Elder Scrolls: Pocket's Deep, Dungeon's Deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know nothing of my peoples history, do you, nord?" He asked with knitted brows, head tilted up to keep his hood from obscuring his face. "Not many do. For that you can't be at fault.."

A sigh left his lungs, turning to misty vapor in the cold air. It seemed a long winded explanation would be coming.

Or not.

"Keening is but a tool. One of a set. The same as the hammer Sunder and the gauntlet with which to hold them, Wraithguard.."

The mer paused, as if listening. Soon regaining the lost pace. "I would return it to the temple IN Morrowind." The jest was lost on him. "Beaides. The heart was lost when the Nerevarine defeated Dagoth Ur at red mountain.. There has been no word of it for an age."

"Just because you're missing the heart doesn't mean someone won't find a way to use it still." Sylvie groaned. "Magic is more advanced today than it has been for many years, I don't know if the promise of return to a temple will help me sleep at night."

She dragged a hand across her face wearily. It seems they'd only be butting heads about the matter. Still, even that meant giving some reason to believe Keening was real, and out there in the world. Perhaps it was in Skyrim, for what other reason would a Dunmer come up to meet the Nord folk of the North? Discrimination marked their race.

"If you find it, I'd be more impressed with that. Good luck."

"Without the heart it's like using a hammer without the anvil." He quipped sharply, glancing at the woman past the edge of his hood. It took a brief adjustment to bring her to view before he let the hood flop back to normal as he returned his eyes to the path ahead. "You doubt me. But I found this blade, and it was thought to be lost to the ages."

That line seemed to make him smile, though a little odd looking considering the sharp lines of his face, it may seem like a brief ray of sun crossed his face. Or some other ethereal light if one thought of it that way, it was cloudy and a bit rainy on the road, that would make the day even colder the further north they traveled.

A few moments of silence followed before the dunmer stretched his arms up, armor groaning as it stretched with him and his pack jostling this way and that. "Pretty sure I slept on a rock.." Though his voice was rough and callous, no one could deny he didn't enjoy idle chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.