Elemental Knights

Don';t forget to join the group for this and post your character in the character thread.

@~Nora.Inu~

Thank you so much for helping you want to you can be co-game master?

~Notice~

Now that we have all the needed characters, the thread will start as soon as Lawkheart is on to make the starting post.

Also, please, those of you who have not yet joined the group for this roleplay, please do so.

Roleplay Mod was drawn here by the pretty banner colours. @_@

Roleplay Mod is always watching.

Let me know if you need any help with this one. It looks succulent.

Hey everyone here is the link to group rp

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=12010

And I may need your help after all Mr Mod. I do believe one of the applicants has disappeared I will try and contact her and see if she is still interesrted but if not, the position is yours.

-throws random comment in- I doubt it'll be necessary, but I'd be perfectly willing to help out with any characters (especially Innocent-Looking-But-Probably-Evil Background Characters) should the need arise. This RP looks fit to eat! XD

*dies*

No more dragon spots.......

That sooooooooo sucks. I could play one kick ass dragon. *sighs* Oh well. You guys have a blast.

Its not too late, you can join in as anoher character and I need to see if everyone who appiled is still interested.

Well...I don't think I wanna play a demon...aren't those the only spots left?​

No demons are not spots to be taken. You can be any mythical creature but no demons, angels or humans.

Ahhh...alrighty. So I can play a dragon...and could I make her an empath?​

Sorry but dragons never leave the mountains so youd be stuck up in the mountains, that why I should have said you can't be a dragon either.

Then I am sorry for wasting your time. Thank you.​

Hey, all the people who wanted to be dragons, could you please respond once? I think it would be easier to have all the character introduced, and if you don't want to be in the RP anymore could you let up know?

I have sent messages but no one has responded back to me.