.-. Eh, Hi....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

♔DreamStars♔

Original poster
Hey.

My name is Killer, I'm new to this new website, Iwakuroleplay. I decided to join just to get my RP on with someone who can rock my style. I am an aggressive RPer when it comes to fight scenes, and am a sinner when it comes to have some fun~ I am gay and proud. I see nothing wrong with that at all so I mostly do MxM rp's but I can do others such as MxF and FxF or MxMxF, y'know…Whatever I am comfortable with. I have zero limits when it comes to this. Other than that, I have a brother on this website by the name of Fanx, so we have the same IP addresses.

What else? | I'm really arrogant, rude, stubborn and egoistic and sometimes stingy. That's bad things about me. But I can be kind, honest and helpful too. I really love Drawing and art so, It's my lifestyle. I'm otaku ( anime lover ) and this time I'm watching Fairy Tail. The most amazing anime I ever seen. I really like it. I'm otaku just around 2/4 years but we can talk about these things everytime. If I don't know then I'll watch it for sure! <3 Also I'm big gamer. I enjoy action, drama and horror type of games. Before 1 year I totally fell in love with Witcher 3 but I also play old arcade-games/games for kids (fire and water because school freetime ) and more-- Just all (almost) So we can play together too~

Welcome aboard, Killer - glad you decided to join us :) Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to the site, Killer. You definitely know what you like! I've seen several roleplays floating about that may interest you, so I hope you don't have too much trouble finding what you're looking for here. (: Do you prefer groups or one on ones?
Anyways, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hey.

My name is Killer, I'm new to this new website, Iwakuroleplay. I decided to join just to get my RP on with someone who can rock my style. I am an aggressive RPer when it comes to fight scenes, and am a sinner when it comes to have some fun~ I am gay and proud. I see nothing wrong with that at all so I mostly do MxM rp's but I can do others such as MxF and FxF or MxMxF, y'know…Whatever I am comfortable with. I have zero limits when it comes to this. Other than that, I have a brother on this website by the name of Fanx, so we have the same IP addresses.

What else? | I'm really arrogant, rude, stubborn and egoistic and sometimes stingy. That's bad things about me. But I can be kind, honest and helpful too. I really love Drawing and art so, It's my lifestyle. I'm otaku ( anime lover ) and this time I'm watching Fairy Tail. The most amazing anime I ever seen. I really like it. I'm otaku just around 2/4 years but we can talk about these things everytime. If I don't know then I'll watch it for sure! <3 Also I'm big gamer. I enjoy action, drama and horror type of games. Before 1 year I totally fell in love with Witcher 3 but I also play old arcade-games/games for kids (fire and water because school freetime ) and more-- Just all (almost) So we can play together too~
About time, Welcome. x3

Welcome to the site, Killer. You definitely know what you like! I've seen several roleplays floating about that may interest you, so I hope you don't have too much trouble finding what you're looking for here. (: Do you prefer groups or one on ones?
Anyways, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Yeah, Hi and Thanks.

I can go for 1x1 and Group chats although I'd prefer GC

Reactions: Nav
Hiya Killer, welcome to Iwaku. Fairy Tail was pretty fun when I watched it last, I hope it's still going strong with that sort of thing? ^^
But, yes, I hope you settle in well. Take care, and happy roleplaying!

Hey Killer, welcome to our fair community. I hope you enjoy your time here. Sounds like you've got a solid idea of what you're interested in, I hope you find some great games. I'm a big fan of art, too-- do you tend to draw specific subjects?

Your interests fall in line with what the majority of Iwaku likes, so I doubt you'll have any trouble finding partners and friends here. Welcome aboard! Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Killer! Nice to hear you have family on the site ^.^ I wish my family was interested in roleplaying, heh. Do yall ever write together?

Do make sure to check out our Newbie Care Package if you find yourself needing any extra help around the site, and make sure to read our guide to Getting Started for an overview of the site's areas! ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku!

I share your interests when it comes to video games especially if they're based on horror or have an old arcade style (Rampage will forever have a special place in my heart). I'm new to the website as well, but I might be able to help you out if you have any questions, so don't hesitate to ask! See you around and here's to hoping that you can find some quality Roleplays!

Welcome to iwaku Killer! Always nice when we can have family members around together. get settled in and HAVE FUN!!

Hiya Killer, welcome to Iwaku. Fairy Tail was pretty fun when I watched it last, I hope it's still going strong with that sort of thing? ^^
Mhm xD

Welcome to Iwaku!

I share your interests when it comes to video games especially if they're based on horror or have an old arcade style (Rampage will forever have a special place in my heart). I'm new to the website as well, but I might be able to help you out if you have any questions, so don't hesitate to ask! See you around and here's to hoping that you can find some quality Roleplays!
Alright, sure! Just PM me.

Yep! Thanks. It's pretty good.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.