Eidolon

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MourningStar

Original poster
WELCOME TO EIDOLON, WAYFARER.

Nestled deep within the Andromeda Galaxy, the United Corporate Conglomerate launched the TANNHAUSER project- an experiment in which a new Solar System would be created, with a completely artificial sun. This is the Solar System GATE IV, wherein is nestled EIDOLON, the first successful artificial world.

The streets would stand unlit, save for the glaring neon signs above. Products of all manner are advertised- from the popular telescreen programming, to the newest from the emotion-influencing soft drink company "Emotifizz", anything is buyable, especially if it were taboo on Earth. The streets are patrolled by mechanical police- their bodies made of a shiny grey steel, their limbs lanky, and their heads as alien as possible, with three glowing red eyes that make for good searchlights once the 11 PM curfew rolls around, they are colloquially known as "Screechers", due to the sharp sirens they emit when chasing a fugitive they have set their sights on. Eidolon has only one form of justice, and that is death.

Despite the UCC's distaste for their home planet, Eidolon, and all of Gate IV, are dependent on Earth, for though food, sunlight, and even happiness can be synthesized, water cannot. Eidolon would die if not for the men and women back home, sending water on transport ships, such as the HARAKIRI, which even now, drifts close to Eidolon's atmosphere.

The year is TWO THOUSAND AND TWO. This is Eidolon. This is your home.​

______________________________________________________________________________________​

RULES:

I. All Iwaku's rules apply.
II. Don't go killing another person's character without running it by them first.
III. Don't be god. That wouldn't be fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Template:

Name:
Ethnicity:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Weight:
Eidolon Native: Y/N
Greatest Fear:
Aspiration:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Just drop a filled out character sheet, and I'll message you if you're in. Feel free to expand the universe by adding details/jobs! I was thinking there'd be some kind of church to a machine deity, but didn't find a way to outright fit it in the intro. And if you have any questions, feel free to message me. Looking forward to it!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.