Elementally Speaking { OOC } ~

June's Biography

Name: June Searn
Element: Earth
Appearance (outer beauty :3): June has long, dark brown hair that she usually wears in two ponytails. Her eyes are brown, and she usually only wears make up on special events. June's parents make her wear long, old fashioned dresses when at home, but when outside, she wears a pair of skinny jeans and a vest top. Her nails are sometimes painted in an almost beige, lighter pink colour, or even a light brown.
Personality (inner beauty :3): June loves to help out, and is a darling. Her innocence is pure, and she usually keeps quiet and doesn't get involved in fights. She hates using her powers in front of humans (or on humans for that matter), and is usually found studying, reading books at home, playing the guitar or taking long walks with her dog Kiwi, or by herself.
Talents: June has an amazing voice, and is good at playing the guitar.
Hobbies and/or Likes: June's hobbies are reading, taking care of Kiwi, and playing the guitar. She loves animals, and being by herself or with a couple of good friends.
Fears and/or dislikes: Fears that someday elementals will be completely gone. Dislikes being bossed around and horror movies.
Other: Her parents are filthy rich, and she lives in a huge mansion filled with antiques and posh-ness. Has a pet dog (beagle breed) Kiwi.
Picture { anime, drawn or real }:
Beauty_113649_620x877theAnimeGallerycom-1.jpg

sorry alexs TT can anyone tell me where everyone is please i have intrenet problems -.-

I think mostly everyone is in the Cafe, Kate is at home..other than that i don't know

[MENTION=4970]Alexater[/MENTION] is it ok if i can change Ran powo be a dark bender so she bends the darkness and shadows

i know and my idea was that becuse she cant full conteal it her other side comes out when it wants to if it think there in danger thats why she was run and thats why she amost lost an arm

rawr..standstill. When's morning, btw?

I'm sorry, but I'm dropping out. Bye =(