1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
elden-ring-video-game.gif

welcome.
Hello, friends! It's Nat. I haven't been here in a million years, but Elden Ring has sparked my interest for new stories again.​
My preferred role will be highlighted in gold.

Don't know me? I used to be Sansa Stark on here, back in the first few years of my time on Iwaku. I was also a staff member at one point. I'm 28 and I live in Seattle. I work in mental health and have a deep passion for storytelling. I hope I can make some new connections and get something good going with some cool people!

about me.
✦​
Two or more replies per week. I'll update my status if I think I'll be delayed for a while.
Advanced writing ability. I have a BFA in writing and used to be an editor professionally, so you can count on quality when working with me.
I only roleplay in forum threads on Iwaku or Discord. That's just where I'm most comfortable.
40:60 sex-to-plot ratio at max. I'm here for the plot, not the smut, but smut is absolutely welcome and encouraged.
I can roleplay as both males and females, and anyone inbetween. I have no preference.
I'm friendly! Talk to me OOC. I'll send memes and laugh with you and have a good time. I enjoy OOC communication quite a lot, and would be more than happy to be your friend. :-)
I'm in this for the long haul. I want a story that can take us up to a year to complete, and I've got the patience and stamina to do it. I'm not here for quick and easy stories. Give me big plots or give me DEATH

requirements.
✦​
Two or more replies per week. I would definitely prefer someone regular. That being said, I'm intimidated as hell by speed-of-light responses. A few posts a week is a perfect balance.
Don't ditch. Just don't. Tell me if you're no longer interested and I'll be more than happy to let you go!
Proper grammar is a must. Nobody's perfect; I'm sure as hell not. But I value grammar and spelling. Proofread your posts, run spell check, whatever you need to do.
Some talk OOC is appreciated, but not required! I'm introvert-friendly. As long as we can communicate effectively about our story, the rest is a non-issue.
Be in this for the long haul. As stated above, I want a long story with a dedicated partner. Devotion to our plot and characters is key. Let's get this bread.
Third person only. I will not write first person and do not want to read first person either. I don't mind if we use past or present tense, though.

elden ring pairings to consider!
  • radagon x rennala (craving!!!!) - We could start at the beginning of Radagon's story, or we could go post-game and have his reunion with Rennala? Or maybe even a modern AU? Idk. I love these two.
  • tarnished x ranni (MxF or FxF) - No ideas for this one, but it would be fun to explore!
  • OC x OC (MxF or FxF) - I would love to explore the world of the Lands Between before the Shattering!
  • finger maiden x tarnished (MxF or FxF) - Oh, the drama of being one's waifu but also having to sacrifice yourself to the flames.
  • Idk, suggest stuff????
send me a pm if interested. have a lovely day!