5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, post-apoc, science fiction
So... if I can get a minimum of ten YES! answers, I'll go for a position on staff. Here's the thing: I'm actually pretty seriously experienced. I've been roleplaying since 1978, and my first time doing it online was in 1986. So been at it kind of a while! I also have massive experience not just running games, but as a moderator and even an admin in all kinds of different formats. Largest board I've ever run was about four thousant people, though that was a religious community rather than something RP-based.

What do you say, Iwaku? Let me know!

PBTTHT!!! Mid!

Y'all think I won't really do it, huh?

You're not giving me anything to change my mind. Where's the free stuff? The food? What kind of campaign are you running? Fire your manager. BOOOOOO! *throws tomatoes*

But I am still made of awesome and win! And I have cookies!

Pear haps

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
C-C-COOKIES?

latest

... No, I'm not easily bribed! D: GIVE ME SOMETHING BETTER DDDDD:

• Nice Execution!
Get your democratic bullshit out of here. The people have no voice when it comes to who is and isn't staff. Only those who are hand-picked by the Owl Goddess are fit to rule.

Seriously though, just apply if you want. I don't know what the point of asking for anyone else's approval is.

-stares right into Steel's eyes while writing NO on the ballot and sloooowly easing it toward the box-

• Nice Execution!
I don't trust anyone who claims to have started to roleplay the decade before I was born. There's villainy afoot, I am sure of it.

• Nice Execution!
Guess what, guise... we were playing Truth or Dare in the Steambox, and I got dared to do this! However... all of that stuph I posted is actually true. I am fifty-one. I am most definitely a battle-scarred ol' veteran RPer. And villainy? Why yes... yes there is, because youth and skill can never outdo age and treachery!

If you like post-apoc, horror, dark fantasy, science fiction or superhero genre, shout at me!

This thread confused me. O.o

I am fifty-one.
YOU'RE OLD 8D LIKE SUPER OLD! GRANDPA!

And villainy? Why yes
All staffies are a little bit evil 8D Heck, some are full out villainous. I think it's a requirement at this point.

This thread confused me. O.o
We played truth and dare and I dared him to go make a thread in general chat asking people for votes to get on staff 8D Jorick dared me to make that time to share thread 8D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid and Greenie
Her, sweetcheex. The wicked Hyaena is IRL female!

Least I'm honest, right? And I write my wicked bois well enough that.... well, try me and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.