evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Setting
Satan's Palace, Underworld, Parallel Universe, Future

Plot
Young women are taken from their homes to become brides for Satan's sons, and quite possibly, a concubine for himself. They start off at the rank of slaves, learning how the Underworld operates, its culture, and language, etc. The girls are also assigned to perform dances for the King at different events and feasts, as well as music, and under special circumstances, accompanying him to a feast of event. It is a world of agony, deceit, and intrigue. Satan's sons, the original seven sins, struggle to step into the form of power and being acknowledged by their father, while the women are consistently struggling to hold onto everything they once knew and the only form of love they now know— each other. Everything is a game. It's a life or death situation. Can anyone survive or are they all forced to submit to their worst fears?

Roles
1. Maiden, 23 years, Taken by @circe
2. Prince Sathanus (Wrath), Immortal, Taken by @JTJ The Phenom⭐™
3. Maiden, ?? years, Taken by @Shayla
4. Prince Lucifer (Pride), Immortal, Taken by @Akashi
5. Maiden, ?? years, Taken by @Leucothea
6. Prince Asmodeus (Lust), Immortal, Taken by @Viscera
7. Prince Mammon (Greed), Immortal, Taken by @Temul
8. Maiden, ?? years, Taken by @Cresil
9. Maiden, ?? years, Taken by @Malfis

Last edited:
I know I want one of the sons XD. Going to bed but had to put this in there before I sleep. Night and Merry Christmas^^.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Facts about Ein Spiel für Zwei

• On the off chance that one of the slaves does get pregnant, there's rare chance she will produce a cambion (demon and human halfling), a high chance she will produce a deformed alien-like creature, and neutral odds the child will be a human that may either wither quickly if they are deemed sickly, or possibly obtain some demonic genes from the father, such as enhanced healing. This will also give them an increased chance of surviving longer, since demons have a better "immune system" than humans, so to speak.

• Some princes may see the marriage contracts as an opportunity of some sort to gain their father's approval, others may only want to keep a bride as a sex toy, and some, possibly a kind of emotional companion, instead of an actual wife. There are many reasons, though the main reason these women are being brought into a forced marriage is because they are expected to produce heirs soon and the King wants to see his sons prosper, not wallow in pity.

• All women have the maximum age of 25 and the minimum age of 18. Demons, like Satan and his sons, are essentially "immortal" and do not age. They can be killed, however, by a special type of dagger pierced through the heart or decapitation.

• The seven princes of hell (each an embodiment of one sin each) have a huge secret: They were once human, but sold their soul to Satan a long time ago as compensation for some sort of deed they never finished, be it revenge, obtaining forgivness, or other problems. The maidens do not know this and the only people who do know are the princes and the King. No one else.

• The marriage contract between a prince and a maiden happens when the prince steals her soul and she signs her name in her own blood, signifying the official closure of their bond for the next thousands of years. This is where she, as a human, becomes ageless. However, she is still susceptible to being slain or dying of grief.

Oh Wrath Sin xD

• Thank You
@JTJ The Phenom⭐™ I've put you down as Prince Sathanus (Wrath)!

Important Things to Note

• We encourage you to keep genders even, so that everyone can have a chance of some sort at love, should they wish to have that kind of relationship between their characters.

• Please do not pair your characters together until everyone's CSes has been completed. With that being said, do not post your CSes in the character index until they are complete. If you need somewhere to stash a CS, blogs are a great place to do so, or the testing chambers!

• We will keep this up to date, so please do not ask if a sin is taken. If they aren't listed in the roles, they aren't taken. Regarding the sins, each will use their "true" name (e.g. Lucifer as Pride, Sathanus as Wrath) down in the Underworld, but they do have a human name they've forgotten when they sold their soul to Satan.

• Adept posting expectations at the very least. I would also appreciate it if people proofread their post for any grammar or spelling mistakes before they make a post. If you need help, let me know! GM is bomb at catching run on sentences, weird sounding sentences, grammar, and spelling!

• We're not completely decided on how often we expect people to post, but consider it weekly (one post per week) at minimum. This is subject to change to biweekly (two posts per week), however, as in our experience, people who post weekly tend to do so at the last minute or not on time and that can put a dent on timely plot progression.

Any questions so far? Please let me know down below!

I would love to do the role of a Maiden if you would have me.^^

Soo... Can I have Pride?

Can there be a princess instead of a prince? I'd be interested in Lust, but only if the spot could be filled by a female character...

@Mami Tomoe Sorry hon. I've stated clearly that there are only sons. :(

@circe , Will these be real life FC's? Just want to know so I can start looking and get an idea.^^

@Shayla Yes, dear! They are real life fcs. Would you happen to know the age of your character?

@Shayla Yes, dear! They are real life fcs. Would you happen to know the age of your character?
Awesome darling! I'm not sure yet... I think I want to do a bit of an older charrie this time around so between 23 to 25?

Awesome darling! I'm not sure yet... I think I want to do a bit of an older charrie this time around so between 23 to 25?

Okay, hon! No need to decide now~ ^^

Can I claim a maiden?

Reactions: Katori
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
Thanks boo

• Love
Last edited:
Alright! OOC & Sign ups

DO NOT RESERVE A POST IN SIGN UPS! Thank you!

Looking for a couple more players!

Status
Not open for further replies.