Egg Hatching OOC (For the people who talked in my other thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=1879]Shavynel[/MENTION] Oops...

Delete? Or just leave it?

[MENTION=5561]Vexor[/MENTION] I think is fine. :D We should definitely wait for others now, though. ^_^

[MENTION=3677]Psychedelic[/MENTION] OH THEY WILL BE SUCH FAST FRIENDS. I CAN SEE IT.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD THE EXCITEMENT IS CAPS LOCK BROKEN OOR ARE WE IN A SHOUTING MATCH?!

ROOOOOOOAR. IT WASN'T A MATCH UNTIL YOU MADE IT SO.

Oh, I love how all of this is turning out. XD

Yes, I include myself in that, though I guess I'll put myself at the end of the list...

And sorry I haven't been doing much these past couple of days. Haven't been feeling too good, and I've been doing a lot of studying.

Anyone know what happened to [MENTION=5686]codasterthedisaster[/MENTION] ?

No clue. I've been waiting, I don't want to jump the gun.

Sorry my post is so short. Just trying to move things along a bit.

I think we should wait for [MENTION=5459]Shelby[/MENTION] to post. [MENTION=5459]Shelby[/MENTION] How're you doing?!

I'm not sure what happened to codasterthedisaster either... But I say we continue on since she hasn't replied back yet.

And I'll post something tomorrow morning after my first class. Like I said before, I haven't really been feeling too good this weekend, but I am starting to feel better, so there's a plus. (:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I'm sure we'll all await your post with baited breath.

Sorry for the wait, but I'm working on a reply now! (:

I hope what I put up was well enough. And I just kind of assumed that all of your characters were in pretty close proximity in the line, just so that we could get the story moving a bit further along. Hope you all don't mind that.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry for not posting guys. It's show week and I've had a test or paper due every day for the past week and it's kicking my ass. I'll try to get a post up within the next day or two

Status
Not open for further replies.