1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Ela had an arty moment, and a camera~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fiona, Jul 20, 2011.

1. So, I was digging through my old art stuff from college, and I found my camera. I decided it might be a good idea to take some pictures and show all you lovely people. I guess it'd make sense to split it all up, so here goes.

Gouache paintings, done as part of a painting unit:

photies~ 041.JPG photies~ 042.JPG photies~ 043.JPG

Watercolour paintings, from the watercolour unit. Not my strongest suit, but I don't cringe when I look at them:

photies~ 035.JPG photies~ 036.JPG

General expressive unit. Mostly chalk pastels and charcoal:

photies~ 033.JPG photies~ 032.JPG photies~ 034.JPG

Pencil/colour pencil drawings from the general unit:

photies~ 038.JPG photies~ 039.JPG

There's more, but I've reached the limit of attachments I can put on this, so it'll do for now~ depending on whether I can be bothered with the layout stuff, I might shove more up later.

2. Beautiful work! You've got a great eye for shading and color!

You could try uploading the pictures to your album instead and copy-pasting the img codes? (Community -> Albums) That'll help you post more piccies!

3. holy poo on toast batman! that's some awesome art :D
    makes mine look pathetic Y_Y
    *gives Elala an A++*

4. Is that a cupcake I see!? <3 <3 <3

Awesome art, darlin'. Keep it up.

5. Done with the procrastination, so I'm posting up the rest of what I have for now.

Sketches of hands for life drawing unit. Yes they're all of my left hand, yes, they're all in strange poses. T'was part of the assignment:

photies~ 040.JPG

One more watercolour (found the thing under the damn bed!):

piccies2 001.JPG

And finally, finished painting of two shoes. Different shoes, for the record, both pairs kicking about my mum's somewhere:

photies~ 031.JPG

6. I know I totally sound like a broken record, but you have some serious skill. All your drawings/paintings shine with talent as well as your 'own personal' touch that really makes them stand out. I enjoy them all very much.

7. Heeeee! Elan draws awesome! :D I luvvvv it alllll~ <3333 Draw more! Loveless wishes to see more and more! ^__^ *gives Elan huggles* <3

8. Nom, nom, cupcake. It be making me hungry. :D
    But really though, fantastic work, I love the first watercolour, the hands and the shoes. Very nice style you have there.
    I'd love to see more of it.