Elemental Knights

Let me ask this then, are you making requirements for the roleplay styles? For example, are you looking for people who are more detailed or people who write a little less? I could draw interest to this rp, but I don't want to invite people who's rp style doesn't match everyone else's.

Um, I guess people who can post regularly and atleast a paragraph of 7 sentences or more.

Its been a minute since I've seen this,.. Do you mind if I take part in it again. I'd like to be the water dragon this time since it seems Fire was taken

On a phone, so profile will be forthcoming. May I place dibs on Wind/Air?

Name: Be-Sin Kei
Nickname: Sin
Race: Demon
How old does he/she actually appear: 27
Weight: 210
Height: 6'3"
Body build: Muscular
Shape of face: Heart shaped
Eye color: Black, pure black

Skin tone: Pale as dead person
Predominant features: Tattoos all over body of ancient symbols
Hair color: Black, contrasting his skin tone

Usual fashion of dress: images-1.jpeg (no scar, eyepatch, and no arm thing)

Good personality traits: Wise and helpful
Bad personality traits: Doesn't care much for others.
Mood character is most often in: Quiet
Sense of humor: Not easily amused, but things do humor him.

History: Sin has been ravaging the dead earth, looking for something to please him. Hell has no fun, and he thought the earth would. Humans do not exist, and therefore, he can't cause the normal chaos. Even though he looks for something to please him, he has never come across a good laugh. And lately, laughs are rare. He has thought about going to 'heaven' to sight see, but the 4th dimension is tricky.
Drives and motivations: Amusement.
Hometown: The seventh inner circle of hell, conjured up from fire and hatred personified.
Type of childhood: FIRE AND HATRED PERSONIFIED!
Most important childhood memory: Do I have to repeat.
Education: Socializing (hardest.. thing.. ever..)
(hope I made you laugh with the childhood)

Mode of transportation: Hell hound that transforms into any convenience of transportation. I.E. hell hound, flaming skeleton horse, dragon, etc.
Most prized possession: Necklace, that only he can wear. If anyone else does, they die. Stainless-Steel-Pendant-P00187.jpg
Hobbies: HeHe. Killing!

Extremely skilled at: Playing Violin and taking midnight strolls. Very enthusiastic midnight strolls.
Extremely unskilled at: Can't tie his shoes. That's why he wears boots with buckles instead of laces.

Abilities: Uses light to make a sword that can burn through anything. But prefers to use a scythe.

My character is light, I guess.

Name: Thesrian Harlen
Nickname: Tes
Race: Dragon (Darkness warrior)
How old does he/she actually appear: about 25-27
Weight: 135
Height: 5'8"
Body build: Very lanky. He's not physically the strongest, but he knows how to get around and fight
Shape of face: kind of narrow
Eye color: white
Skin tone: very white
Predominant features: marks around eyes and on arms
Hair color: black and blond (I'll post a picture reference. Not feeling very descriptive today)
Usual fashion of dress: shirt, loose black (knee-length) shorts, long vest type coat over shit, arm covers, gloves

Good personality traits: Good listener, helpful
Bad personality traits: complete douche. Short tempered.
Mood character is most often in: Very quiet. Not the shy kind of quiet, but the quiet that says "I'm planning your death and you know it
Sense of humor: Sort of

History: Tes was raised in a very hostile environment. His father wasn't the kindest person around, but never hit Tes. Mother died when he was very young (Young as in a few hundred years old). Tes never got along with others very well, so he practically grew up alone. He generally doesn't like anyone, but a few people he can manage to get along with, and if he has to, he can get along with anyone.
Drives and motivations: Get it over with
Hometown: Land of Darkness, duh xD The sun never shines, most of the people keep to themselves, etc.
Type of childhood: Not good, but not too terrible
Most important childhood memory: When he started learning magic
Education: History

Mode of transportation: He's got a dragon form... He flies...
Most prized possession: A bracelet with a large onyx stone wrapped around the center of it.
Hobbies: Reading

Extremely skilled at: Magic/potions (Not strongest physically, but has strong magic)
Extremely unskilled at: hand to hand combat

Abilities: Can use shadows to fight, has strong magic abilities. (I'll think of anything more as the story gets going)

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/KataraUchiha/Emo/444541.jpg

FireWolf: Sure, I'd love it if you joined. And yes, Water is still open so you can have that Element.

LuluRS: Air is still open so yes you may claim it.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

Fire is taken
Water is taken
Air is taken
Darkness is taken

Earth is open
Light is open

Did you not see my character? I initially wanted to be dark. Demon of coarse. But light seems like an awesome contradiction.

Name: Cantessa Nox

Nickname: Tessa

Race: Dragon

How old does he/she actually appear: 23

Weight: 130

Height: 5 " 6"

Body build: Toned, slender frame with proportionate curves

Shape of face: Oval

Eye color: Icy blue

Skin tone: soft tan ( the look of someone who's been out in the sun a bit )

Predominant features: One her back, on both shoulder blades she had tattoes. On the left is the Kanji of Wisdom, and on the right is the Kanji of Love.

Hair color: Silver

Usual fashion of dress: http://mjv-art.org/pictures/get_ima...-yellow+eyes-japanese+clothes-silver+hair.png

Good personality traits:She's very Passionate, and loving. Her personality is very warm and inviting towards almost all types of people. She has a very happy, and flirty vibe that echoes off her.

Bad personality traits: When angered she becomes as cold as ice. very calculated. and this will not end until she feels justice has been served

Mood character is most often in: Flirty, joking and happy. Very loving, Emotional but usually in an up beat manor. She pretty much seems to just flow

Sense of humor: Oh yes! sometimes to much so, to where she can be considered to be a bit of a trickster

History: Tessa grew up in her home village of Lusinea, which was located near a large ocean. Like most of her kin, being of the blood line of Water element dragons they spend most of there youth learning to control all aspects of this element. To learn that with in destruction there was creations. Tessa had a nack for this, and soon became a guardian of the Ocean as well. She watched out for the livly hood of those who lived in the ocean, Learned the patter and lessons the tides taught. and Kept an eye on the rivers which lead into this large body of water. She also learned the destructive power water had. How slowly it wore down whatever was in its path until it disappeared. How its nature could seep into the smallest cracks, and how being a water dragon meant there was always a way to seep into a person defenses and reach there heart. And how the world needed to be healed with the loving nature water held.

For The world was in turmoil, and soon it reached her world. War broke out with tribes who were in search of prosperious hunting lands, and wouldn't settle for the idea of sharing what this clan of Dragons and fellow friends had worked so hard to maintain. Blood was spilled on both sides, and when the next ocean storm happened, there wasn't enough of them left to control the Flood waters, and horrid large flames. Everything was destroyed in a horrible tsunami, there was very few reimnance left of the town, or other villages, let alone there people. It Made Tessa's blood boil, everything had been maintained in harmony until greed and ill will stuck its horrid nose in.

She wanted revenge, she wanted to destroy the world of those who came and took hers. But they no longer existed, and the world as a whole was already falling apart at the seams. There was no way to seek and achieve the sweet release of revenge. And thats when her Grandfather, who had been trying desperately to hang on to his life, spoke words of wisdom to her. It would take many years, and seeing the world before their meaning reached her heart,.. but he told her. She could not hate these men, They fought out of survival, and fear. That the only way to cure this gut renching feeling was to forgive, to love, and to have the wisdom to understand. And after seeing the world, and all its turmoil, she finally understood just what needed to be done.

Drives and motivations: To help replace the worlds fear with Love, She belives its the only way to heal the world.

Hometown: Lusinea

Type of childhood: Good and Normal ( aside from that one life turning event )

Most important childhood memory: The most important one would be when her grandfather gave her those words of wisdom, gave her his doubled bladed sword, and past.

Education: Her spiritual beliefs, and sword skills

Mode of transportation: Horse if in a human form, but she'd choose to fly in her dragon form anyday

Most prized possession: The double edge sword of her grandfathers.

Hobbies: If being social was a hobby it would be hers. Aside from that she loves planets, and cooking, along with swimming and fishing

Extremely skilled at: Swordsmen ship. along with understanding a situation and finding a solution

Extremely unskilled at: building things, Like a tent, Yeah it would fall down at the slightest touch. And she doesn't do well with high heat

Abilities: She can control and manipulate water.. and even its state ( like turning water into Ice or steam ) She's able to breath under water, and use water to cleanse things ( like use water to trap a venom is a bite or something and draw it out. as long as five five minutes haven't gone by since it occurred ) and unlike most dragons instead of having a fire breathing attack. she shots out Ice.

Dragon Form: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/F/FR/FRO/frozenheart6666/1130674325_ice_dragon.jpg

Alright hopes this works... Pretty much the character I used last time, Just a few slight differences given the change in element

Lawkheart, can you post a message with usernames and what element they have? Pretty please?

Did you not see my character? I initially wanted to be dark. Demon of coarse. But light seems like an awesome contradiction.

The six waorriors are all FULL dragons, none are demons so in order to be dark, which you can't since it was taken, you would have to play a Dragon. You told me you were going to play a demon, not darkness. If you want to apply for one of the free spots you can, light and Earth are still open.

Okay doki

Fire- ReptileSkin
Water-FireWolf
Earth-
Air- LuluRS
Light-
Dark- ~Nora.Inu~

Okay, I got bored... Here's my character. Please note that this is MINE! No stealin! If by chance, you would like some work done, please let me know and I'll work for cheaper than most people would! :)

Inurian Cornu.jpg

Hey everyone, please ask around if anyone would like to join. We need atleast two more people and then we can start the thread.

Something like this was done before, only with the months and seasons. Talk to October about it. Also, see if he wants to join.

PS: I might be interested.

Light still open, Home Skillet? Or earth? I'd like ta snag one of'em, preferably the former.

*takes it and runs* Lawkheart, I need your go-ahead before I post the character sheet, but I'll get to workin' on it.

Of course go right ahead. I'll be posting the IC very soon then, although we still need earth.

((Okay... this character gave me so much freaking trouble to create. If there's anything wrong, just tell me and I'll fix it. Particularly the light powers; there are many interpretations of that element, and I wasn't sure which one you're following so I just chose one.))

Name: Nakuinna [nah-koo-WEEN-nah] Mikur<o:p></o:p>

Nickname: Naku<o:p></o:p>

Race: Dragon<o:p></o:p>

How old does he/she actually appear: 16-18

Weight: 105<o:p></o:p>

Height: 5'0<o:p></o:p>

Body build: All lean, defined muscles and very few curves.<o:p></o:p>

Shape of face: ((I'll just show you her whole face...))

36.jpg

Eye color: Shades of gold and amber.<o:p></o:p>

Skin tone: Lightly tanned and flushes so easily that she seems perpetually embarrassed or angry (or sunburned).<o:p></o:p>

Predominant features: Her very upright, stern posture that gives her a serious and confident appearance despite her size.<o:p></o:p>

Hair color: Light golden brown<o:p></o:p>

Usual fashion of dress: A plain brown tunic, thick knee-length tan pants, and snug brown boots. Pockets for knives are everywhere.

Good personality traits: Does what needs doing and fulfills her job to the best of her abilities. She is very sensitive to peoples' moods, and often can label the mood before they can. Energetic. Tenacious. Occasionally a Happy-Naku will emerge, revealing a completely different person.

Bad personality traits: Always seems a tad distressed and unstable. Strict and bossy. Emotions are very obvious. Sometimes she's just plain mean or harsh, especially when she's in one of her explosive tempers. <o:p></o:p>

Mood character is most often in: Restless and prickly. <o:p></o:p>

Sense of humor: She's not considered funny, and tries hard to be very serious and work-oriented, but she laughs at things sometimes.

History: Her birth was completely ordinary. But her childhood was not, because once her affinity with Light became obvious, she was sent away to be trained. She grew in power and was viewed as someone with great potential for being a guard. And five years later, she was assigned to be one of Andaraste's regular guards, and later one of the six elemental warriors. More training came, during which Naku became progressively more restless and conflicted. She grew up being told that she lived to use her gift to serve others, especially after she was assigned to Andaraste when they essentially told Naku that her own life would be lived to protect Andaraste at all costs. All throughout that, there were many strict rules that kept her from leading a semi-normal life. <o:p></o:p>

Drives and motivations: In order of most importance to least importance: Keep Andaraste alive; keep herself alive; prove (to herself and everyone else) that she is important not just as a warrior and object of purity. <o:p></o:p>

Hometown: The top of a mountain near the clouds. It's far from other places, and a different race of dragons lives there. <o:p></o:p>

Type of childhood: Went from normal to depressing.<o:p></o:p>

Most important childhood memory: Most memorable is the morning several years after her strict training began. That was when she was chosen to become one of Andaraste's protectors.

Education: History and combat training.

Mode of transportation: Dragon form. <o:p></o:p>

1.jpg

Most prized possession: Nothing. <o:p></o:p>

Hobbies: Doing anything physically active (usually practice fighting), daydreaming, counting things.

Extremely skilled at: Guarding and defending through close combat (armed or unarmed) and Light magic. She can throw her knives with decent accuracy.<o:p></o:p>

Extremely unskilled at: Can't swim, can't use any weapon aside from short blades with significant skill.

Abilities: Light. It entails both physical light and metaphorical light (purity). <o:p></o:p>

- Illuminating anything<o:p></o:p>
- Take away light<o:p></o:p>
- Potentially purify thoughts<o:p></o:p>
- Very effective against the worst evil spells<o:p></o:p>