Eien no Hana

• Thread starter Yamineko123and4
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloira was getting even more confussed. "Ok sir I would like to point out that Dr Stein has been dead for a long time now and. umm that Miss Annabelle" she didnt know what was worng with him saying thoughs names at a time like this.

"Dead? How can they be dead....? Is this some kind of bad jest?" he asked going to sit on his bed. He tried to think of a logical explanation for these strange events. He thought back to the serum and looked at the young woman, "If that is true what year is this?"

what dose Jest mean?" she asked to herself. jams told her its another word for joke. then she went back to him to hear him ask for the year. "lets time i looked it was 2013 or is it the 2014." Gloria said looking at James "2013 miss its alomst there" James said with a small smile. "well I was close this time. last time i said it was 2012"

Hideki looked at them stunned, "2013?" he said quietly to himself, "How can this be? Five hundred years..." he trailed off thinking about all the people he loved. They were all gone. His precious Anabelle, did she move on after his disappearance. Did no one look for him all this time? Hideki suddenly stood up and when to the Bathroom, he had something he ha to prove to himself. He broke one of the mirror panels and picked up a sharp shard of glass on the ground then slide it across his wrist. A thin strip of blood formed then dissolved into his skin sealing the wound. He stared bitterly at it and repeatedly ran to glass blade into his arm but with no blood lost and his skin healing, at a close to instantaneous speed, he threw the glass to the ground sending sharp fragments of glass every where, one cutting across his cheek and as expected the wound heals instantly. The serum worked but it had cost him his life.

sir are you ok?" she called out to him she was worried. she looked at james with a look tha said whats goning on. "lady Gloria i think its best to leave are gust alone now dont you think." james asked she nodd and left shortly

Hideki signs and admitted defeat, "It worked...but why am i so depressed?" he asked himself then left the bathroom, "I want to know everything that his happened in the pass five hundred years."

(heh heh the thread got barried ^,^; )

umm sir ill just get you a laptop" James said he was the only one there. "may I ask what happend to you sir?" James asked

"I wanted to be invincible...and I got my wish." he said looking down. At the mention of a laptop he was confused. Maybe it was some futuristic expression for a library.

ok" he nodd and left him to get the laptop for him to look up hings with. Gloria saw James and called for him to get her tea and sweet of the day. nodd and left again. he got the lap top and bringed it to him. "Lady glroia will show you how it works" he said and as if on cue she walks in "Jmes whats a three later word for dog?"

"Um this box is a library?" he asked shaking it and holding it upside down.

hey that box can brack" she lightly takes it away from him and sighs "so where going to learn to us this?" she asked james who nod she sighed. "this is called a laptop its very fagle it can brack" she said this slowly like he was from mars. "so you turn it on with this botten" she ponits at the on botten "then wait"

"How is this going to bring me up to speed?" The screen came on and her jumped, "What is that?!"

its a screan" she said calmly like it was normale but to her it really was. she type in a user name and password then when to click on the net. "ok what i just did was log into my computer then i am now going to click on this" she moves the arrow to the net. "and then there will be something called google and you look up things" sh clicks on the net and google pops up and she writes fast. 'cute bunnys' and pess enter. then cute bunnys show on the scean. "tada" she said then notice a cute bunny "awwww so cute"

He started at the laptop then at her then back again, "What kind of witchery is this?" he asked poking the screen quickly expecting to pick up a bunny. He got up and looked behind it and no bunnies, "Are they stuck inside this tiny....Screen?" he said looking closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.