Elementally Speaking

Dom stops and stares back "I dont like it here its boring.. haha isnt that school though... hey do yo-you want to ya know hang out after school"?

jake walked down town muttering "It's Christmas in Hollywood Santa's back up in the hood So meet me under the mistletoe lets fuck It's hanukah in Inglewood The dradles spinning in the hood So meet me by the manura lets get drunk" then stops at church and smiles seeing a microphone "lets rock...." he says to himself

"Or we could leave now? I have no school to go to anyways." Vriska laughs.

jake chuckle and sets up microphone to broadcast all threw town ' check one two one two " he grins seeing people stop "soooo I guess your expecting your daily song from whats her face well TO BAD MY SHOW TODAY !" he starts up "been to hell by Hollywood undead"

he practily yells in the mic.
Welcome to the city that will bring you 2 your knees
It will make you bag 4 more untill you can't even breathe
You're blingfold is on tight
But you like what you see
So follow me into the night
Cuz I got just what you need
We're rollin down the boulevard
Full of pimps and sharks
It's a motha' fucking riot
We've been dying 2 start
You'd better grab a hold now
Cuz now you're falling apart
You thought these streets were paved in gold
But they are dirty and dark!

[Chorus]

BEEN TO HELL!
I can show you the devil!
DOWN YOU FELL!
Can you hold youreself together?
SOUL 2 SELL!
Down here you live 4ever!
Welcome to a world where dreams BECOME NIGHTMARES!
WELCOOOOME!
WELCOOOME!

In the belly of the beast
I'm the wolf amongst the sheep
At the bottom of the hill
But at the top of the street
Above the boulevard
Schoolyard,victim of deceit
And you're running hard
But the wolf's always at your feet
Ya you've seen it all before
But the wolf's outside your door
And you're old enogh 2 run
You ain't hiding anymore
Another victim of the star spangled
Banner of the street
Now you're in the world of wolves
And we welcome all you sheep

[CHORUS X2]

You need 2 wake up and face it
So you can taste my reallity!
Now you're stuck in the place you hate
And you came here so happily
Then it made you lose your faith
And that's what fucked with your sanity
Say goodbye 2 your soul
And say "hello" 2 your venity!
Hollywood is your friend
And the undead are your family
We'll take you 2 the edge
And turn you're regret into agony!
And I'll never let you go Cuz I know you'll come back 2 me I'm the reason you came here I'm the AMERICAN TRAGEDY![CHORUS x2]

Quincy was sitting in class when some humans approached him. The dumped out his book bag, slid the papers on his desk to the floor, and spat on his shirt. His. Favorite. Shirt. Quincy stood up, adjusted his tie, as he was wearing dress clothes, and punched the one who seemed to be the leader in the nose. When the boy recovered, Quincy had already dashed out, faster that the western winds. He made it outside, and was sprinting down the street when he crashed into Vriska. "Gaaaahhh!" he yells as they tumble to the ground.

(( Gone for one day and so many people joined in :D Thanks guys, you made my day >w< ))

June walked home quietly, alone. So many nice people, and I just kept silent. Why am I so shy? June sighed. Suddenly, a figure emerged from the corner. It was Feather. She was with two other girls, and they all had a mean smirk on their faces. "Hey there, June. We came to say hello." Feather said. June ignored them, passing by. The next moment, the girl to the left of Feather grabbed hold of June's wrist. "Where do you think you're going, hm? That's quite rude." she sniggered, and the other two girls laughed. "Leave me alone!" snapped June, her face turning red. "Let go!". The elemental attempted to pull her wrist away from the girl but her grip was tight. The girl's brightly painted nails started digging into June's wrist, making funny shaped grooves in her skin. June winced. Dammit.

Kate watched Jake leave and started to follow him, but decided not to. She turned and started the other way, running her hand along the walls of buildings so she wouldn't bump into anyone. She listened as people walked by, none of their voices familiar.

Vriska looks over to the boy that ran into her. She was now on the ground since she fell over. "Why in a rush kid?"

Jake had walked back to the school and went to find Kate but accidently ran into June "ughhh im sorry miss" he smiled to June "im Jake a fire elemental "

Quincy looked up at the girl from where he had fallen. "I'm sorry." He got up and adjusted his clothes. "I was being assaulted by a group of humans and had to get away in a hurry. I am terribly sorry about running into you." He looked at the girl for a moment. "I don't believe I caught your name, nor gave you mine. I am Quincent Wingarde, but everyone calls me Quincy." He bowed as he introduced himself.

Vriska smiles. "I'm Vriska Serket. Nice to meet you Quincy. I'm a fire elemental."

Quincy nods at the girl he ran into. "Pleasure to meet you. I am a wind Elemental."

jake sighs and keeps walking he walks into music room that was closed off due to budget cuts and blows off dust on drums and spins drum sticks and starts to play a bit

June looked around. Nobody was there to help her this time. She had learnt a lot of elemental fighting, but was afraid to use them. June took a deep breath. She closed her eyes, and concentrated. She twisted her free hand, making the ground under her feet tremble. June looked up at the girl. "You better let go now," she said to the girl who was holding her wrist, "or you'll be in big trouble." Her voice was serious, and the trembling only got stronger. The girl let go and stepped away, looking at the ground. June turned around, standing on one foot and the other tucked up, her hands up in the air. The ground stopped trembling, but instead, took the form of a circle and shot up into the air at the speed of light. June quickly stepped off of the rock and onto the roof of a hotel, letting the rock crumble into pieces and rain over the three girl's heads as they gazed up, amazed.

( Anybody who is involved in this roleplay, please read. Cassidy is the only Spirit elemental, and may have some sort of connection to your character. )

Name: Cassidy Swan (goes by Cass.)
Element: Spirit

From the very beginning of time, Spirit elementals were extremely rare. Spirit is the fifth element, holding the name of 'Akasha', which is a harmonized element that holds the power of all four elements: Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Some say that Akasha is the spark of life that lives inside of us, and some say that the fifth element isn't real, and is just a made up story. Now, they're just impossible to find, but somewhere, there is one girl by the name of Cassidy Swan that hides her talent. A beautiful, deep purple tattoo that curves left and right up Cassidy's back and deep, purple eyes of the same colour show the young girl's hidden talent. The fifteen year old hides her secret dearly, and the only person who knows about it is her older brother, Usu, a water elemental. Cassidy has unbelievable (but not yet revealed) powers, and when she uses them her tattoo and eyes glow brightly.

Cassidy wandered down the street. It was her first day living in this new city, and she wanted to get to know her neighborhood a bit better. Tomorrow she would start school. Cass couldn't wait to start a new life in the city. It was certainly more different than the country, where the young elemental had lived all her life. Cassidy smiled to herself. This is going to be great. She walked passed two young people of her age, and felt that the two were elementals. Fire and Air. Her passing by an elemental would cause a blood rush and adrenaline pumping for the two, but she acted as if nothing happened and carried on walking.

Name: Ran (which means water lily)
Element: Water

Ran looked around with a smile. she looked more like a boy more then a girl. she had short spiky purple hair and dark water blue. she was wearing a top with a cross on it and a jacket on top which was black. then her black jeans with black cover shoes. she loved to look like a boy. she was wondering around when she bump into a lady. "I am sorry miss I didn't mean to bump into you" she then notice she was blind.

looks like if I did a bad tell what she looks like

Kate grabbed onto the bench beside her as someone ran into her, her sunglasses falling off her face. She shook her head as she regained her balance. "It's fine." She said, crouching down to feel for her glasses. Dang it..this is the third pair I've dropped in a week.. She let out a small sigh. I'll have to ask for help.. She spoke to the person who bumped her. "Hey, umm, did you happen to see my glasses?"

"Sure" she rich down and grabs them and smiles. "there a little crack though sorry" she said with a small smile. she hands them to the girl and starts to walk away. but then she see the guys again. they never give up do they. she sighs and turns around. then notice the girl again and walks up to her and ask "do you need to get back to where you need to go or no" she was just wanted to get away from the guys but she also like to help people.

June walked across a few rooftops, then jumped down, taking no damage, just a little pain on the soles of her bare feet. She landed right next to Kate, and some other girl she couldn't recognize, causing the ground to tremble a little. "Oh, hello guys." said June with a smile on her face. She turned to Ran. "Hi. Haven't seen you around before.." said June, then paused, taking a long look at the elemental.