Race: Dragon

How old does he/she actually appear: Mid 20s

Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 6 ft

Body build: Thin but muscular.

Shape of face: Rectangular and thin but at the bottom slants into a V

Eye color: Blue

Skin tone: Light Brown

Predominant features: A Rune on his forehead that was carved and burnt in at a young age that signifies his mastery of water.

Hair color: Brown with black streaks here and there.

Usual fashion of dress: He only wears shorts, not needing clothes to warm up.

Good personality traits: Puts everyone before himself and this makes him a good fit for protecting Andaraste.

Bad personality traits: Shys away whenever difficult decissions must be made.

Mood character is most often in: Concentrated and Serious but always smiling.

Sense of humor: Understands all jokes but doesn't laugh at them.

History: At the age of 10, human years that is because I don't really know how the dragon years would work, Littin found out he could manipulate water. He found out when he one day split a river and walked through the dry bottom of it. His parents were not thrilled nor concerned at all that he could accomplish this feat. A year after he controlled water he was able to create a whirlpool in a lake, however without the proper control he was unable to stop it from sucking up inoccent people who were in the water. He had only wanted make a small whirlpool but he obviously didn't know restraint. They all drowned and from that day he vowed to never use his powers unless needed to. Littin's parents shared the ideal that he should learn to control his power and sent him to a school that teaches control of magic.

Littin first learned everything there is to know about water and how it reacts to almost anything. He was a slow learner by book but when he was shown how to do it he got it almost instantly. The only thing he had to do was constantly study and practice with the small amount of water given to him, as to prevent any major damage to the school. After only a few years of learning he was able to master the ways of combat with water. He later took classes on weapons fighting and found that the staff was his weapon of choice. He liked to use water and transform it into an ice staff that was not brittle but at a perfect balance that proved durable and effective in battle.

He lives in the fear that his powers will go out of control again, but with all this training and now living in a small village that fear diminished. Some years after he attended the school he was taken to the temple deep within the mountains and trained by the elder of water to help strengthen him even further.

Drives and motivations: Save the dying world.

Hometown: Rangasi

Type of childhood: Normal kind of childhood.

Most important childhood memory: Healing a mouse that was on the verge of dying. It was the first time he was able to prove his powers were more than just an uncontrolable thing.

Education: Staff fighting and healing.

Mode of transportation: Ice snowboard that is moved by Littin putting water underneath it and pushing it forward.

Most prized possession: A necklace that has a simple gold chain with a sapphire in it. This was given to him by his mother and it can store up to half Littins energy limit. (So he can have a literal "second wind".)

Hobbies: Meditating and make ice sculptures.

Extremely skilled at: Drawing but prefers to make sculptures instead.

Extremely unskilled at: Figuring out puzzles or finding weaknesses of enemies.

Abilities: Controling water. If there is any water in the air Littin can add it to the water he is using. Also if something has water in it he can extract it, but preferes to not do that to animals or "people." He can turn water into its verious states and in doing so he is able to heat and cool himself. To breath under water he creates a bubble around his head that filters oxygen and carbon dioxide out. He is able to dress suface wounds by accelerating the healing proccess of the body, but it taxes him greatly to heal anything deeper than the that.

If there is anything wrong please reply or message me.

OKay all the dragons are similar in age, so if you just change how he looks in age then you'll be fine. Once you fix that just join in.

Alright, I'm new to the site - I've read some of the posts in the play thread. Do you have all 6 dragon warriors? If not, which are left? I'd be happy to fill whatever's needed and fill out a profile for it. I had an idea for water, but it seems that might be taken.

Did you already do that though? It seems to me that you're already playing a water character... If you play too many characters, it might be a little overbearing lol

I am not playing anything at the moment. Looking through here though, it seems water is already taken. As I said though, I'll fill whatever guardian dragon is still needed. My basic concept is mutable :)

Thanks! I'll fill out the form and post it here when I can...today sometime :)

Name: Taharai
Nickname: Open - However you wanna shorten it, she's easy going
Age: Unknown - young (Same age as the others, but I'm not sure what that is)
Race: Dragon
How old does he/she actually appear: In human form, early to mid 20s
Weight: 110 lbs - human ... Dragon - probably just under 'average' weight.
Height: 5'2 - human... Dragon - She's smaller than most, perhaps only 19 feet head to tail.
Body build: (Lanky? Muscular?) Lean, sinewy
Shape of face: Heart shaped almost - soft, a little "blurred" about the edges
Eye color: Piercing sky blue
Skin tone: (Pink? Peach? Purple?) Human - gold/tan Dragon - Blues, yellows and whites to mirror the colors of a clear sky
Predominant features: (Tattoo's? Scars?) She has a birthmark in her human form - a white patch of skin at her ribs, shaped like a small swirl of air. In her dragon form, it's formed in white against shimmery blue scales, but it's difficult to see.
Hair color: Gold, like the sun with streaks of pale white like a cloud
Usual fashion of dress: (You can put a pic instead of describing) Soft boots, Sirwals, tunic and hijab. Similar to: http://www.eastessence.com/products/Rija_Kurti-553-17.html

Good personality traits: (Something they realize they do well. EX. Kind, helpful) She is almost always calm. She is good at controlling the wind around her, directing it as needed. Sometimes, she can even control weather a little - at least, she can move it around. She is a good team player.

Bad personality traits: (Bitchy, mean, bully) She rarely shows much in the way of emotion and can be rather abrupt when it comes to discussing them. She can have a flashfire temper when pushed. Because of that flashfire temper, she can sometimes make snap decisions that aren't all that beneficial.

Mood character is most often in: (Happy go lucky or pissed and cranky? Can be something other than these) She's fairly happy all around, though she tends to be rather quiet about it. It's difficult to see beneath that exterior of calm - but once in a while that childlike joy shows through.

Sense of humor: (Does he like a good joke?) She does appreciate a good joke - and sarcasm.

History: (Minimum of Five sentences please)
She grew up in the harsh sun of the dessert. Her tribe is nomadic, traveling from one city to another - or from one Oasis to the next. It was discovered early on that she could manipulate the wind. At first, it was just little things - a gust of wind to knock another child off their feet as a practical joke or some such. She grew up as many of her tribe did - learning to shift between dragon and human forms and feel relatively comfortable in both. She played with the other hatchlings, often finding herself in the middle of good-natured mischief.
When she was old enough to be taught the arts of guardianship with her element, she was sent to live with her mentor, Aaemon. She still belonged to her tribe, still lived amongst them, but kept somewhat separated. They treated her as they would a tribe elder or titled member. Aaemon kept himself somewhat isolated, often erecting his home away from the main area of the camp. As time grew on and she immersed herself more and more into the study of her element, of her destiny, she lost touch with her family.
As the time grew closer for her to depart, she grew anxious, wanting desperately to stay even if she wasn't anything more than an oddity to her tribe. She no longer held any ties, any close friendships. Aaemon traveled with her to the gathering place; the place of the human child she was destined to protect. Along the way, she trained with him in the ways of human combat, acquiring a curved Scimitar sword from her teacher. And as was his way, he, too faded into the background of her life, unable to offer her any more. She completed the last of the journey on her own - just in time to be summoned forth by Iaasic.

Drives and motivations: (Save the world? Get this over with? Revenge?) She is prepared to do what she considers herself born to do - which is protect the human child. She doesn't know anything else. Her motivation is to not fail.

Hometown: (Where were they born? No 'Doesn't remember' crap, think of something awesome) She tends not to speak much on her former home, her birthplace. It is rather difficult to encompass the nomadic ways of her tribe into something more than 'the dessert'.

Type of childhood: (Good? Normal? Terrible?) She grew up with other hatchlings and between learning, she had opportunity to play amongst them. Sometimes, she would, but most often she'd keep to herself. Though she grew up as part of her clan, she was kept separate to a degree - like one who holds a title.

Most important childhood memory: (A memory they could never forget about, can be good or bad) A bittersweet memory of saying goodbye to her loved ones when she learned of her destiny and began her life with Aaemon. It was more of a symbolic and emotional goodbye than physical.

Education: (What did they learn about most other than their element?) She has learned that life does not wait for you to catch up. You either run with it or you stand and watch. Life is about change - endings and beginnings.

Mode of transportation: (No Cars! Can be a horse or something along those lines) She is able to ride a horse, though it isn't the most comfortable mode of transportation for her. When in dragon form, she simply seems to glide upon the wind.

Most prized possession: (They would never part with it) Her necklace - a gold locket given to her by her parents. One scale from each parent is nestled within the treasure, and she never takes it off.

Hobbies: (What do they enjoying doing the most?) She communes with the creatures of the air - birds. She 'speaks' to them often - though she doesn't understand the language they speak with. She also watches interactions between beings - finding it fascinating to no end. She can, in human form, create jewelry - though it's time consuming for her as she's most comfortable in her natural state.

Extremely skilled at: (What is it that they are the best at? Drawing, singing, etc.) Creating things from jewelry or bits of things into jewelry or charms. Reading people.

Extremely unskilled at: (What is his/her weakness/downfall? Cant tie his shoes {idk??}) Hand to hand fighting and sword play in human form. She's also not very good at riding a horse - she *can*. She can also be somewhat naieve in the ways of the world around her.

Abilities: (To be reasonable, if a water warrior no lightning bolts or fire balls) She can control the wind, building it into a hurricane if needed. She can also control weather to some extent - no casting lighting bolts, but she can certainly push/pull the storm clouds where they need to be or even churn them into that angry state.

If you want to add something just send me a message or post it below... :) I want her to grow and change, so what she is now may not be how she ends up. I want her to get better at things - from riding a horse to summoning the wind.

Oh! Also - in Dragon form, she's sleek and slim...like a serpent. She would appear more like an Asian dragon. Little white tufts near her ears, and the spines on her back are white as well. She does not have wings; she has no real need for them.

Nice character template AngelOnyx. Your post is very well put together as well.

To everyone else, where are you?! Haha I'm kidding. I am just excited abut being a part of this RP.

Your character sheet has not yet been approved but you already posted. I will approve it for now but next time ask the Game Master first.

Generally how these forum posts go, you have to have your post approved by whoever is hosting the event. Lawkheart needs to approve your character before you jump in on the real roleplay. That way, really awesome rps aren't just destroyed by power-hungry people that ruin everyone's rp experience. I made the same mistake when I first came here, it's ok. But in the future, be careful to what is attached to the title.

If there is a "see plot for adjoining" on the rp you want to join, it means that there's a thread discussion (like this one), that you can sign up in. Unfortunately, you won't ALWAYS be accepted into rps either because there were people who signed up already for the position (like this one), or for reasons that the DM has rights to deny. It could be simply because your writing style does not fit what the DM wants. Either way, you need to submit a request BEFORE you post in a roleplay story.

Hello, I'm new to the site too. I was wondering if you had room for one more dragon?

I'm sure we do, but ask Lawkheart first. If I'm correct, we already have Fire, Light, Water, Dark, Earth, and now Wind, I assume? I haven't been here all day, I'm sorry!

I was on a small hiatus do to taking a trip from Texas to Colorado, but I should be back for a while now. However, I might be going on a week long hiatus soon, just FYI. I'm not sure what I'll do with Tes. Maybe he'll go into a coma or something of the sort. ANYWAY.

If there are any other elements open feel free to take it, upon permission from Lawkheart

Hey everyone please continue to respond. We have to get to the first town.

Name: Hayate Toushiro
Nickname: N/A
Race: Ryuujin
How old does he/she actually appear: Late teens, early twenties
Weight: 185lbs
Height: 6'0
Body build: (Lanky? Muscular?) Tone, muscular
Shape of face:
Eye color:
Dark crimson
Skin tone: (Pink? Peach? Purple?) Lightly tan
Predominant features: (Tattoo's? Scars?)
Hair color:
Black
Usual fashion of dress: (You can put a pic instead of describing) Profile pic

Good personality traits: (Something they realize they do well. EX. Kind, helpful)Calm and outgoing
Bad personality traits: (Bitchy, mean, bully)Easily provoked, cold and ruthless
Mood character is most often in: (Happy go lucky or pissed and cranky? Can be something other than these)Happy and easy going
Sense of humor: (Does he like a good joke?)sure

History: (Minimum of Five sentences please)
Drives and motivations: (Save the world? Get this over with? Revenge?)
Hometown: (Where were they born? No 'Doesn't remember' crap, think of something awesome)Havent developed this chara that much yet sorry lol
Type of childhood: (Good? Normal? Terrible?)
Most important childhood memory: (A memory they could never forget about, can be good or bad)
Education: (What did they learn about most other than their element?)

Mode of transportation: (No Cars! Can be a horse or something along those lines)
Most prized possession: (They would never part with it)
Hobbies: (What do they enjoying doing the most?)

Extremely skilled at: (What is it that they are the best at? Drawing, singing, etc.)Hand to hand combat and swordplay. Can also dance >_>
Extremely unskilled at: (What is his/her weakness/downfall? Cant tie his shoes {idk??})

Abilities: (To be reasonable, if a water warrior no lightning bolts or fire balls)
Elemental, Awakened Form