Elemental Knights

Very nice I have a group up so if you guys want to join it. I have just for private rps, like if anyone wants to pair up or something. I still need earth though before I can start.

hope its not to late to join

Nope still open :) We need one more person, a Earth Dragon

Yes, it's still open. Just check the above messages to see what's still open, all conversation (as far as I know) has been in this thread thus far.

Yeah; I couldn't find a new EK group, so I stay on here.

Imma fixin' to start hunting down an earth dragon if no one applies. *cracks whip* Come, my pretties. Ara wants to play already.

I believe we have someone who wants to be earth, if he/she will reply soon.

Okay once they post their character sheet I will post the thread.

tool late for Earth? if not id like it working on my char sheet now

Hm... the other person hasn't replied yet. I say give the other person one more day, and if they don't reply by the end of tomorrow, Earth is all yours. Sound reasonable?

sure I don't mind waiting if they show up I'll just chose another creature to use.......can I still use powers though like earth just not a dragon?

@bi_O-Has/rd
I'm sure you can. I don't see anything wrong with that.

@HeliumJack
Awesome, the earth dragon is all yours then! We look forward to seeing the character sheet.

Actually, I just had some stuff dumped on me, I won't be able to do earth. :(

Oki doki. Then bi_O-Has/rd has it. Post whenever your done, bi_O-Has/rd.

kk

warrior-guycool.jpg
Name: Ingavar <o:p></o:p>
Nickname: Inga<o:p></o:p>
Race: dragon<o:p></o:p>
How old does he/sheactually appear?: late twenties <o:p></o:p>
Weight: 219<o:p></o:p>
Height: 6ft<o:p></o:p>
Body build: Slightly muscular<o:p></o:p>
Shape of face: slender <o:p></o:p>
Eye color: copper inner iris dark maroon on the outer edge<o:p></o:p>
Skin tone: slightly tanned<o:p></o:p>
Predominant features:(Tattoo's? Scars?) Tribal sleeve on the right arm large scar running down theback<o:p></o:p>
Hair color: blondish
Usual fashion of dress: in pic
<o:p></o:p>
Good personality traits: very Zen natured person hard to aggravate<o:p></o:p>
Bad personality traits: doesn't talk too much likes to stay quite<o:p></o:p>
Mood character is most often in: an easy going person, kind of like a gentle giant<o:p></o:p>
Sense of humor: he loves a good joke whether its about him or someone else<o:p></o:p>
History: Although he learned martial arts at an early age Ingavar was always a peaceful minded kid….most of the time, he was still a rowdy kid like any other child growing up. however he was mature for his age and often seen as the leader of his group. As a teen he became more spiritually aware and enlisted to become a monk. Quickly taking to their teachings he became a full-fledged monk at an early age and began spreading his teachings to others who would listen.<o:p></o:p>
Drives and motivations: Wants nothing more than for the world to return to what it once was and for prosperity to flourish.<o:p></o:p>
Hometown: Grew up near the Himalayan mountain range <o:p></o:p>
Type of childhood: for the most part he grew up without incident other than how he got his scar that is<o:p></o:p>
Most important childhood memory: The time he fell off acliff edge and landed on his back hence the scar he now has<o:p></o:p>
Education: Mainly philosophical does have some literature and mathematical skills

Mode of transportation: dragon form Earth_dragon.jpg

Most prizedpossession: A necklace his parents gave him<o:p></o:p>
Hobbies: practicing his martial arts<o:p></o:p>
Extremely skilled at: melee fighting<o:p></o:p>
Extremely unskilled at: cooking<o:p></o:p>
Abilities: Earth manipulation, minor tremors, and riftforming<o:p></o:p>