Egg Hatching OOC (For the people who talked in my other thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exciting! And just a heads up, I'm assuming most of you are American, so I'll not always be online when you are.

Another Texan here. ^^ (don't suppose you're also central Texas hill country?)

A Massachuliforian over here. So yes, American. Where are you from [MENTION=3677]Psychedelic[/MENTION]? (If you don't mind me asking.)

I live in Massachusetts, but my past and future (and my real loyalty) lie in California.

Okie dokie. For a second I thought there was some new state I'd never heard of.

I guess I might be a Texanoisan, if I get into the University of Chicago. XD

Yay, you all are talking. (:

Haha, well I'm going to start working on an intro for the roleplay! So that'll probably be up in... No less than thirty minutes. Hopefully anyway. XD
Just depends if I get distracted or not.

Yeah ... I wish the two would merge into one state already!

Yay! I'm probably not going to be on later tonight anyways, though. xP

[MENTION=5459]Shelby[/MENTION] where are you from?!

And the thread is up!!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/egg-hatching.35112/

^ There it is. I tried to keep it short so that it wouldn't be a block of text, so I hope that's well enough. It's just kind of a set up for you all anyway.
Would you all want there to be a posting order for this? It doesn't matter to me either way, so I wanted to know what you all thought about that.

I'm from Mississippi.

[MENTION=4947]Lady Sabine[/MENTION] That depends, is Grimes County in that area? (I barely passed Geography)

[MENTION=5459]Shelby[/MENTION] I would like a general posting order, if only so noone has to come back to the Great Wall of China in text form.

I agree. But, for tonight just start without me. I'm unfortunately off to bed.

I would also prefer a posting order. ^^ Maybe a loose one, where if a person doesn't post for x time we can move on without them and from there it's their responsibility to catch up?

[MENTION=5561]Vexor[/MENTION] it's really more in the gulf area than anything, but it's not too far. XD I only did well in geography because the teacher thought I should know everything due to sharing a name with a major river. :embarrassed:

I'd prefer not having a strict posting order because I find that makes RP stagnate, and I think we're a small enough group that it shouldn't be too hard to see if someone hasn't posted in a while.

Alternatively, something like 'bookmarking' where people can only post 1-2 times between Shelby's posts (which don't have to be full of content, but basically give us 'bookmarks' to make sure we're all on the same page).

Also, [MENTION=4947]Lady Sabine[/MENTION], I liked your opening insult post. :D

All right, a light posting order will be well enough. How about we keep it in the order in which you all posted on the thread?
Or at least something along the lines of that. And if someone hasn't posted within two days then we can move on and it'll be that person's responsibility to catch back up.

Sound good?

By the way, love how things are starting out with the rp! (:

[MENTION=5561]Vexor[/MENTION] I think you should wait for the other people to post since we've both posted twice. I just decided to post because my interaction with wild man didn't interact with the other 3 of you.

[MENTION=5459]Shelby[/MENTION] Are you considering yourself to be in the posting order?

Status
Not open for further replies.