History: WIP
Music that best describes you:
Don't mess with me - Temposhark

Other info: WHAT OTHER INFO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Thor
Height: 6 ft. 2 inches
Weight: 200 lbs.
Birthdate: May 18 (not sure what time frame this is in so I can't get an exact year)
Position: Experiment
Power: Lightning
Strengths: Endurance, Agility, intelligence, Lightning fast reflexes (sorry, had to), Water (strength over water)
Weaknesses: Gullible, Not prone to violence, children, shyness, earth (I assume earth would be lightnings weaknes)
Personality: Thor is energetic and bubbly. She never stands still and will always try to participate in most activities, even experiments she deems painful as she takes them on as a challenge, an obstacle to overcome.
Appearance: Thor has long, wavy blonde hair, which she keeps in a ponytail most the time. Her eyes are as blue as lightning. Although she is lean and toned like a man, Her face is feminine, shaped like a heart with a small but cute nose which accents her dimpled cheeks. She usually wears a white or green tank top and tight fitting shorts laced with metal rings. She has two rings, one on each hand, and a necklace made of a new metal allow able to withstand extreme heat and conducts electricity more efficiently than most metals.
History: Thor was born and raised in the lab. The first successful lightning child. Ever since she has been trained, conditioned, and experimented on to best make a super soldier worthy of combat. Her bubbly attitude came about as a way to block the pain of everything around her. Following, she lost a sense of empathy towards others and instead thinks everyone else should be just as happy as she is. Scientists have trouble dealing with this but find ways around to compensate for her attitude.
(her bubbly attitude is best described by this song)
Other info: Being trained in every field of war possible, Thor is versatile with a wide range of weapons. But her preferred choice is a lightning rod and an l115 bolt action rifle.

Attachments

• tumblr_m16htaBUxV1qdlvzfo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m16htaBUxV1qdlvzfo1_500.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1
Name: Deane Alexander Fairen
Height: 6'
Weight: 147lbs
Birthdate: September 13th
Power: Fire
Strengths: Heat resistant, Quick thinker, Strength, Earth, Reliable.
Weaknesses: Water (he is absolutely afraid of it.), Prone to violence, Anger issues, children.
Personality: Thoughtful, Giving, Funny, Hot-tempered, protective.
Appearance: Short messy red hair that fades lightly into orange. Four piercings in his right ear and three in the other. Has tongue ring. Usually wearing a crimson scarf and tron up red and white shirts. Dark red and black cargo pants and untied black combat boots. He as a tattoo of a dragon on his left shoulder blade. He also has a scar on his chest due to an accident in the training pool. He has black fingerless gloves that he does not always wear.
f63016b1b64e6649477faf60d28ae23d.jpg

History: Work in Progress
Other info: Has an obsession with Strawberries.

black%20red%20white%20punk%20pixiv%20anime%20anime%20girls%201250x1250%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_9.jpg

Name: Ever
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Birthdate: January 28
Power: Earth
Strengths: Sensing movement through earth, Spying/ Silent Movement, Agility, Eavesdropping, Earth Suit(covering her body in rocks like a suit)
Weaknesses: swimming, Taking things seriously, easily distracted
Personality: She's silent, usually sneak up on people. But once you get her talking she can be rather friendly and silly. She doesn't enjoy having to concentrate for too long and is easily distracted. She is usually up for doing things, just not when people tell her to. She'd much rather do things her own way.
Appearance: she's a pale, thin girl with shally messy hair. She insists on the scientists bringing her "punk"-ish clothes, not because she is punk just because she likes the style. She always walks around without any shoes on and without socks as well. She has two piercings in her right ear and three in her left, all done in her room to force the scientists to bing her earrings. She has terrible sight so her earth element makes up for it (kinda like Toph from Avatar ^^; XP). She gave herself snake bites and a tongue piercing, after that the scientists wouldn't let her near needles.
History: She was born and raised in the lab, not that it bothered her. At first, she had wonderful sight, but somehow as she got older her eyes started failing. It has happened before on previous experiments, they were just happy her element heightened to make up for it. They trained her to bring out the best of her ability in Earth, and her element became her best friend. She never had any problems with what happened to her, she finds it fun. Often times, she had so much fun in any fighting training that she turned sadistic and they locked her up many times to check for any mental problems but let her out since she was the only successful Earth experiment. She is used mostly for tracking people and capturing them. Sometimes getting information from people.
Other Information: She loves anything cute and sweet cakes or candy.

Telling us a little about your idea of where the RP should go direction-wise would be a most welcome thing.

I see this going more towards the experiments revolting or escaping and trying to free the others or trying to show the world what is going on with them.

Name: Fuu, Kaizer

Height:6'2

Weight:189 Lbs

Birthdate:March 8th

Power: Hydro Manipulation ( Water, Manipulation / Bending. )

Strengths: He is incredibly flexible, has perception beyond that of the average person due to training. He when angered tends to become extremely violent and does not hesitate to kill. He is an adept meele fighter and is extremely pain tolerant.

Weaknesses: Women, if he finds them attractive they can make him fluster and cease his current actions. Lightning, he does not fear it, but he knows of it's capabilities against the force of water. Though often times lightning does no more then set water at high salinity to a boiling point and travel through for a very specific distance depending on the strength of the bolt when it attempts making contact with the protons within the waters below. He also has a phobia of high speed winds, and often times when confronted with wind he tends to fluster and become very skittish. He is not very well adapted to ranged forms of combat, and as a result of such he becomes hindered at long distanced combat. He absolutely hates being taunted, and will not think twice before striking making for an easy counter attack.

Personality: Fuu is one who believes that a man who cannot uphold his or her beliefs is pathetic, dead or alive. He treats those he truly does not share passion for, as expendable. He shows no emotion and remains calm and calculative even when times wreak of despair and sorrow. He is one who is quite charismatic, but rarely do you see him laugh or joke with another person. He is not very sarcastic, but oddly enough he chooses to outcast himself, in order to avoid unleashing his anger on people often times, yet if he does somehow manage to like a person. He will be loyal to those whom are loyal to him. He will become rather kind hearted around those he considers his "friends", and will willingly die for them.

Appearance:
tumblr_mt8spfNhVw1s4lxk6o1_500_zps5f22fa1f.png

The brilliant obsidian hue of the spiked and rather short locks of the male, only go on to complement his tanned skin complexion. Typically he will wear, formal attire, and dress often times in a tuxedo, with a black blazer layered atop a obsidian hue vest ,white long collared shirt. With a beautifully azure stained tie.

History: Fuu, Of the kaizer family. Was one of great prowess and was of course no more then a young male. When he did infact discover that without a doubt, he had the potential to pave seas. He'd eventually gone as far as to call himself the Oceanic Titan. He'd combined Baguazhang, Hung gar and tai chi yang style with his water manipulation. In order to make for hydro-kinetic combat specialization as well as being an opponent not to be underestiamted in meele combat. He'd wound up being experimented on simply because scientists wanted to figure out the origin of such an ability.

Other info:

I think kaizer and Thor would match perfectly in combat. Since he is a short ranged fighter and she a long ranged.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have a few more Nasty tricks up my sleeve in store for you long ranged fighters. xD

Anti-long range requires no grand tricks. Just knowing how to fight marginalizes bombardment tactics and anything related.

Us being a team, it's possible. If my character doesn't give you the cold shoulder like he does most people. Lol

I want to at least get one scientist before I post the IC thread are you all alright with this?

I've been planning to join, but I have no idea what type of character I should make. It's taking me forever.

It's okay, don't rush.

Well as I said you can make multiple characters too of you want, but a scientist is definitely needed before we start.

• ✖✖✖ - ✖✖✖ - ✖✖✖
    . : Name : Genesis.
    . : Age : Twenty-two.

. : Height : 5'9".
    . : Weight : 169 lbs.
    . : Birthdate : December 27th.

. : Position : Experiment.
    . : Power : Wind.

. : Strengths : stamina | perseverance | flight | cool headed [until highly provoked] | breaknecked/fleet-footed
    . : Weaknesses : slow | not very strategical | reckless | curious | 'I don't need anyone's help.'
    . : Personality : Genesis is more a teenager at heart than anything. Easily angered, lazy, pretentious at moments and usually does not know best as he think he would. He's stubborn and not very lovable if you don't put in time for him. He usually likes to trot off by himself unless something peeks his interest. Often calm and 'chill', and doesn't like to absorb the full picture or actual weight on his shoulders to keep himself naive and sane. A mini detective seeing as he's dangerously curious, the male can become a handful.

. : History : Wasn't born, but raised in the lab, after being pushed into agreeing to be tested on at a mere seven years old by greedy Mother. She believed this would bring fame, fortune and mostly wealth into the family. Soon enough, he disconnected with his Mother and the rest of his family because of her in his early teens. This lab was all he's ever known, and he doesn't really like it as much as he did when he was an imaginative seven year old.
    . : Other info : Prefers hovering.
    ✖✖✖ - ✖✖✖ - ✖✖✖

• credit to this lovely artist, Viria.
    5d9cd9908622e9d79a0244f07480711b.jpg

Messy charcoal hair. His hair is swept to the left, with his bangs falling into his face and a mean under cut. Very dark, almost abysmal-like eyes. He has a pretty strong jaw line. Awfully pale, thick eyebrows and a perky nose. Has ears that slightly stick out, and a black piercing on his tongue. Lean and light. Has a tattoo of two black crows and one white crow on the left side of his neck, looping over right down to his left collarbone. On the right side of his neck is one big black crow with little detail.
    tumblr_mwiz7kJ5Bz1s2nvnxo4_1280.jpg

• 'Seijatachi' i.e 'Saints'
[working on both /i wanted to post this and then edited in his history/]
Name:
Weight:
Birthdate:
Position: (Government, Military, Experiment, Scientist.)
Power: (Only applies to experiment.)
Strengths: (At least 5)
Weaknesses: (At least 5)
Personality:
Appearance: (You may include a real or anime picture, but you must describe your appearance in at least 1 paragraph, 5-7 sentences)
History: (Must be at least a paragraph long. (5-7 sentences)
Music that best describes you: (you can add a youtube link. I like doing this because I love visualizing the characters with some sort of theme.)
Other info: (You can put anything here, i.e. What kind of weapon you carry if you are a part of the military.
If you are a scientist, what field do you specialize in?)

@-Kuroko-
I didn't know an experiment could survive the changes outside the embryo. I thought advanced genetic alterations required an early form.

Status
Not open for further replies.