Elder Scrolls or Dragon Age??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of your ideas sound very interesting. I still feel beside the topic myself -since i didn't had the chance to plat any of it- but I AM INTERESTED, sounds so much fun and adventure and and and and and..... more. Please let my stick my nose around here :)

If you want I could give you an idea I've been messing around with for DA, and maybe one for ES if you like my DA idea.

Wich one is more appealing to you. I can make a little research to have some ideas about DA so I won't be so cluess. But I would love your help :)

Well even though I have close to I believe 5k hours in almost each elder scrolls from Morrowind on up (oblivion was my favorite though and it easily sits at around 6k hours fully completed), I do like the lore and world of DA more as well as the political machinations and the religious differences. Not to mention the Quanari are a very nice "new" fantasy race compared to the same reused elf, dark elf, etc. types of races. Also I can send you links to the da wiki it'll be easy reading and not to hard as long as you stick with races and wahtnot and depending on which era we are in (I was hoping maybe something before this around maybe either the second or even first blight compared to these set in stone times as in the fifth blight, mage rebellion, and Inquisition) DA is a great game trilogy as well as just a great universe. TES just feels dull in comparison, but it's still a great game series and an amazing series to rp (where I think it really shines compared to it's games) But yeah anyway here's the link to the DA wiki this will help immensely for people who have little knowledge of DA lore and here's ES wiki just to be safe as well.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Wiki

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki

there that way it'll be easier for everyone to read up on the lore of each...I'd reccomend not going too deep into TES lore unless you want to start getting headaches, getting into everything not core related to the time period your in will just equal mind=blown types of fuckery lol.

Reactions: tipsytotodile
Oh my ... thank you very much. I will read tonight, or even better, now, since I have some free time. Thank you again, DA sounds interestings.

Status
Not open for further replies.