Eine In der Kammer ("One in the Chamber")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted, dont know why I didn't get an alert to your IC post. But at least now, I can pots regularly again. :)

Hope you enjoy it.

Also, is there anything you want to discuss plot wise? And will we be doing time skips? What do you think?

@Whirlwind

There will be, but not quite yet. As far as plot details, I'm going to make Matthieu hate Wilhelm, just as he told Lorraine. He won't be doing it to a sadistic end, though that will seem like it. He's doing it because he has an appearance to hold; he knows there are some people he can save and some he can't. But if he gets caught, then he can't save anyone.

But I was thinking, that, that will never be a clear thing to Matthieu until its too late. I was thinking Matthieu could be set free later, and never know that Wilhelm actually saved Lorraine and later would wound Wilhelm when he is on the run from the Allies after Caen is taken. That could be where she returns the favor and takes care of him and learns more about him.

Last edited:
Okay. Sorry, I'm just used to plotting more instead of just going with the flow, though it seems to be working out fine for us. I'll be having Lorraine discussing rescue plans and arguing with her sister and various possibly mundane things compared to Wilhelm's interrogation of Mathieu. But I do think Mathieu being the one who shoots Wilhelm would make Lorraine feel even guiltier. Good idea.

@Whirlwind

Yeah, I figured I'd let him get payback. But not quite understand quite what he's done till its a bit too late.

Actually, I'm sure he'll think he's done the right thing even afterwards.

Did you make a post yet?

Why am I not getting alerts? :S

Last edited:
Yeaaaah I have no idea! Should I put @+your username (whatever it happens to be at the time ;) ) when I make a post?

Yeah, we should do that as preventive measure. xD

Okay, replying now. My aunts been in the hospital and rehab.

Did you enjoy my post?

I'll probably respond tomorrow- I've been helping some friends with another RP and stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.