Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
You have recently been confessed to by the leader of the gang of delinquents who terrorize your school! You accept their confession out of fear and expect a year of pain and suffering, only to find that, near you, their delinquent nature softens considerably.

Fluffy shenanigans ensue!

Choose between 4 cute delinquents! (Please excuse my messy scribbly art):

Mineko is the strong silent type. Taller than all of the girls in her grade, she strikes fear in the hearts of even the teachers with her deadly glare. Rumors say that even the principal fears her wrath and that's why she hasn't been expelled yet.

Truthfully, Mineko just doesn't have much to say. She's a steadfast girl who doesn't bother mincing words, but her height and resting warrior face cause constant misunderstanding. She loves video games and wants to be a writer after she graduates.
EF2CA29D-67CA-48CD-8CFF-7D38132B6C59.jpeg

Known as "The Babyfaced Thug", Momiji is loud and not afraid to throw a punch. She's confrontational and often seen arguing with teachers and students alike. She's short for her age, but that doesn't stop her from picking fights left and right.

Momiji, the 3rd daughter of a successful businesswoman, has been ignored all of her life. This has led to her acting out in an attempt to get attention. Beneath all of her angry is a sweet girl who wants to be a housewife and have her own happy family.
68D78A6E-BC6F-4B0E-A1B9-D3E0AE464775.jpeg

Takumi is a bit more delicate than the other punks in the school, but that doesn't make him any less of a force to be reckoned with. He's widely intelligent and while he's not a delinquent in terms of grades, his constant fighting and snapping at teachers has given him a reputation.

After years of being bullied, Takumi has learned to fight back. Very few people notice that he only lashes out after being attacked first. He spends weekend tutoring his fellow delinquents and is contemplating becoming a teacher.4AD28D40-8E80-42E7-B3DB-753D8B2C5870.jpeg

Toujo was held back in class for a year, and it shows. He's bigger in every possible and doesn't speak, giving him the look of a hulking beast.

Not much is known about Toujo, but upon dating him, you begin to learn his mannerisms. Behind every look and every touch is an iceberg of subtext, and slowly, you learn how to read him.
AE587E20-97E9-4AEB-9C51-0BBBBF7E1AAC.jpeg

Are you still looking for partners?

I'm really interested in this idea! If there's any of the four you're particularly craving, I'd love to play against any one of them!

I'm really interested in this idea! If there's any of the four you're particularly craving, I'd love to play against any one of them!
I would really like to roleplay as Momiji! Please PM me so that we can discuss it!

⠀After looking over it again, I suppose I'm more interested in Mineko than Momiji.
Considering the character I have in mind, I think I'd prefer that dynamic.

I am looking for a rp partner rn. would you be interested in a superpower rp?

I'm very interested in Takumi, and I think I may have a character that'd create an interesting Dynamic as well as bring a little drama to the plot if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.