Elemental Knights

Hey there, just posting to let you know that I am interested in joining. However I probably wont be able to get an actual character sheet up until sometime tomorrow. Just trying to reserve myself a spot!

Just remember all characters have to be approved before you can post to the rp thread!

Name: Caderyn Felwynd
Nickname: Cade
Race: Cynogriffon (Like a normal griffon, except smaller and part wolf instead of part lion. Cynogriffons are generally both stronger and faster than ordinary griffons, despite their size)
How old does he/she actually appear: Fairly young, but has enough scars to convey experience
Weight: 260 lbs.
Height:
4'9" at the shoulder
Body build: Sleek but powerful, his muscles show a bit more than on the average wolf, however not to the point of bulkiness.
Eye color: Rich amber, flecked with gold

Fur/feather tone: Sandy brown fur and golden-brown feathers (think golden eagle)
Predominant features: Various scars in random places on his body, most noticeably a ragged scratch along the left side of his beak
Appearance: (With colors mentioned above)
51a51cef0df98e5c83c521d5c22e803c1294933660_full.jpg
Good personality traits: Reliable, honorable, dauntless, quick-witted, friendly
Bad personality traits: Prone to acting without thinking things through, stubborn, headstrong
Mood character is most often in: Relaxed
Sense of humor: Well-developed

History: Caderyn was born into one of the last packs of Cynogriffons still clinging to existence. Since the world had began deteriorating life for the pack had become increasingly difficult, prey became scarce, their mountain homes became less hospitable, and their magical traits became less potent. From birth, Caderyn was a promising pup. Though he was neither the strongest nor the fastest among his pack, he was by far the most dedicated it its welfare. The young sky-hound did all he could to become strong for his pack-mates, and threw himself into the tasks of hunting, fending off predators and caring for the weak or injured. His relentless training made him strong and he was soon able to hold his own among the fiercest hunters of the pack. But the years went by and the earth continued to creep toward death. The pack become smaller and weaker and things began to seem hopeless. Cade decided that simply protecting his own was not enough, and yearned to find a way to somehow heal whatever was ailing the earth. So Cade bid farewell to his beloved pack, swearing that he would do all he could to mend the earth.
Drives and motivations: Helping to heal the earth
Hometown: Cades' pack has always lived among the highest peaks of the Eastern Mountains, raising their young in caves and secluded valleys.
Type of childhood: Hard, but pleasant among the company of his loving pack.
Most important childhood memory: His first victory, won over a young wyvern. During the fight the monster snapped at Cades' neck, intending to rend his throat, however Cade narrowly dodged, but received the scratch on his beak.
Education: Learned how to fly, hunt, fight, and everything else required to reap a living in the harsh mountains of his birth.

Mode of transportation: Flight
Hobbies: Hunting, flying, listening to and telling stories

Extremely skilled at: Aerial combat
Extremely unskilled at: Combating magic

Abilities: Flight, telepathic communication, extreme strength, especially in his jaws, accelerated healing.

I'm sorry but the dragon positions have all been filled. If one opens I will let you know. But I am looking for evil forces, so vampires, lycan and such. Although Lycan are basically mindless dogs that are pets to the vampires. Vampires can walk in sunlight but prefer the darkness. Fae are also evil in this story. They are the evil race, very similar to Fairies.

Wasn't really trying to take the position of a dragon, just a character with a sympathetic cause wanting to tag along. However if you need an antagonist more, I can probably come up with something along those lines as well.

No never mind I saw it wasn't a dragon. Your accepted :) join in at any time just please read from the first post all the way to the last post.

is this still active? I remember the last time I was in here. I want to join again, I know this has potential. I am willing to play any dragon that has gone inactive, or some sort of celestial creature.

You guys, reply! If you haven't replied in a while, do so. If you haven't replied at all, JUMP IN.

Just posting to let you know I am still planning on jumping in, just waiting for a good place to start in the story. I'm thinking after the town or something. Wouldn't make much sense for them to meet a bird-dog in a town.

Okay, people are mentioning Inurian falling in love with Anadi. So, this brings up the question of, how old is she?

I might be the only one, but from the beginning of this roleplay I got the feeling she was around 12-14. Considering Inurian is an old (so to speak) dragon, like the rest of them, I think it would be a little odd if he was in love with Anadi, in the romantic sense, such as a few people have suggested in the last few posts.

Yes, I do realize that, but I'm still wondering how old she is. Judging by the size Lawkheart describes her being, I picture her being 12-ish, which would mean Inurian wouldn't (or more, shouldn't) have romantic feelings, so I'm just wondering why people are even considering that?

I just find it a little disturbing that so many people consider it, which is why I brought it up.

OK now I see what you are saying. I thought she was at least 20 but I am more than likely mistaken. I guess we need Lawkheart to confirm for us.

Yeah, I'm not saying you guys are condoning anything bad, I just want a confirmation on the age because, like I said, I thought she was around 12-14, but like you said, you thought she was 20-ish.

Found this on her character sheet. Mystery solved!

Name: Andaraste
Nickname: Anadi
Race: Human
How old does he/she actually appear: 21

Yeah just like Peanut posted, Anadi is 20 but she looks 21.

Individual messages... good idea, I'll do it in the morning. :)