Elementally Speaking

"Nice to meet you Quincy. I'm Kate, water elemental." She did a small bow back. She didn't seem the type of girl to fit in anywhere, but she seemed to be friendly, although it was very out of character for her. I just hope not too many more come up. I'd have to leave, or they'd find out I'm blind...Then we might have a problem. She thought to herself as she pushed a stray strand of her jet black hair back behind her ear and shifted slightly in her spot to stare at a tree behind the group.

Jack noticed all the others and sighed. "You know I don't understand why people hate you all so much...you're all so nice!" he said with a weak smile. "Hey but we should get to class guys, I have enough tarties on my record. I don't want anymore."

Kate paused. "I guess they hate us because either they're scared or it's because we're different." As classes were mentioned, she just shrugged. I don't go to school here..I was just here to talk to a friend of mine when I saw Jane get kicked.. She thought to herself, reaching a hand back to feel the wall behind her before leaning on it.

Quincy nodded. "Agreed. I hope to se you all again soon." He shrugged his backpack into a more comfortable position, and headed off to his next class. He would probably be jumped again, but that was okay. He had no valuables with him this time.

jake
"I dont go here nor am I in school.....I quite " he shrugeed "im gonna go out for pizza anyone free to come?" he had his very friendly smile under his mask and tone of voice "kate? would you like to come with me?' he had stutter a bit but it was because 'even tho they just met he liked her a bit

Name: Dominick
Element:Water

Dominick runs arounds a corner bumping into jake "Oh my god im sorry"... "O-Oh yeah im sorry im Dominick... please call me Dom".

Jack smiled. "It was nice meeting you all. And yeah we should see each other again. After school?" he asked.

jake stares at him threw his J3T "get to class kid" goes back to talking to kate

Dom gets a bit angry "Im no kid.. im sorry i bumped into you.. you dont have to be so rude"!

jake blocked him out and kept talking to kate

Dom starts to walk "Ill see you later Kid"...

"Uhh..okay. Sure, I'll go." She gave him a small smile until a kid walked around the corner. She moved her gaze to the kid that had just rounded the corner. I don't think he goes to school here..I wonder why he's here then.. She switched her gaze back to Jake after the kid left, her small smile returning a little.

Name: Rob "Speedy" Portraude
Element: Air

Rob walked through the streets, soon noticing a group of kids, about the age of himself. He did see some marks on them. He always wanted new friends, since he was alone almost all the time. So, he walked up to the group. "Hello there!" He happily exclaimed to the group.

Kate heard someone new. "Someone's coming." Just as she finished someone walked up saying hello there, Kate turned to face them, her head slightly tilted. "Hi." She moved her gaze over to Jake like she expected him to say something. I don't know if these people are exactly friendly or not..but it's beginning to be a crowd...I wonder how long everyone will stand here. She thought to herself.

((Can I have some more information on the setting? Where are they?))

jake "cmon kate " he nodded the way twords the exit "I wants some pizza"

Name: Vriska, Age:15, Element: fire

Vriska walked toward the school and saw a bunch of kids in group. She walks over to them. "Aren't you all supposed to be inside or something" She raised her brow in curiosity and looked over to Dom.

jake "screw school PIZZA " he latched his mask more and stood by kate kinda making it look like there holding hands

Dom looks over and sees this girl walking toward him
'

Vriska smiles over at Dom walking over to her. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

Dom looks around "oh u-umm wow.. i meen yes haha" starts to walk away slowely *facepalms* Thinking 'stupid.. stupid...'

jake he walks out alone sighs and chuckles "im supposed to be the one....to bring myself up .... I gave up on it all..." he smiles at the ground he sits in an ally way and make scorch marks on the ground signing 'IM BROKEN ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL BE!'

Vriska laughs. "I used to go to school...... Until there was a gas explosion with the buses."