stop it.
Weak: To move or stop an area of time.
Main spell 2: Time bubble: Surrounds self in a area from one time to go to another, and be completely unnoticed. The longer in that state, the more energy it takes.
Main spell 3: Summon: Gate of distress: Creates a gate in which something from the past or future can aid Caleb.
Strong: A living/ animate thing can pass through to help
Weak: Only an inanimate object can come flying out to help.

Weapon(s): His large hardcover journal, with a metal spine, as well as a well-hidden short sword. But he mostly uses the spine of his book.

Ooh! Sounds fun! I'm joining immediately!

Name: Caleb Niger Thesis

Appearance: http://hybrid126.tripod.com/graphics/websnatched/canas.jpg

Likes: Books, music, anything school-related, debating, writting, ideas.

Dislikes: Noise, idiots, dumb plans/ideas, interruptions, bullying/teasing.

Personality: Caleb is a complete bookworm, most of his friends being the same as well. He's quiet, and always holding a book in his hand. He can be very touchy and sensitive, and can be offended easily. He's very good at debating, and almost always wins, no matter how crazy the debate it.

History: He lived with two parents, who he never talked back to. He did very well in school, only 1 B+ in 6th grade. On his 16th Birthday he found out about his powers when his grandma dropped a teacup. Everything froze, then everything resumed again after 5 long seconds. He didn't find out he did it until the week after when he was messing around reading a book under an oak tree in Autumn.

Element: Time

Wing mark colour: The lines are golden, but is colored in turquoise

Main spell 1: Time control: Basically, stopping time, moving it forward, moving it backward.
Strong: To move time a few hours forward or back, but a little easier to stop it.
Weak: To move or stop an area of time.
Main spell 2: Time bubble: Surrounds self in a area from one time to go to another, and be completely unnoticed. The longer in that state, the more energy it takes.
Main spell 3: Summon: Gate of distress: Creates a gate in which something from the past or future can aid Caleb.
Strong: A living/ animate thing can pass through to help
Weak: Only an inanimate object can come flying out to help.

Weapon(s): His large hardcover journal, with a metal spine, as well as a well-hidden short sword. But he mostly uses the spine of his book.

Good, but the picture link isn't working, so please fix it!

I just did a whole profile on metal and I couldn't post it. I'm going to try again later.

Just a reminder- THE THREAD IS NOW UP! Please post~ <3.

Name: Ren Charka

Appearance: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16799&d=1352002527

Likes: Reading, quiet places, listening to conversations, anything sweet, water

Dislikes: Being embarrassed, lizards, chatter boxes, sour things, hot summer days.

Personality: Ren is very quiet reserved sort of girl who takes more time to study the scene around her rather than interjecting a word edge wise. She has no problems being around crowds or being alone but she is rather apprehensive to most people at first. She has very little knowledge of her abilities as she has never gone into depth to learning the strange happenings.

History: Growing up in the snowy lands of her homeland within the strange cultures she has been a part of, it is a strange sight to see her so far away from the cold lands. She speaks little about her home life other than the fact her mother ushered her off to learn about the world and all that inhabits it. She knows next to nil about her elemental powers.

Element: Water

Wing mark colour: A pale almost white mark

Main spell 1: Rain Pulse

• -Weak- Target is assaulted by a compounded blast of water that does very little damage as it is mainly used to be a distraction, allowing the user to escape.
  • Strong - Creates a hazy mist of water that manages to create a house of mirrors effect, disorienting target
Main spell 2: Tidal Whip

• Weak-Summoning a thin wire like whip, it manages to strike hard and fast, allowing a smooth slice and dice of target. Must be closer range and can only be held for about two minutes
  • Strong - Within close range, the ability can act as a coil around the user decreasing movement and in turn smothering out target into a unconscious state
Main spell 3: Blood Corrosion

• Weak - Using at least 2 feet apart from the target, it allows the user to manipulate the target's body. It is shorted lived and must be executed within 20 seconds of being summoned.
  • Strong- Using the blood within the targets body, the user is capable of causing a black out! User must be with complete contact with target. Fail rate is high due to if the user is moving about, the corrosion is flung back at user and in turn knocks user out.
Weapons: Lancet- Honestly has never used it as a weapon that it was intended for, half the time she uses it to break open things she usually can't or as a lever. Though don't think she is not capable of using it to her defense as she is proficient with the weapon of choice.

Ah fire emblem, yes the linkage now works

Name: Arvil Saben
Appearance: Reflective silver hair, copper-colored eyes. Has fair skin, but it looks thicker than it should be. He typically covers up his jewel, which looks more like a piece of metal than a gemstone. He wears mud-stained boots, and old, wrinkled clothes that fit him tightly, as he's nearly grown out of them. Arvil's very muscular, but not so much that he's an intimidating presence.
Likes: feeling normal, archery, the few chances he gets to constructively use his abilities, helping people (even if it is in a fight)
Dislikes: Loud noises, thunderstorms, crowds, fights.
Personality: Repressed. That's the main reason he doesn't have full access to his powers. But when someone repressed finally does let go, it can be dangerous. Arvil's no exception. He needs to learn how to safely let go, and would be eager to be a part of a group that would make him feel normal for once.
History: He grew up in a seedy town run by a so-called Prince of Thieves. No one much cared for him, except those who profitted off of his dealings. Arvil was not concerned with him. He had a natural talent for archery, and while other people stole and fought, he would spend hours shooting apples out of trees. When his jewel revealed itself, the Prince of Thieves thought he make an excellent weapon to gain him control of the last few independent businesses in town. Arvil disagreed, and quietly left. He wishes he'd brought his bow and quiver with him.
Element: metal
Wing mark colour: gleaming silver
Main spell 1: Armor: Can grow a full body metal shell over his skin. Very weak armor forms as a reflex, and can be knocked off with a single blow, but if he concentrates he can produce armor that makes him nearly invulnerable. This second armor is physically draining to create, and is vulnerable to extreme heat, cold, and blows to the head. Not because they'll damage him, but because his entire body will ring like a bell, disorienting him.
Main spell 2: Metal Memory: Not a physically taxing power, but can be emotionally scarring. Sometimes when he touches a coin he can see how its changed hands; when he touches a sword he sees its history, and all the people it's killed.
Main spell 3: Weapon growth: Perhaps his most powerful ability, and one he has almost no experience with. He could potentially create anything, but the primary weapons he ends up using are dagger-like claws on his fingers, and a bow out of his arm. If he really concentrates, and nearly exhausts himself, he can grow mechanical angel wings to fly.
Weapon(s): none

Oh, I don't want to fight you! I'm a giant lightening rod! 8O

Oh, and do I have to wait for your approval to post? I'm going to, both to be safe and because I don't have time to today. Sorry.