Egads! A Newbie!

D

Duskwing

Original poster
Hello everyone~

I'm Duskwing, but you can call me Dusk, if you wish! I'm an eighteen year old freshman in college and I've been looking everywhere for a place to roleplay. I stumbled across Iwaku a while ago, but after some debate, I've finally joined!

Huh, not sure what else to say here, really... Some quick things about me, I guess? I've been roleplaying since I was eleven years old, I'm a total hopeless romantic and absolutely love any roleplays involving it, I'm an avid video game player, and finally, I can't wait to get started playing here~

Um, but yup, that's it! I'm gonna go throw up some plot ideas I have~ I look forward to playing with all of you~!

Hallo long term roleplayer lady! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

I don't have anything in mind to recommend off the top of my head, but the Jump In section is a really good place to browse through and immediately start playing somewhere! Otherwise, you could see what tickles your fancy in the Signups forum!

Aww, thank you for the welcome! <3
Yeah, the Jump In section looks like a cool place to get my feet wet, I'll probably start lookin' around there~

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this a second home like I have. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for the welcome! If I have any questions, I'll be sure to let you know~

Heehee, you used the word egads~ I likes.

Welcome to Iwaku, have a cookie! *floats past with the cookie* Hope you enjoy it here, and have a load of fun.

Haha, it's such a fun word, isn't it? -noms cookie~-
Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll have a super fun time here~

Welcome to the madhouse, Duskwing. Enjoy your stay, and please feel free to give the Staffies (the weirdos with the funny coloured names) a shout if you're needing any help. It's what Diana beats us for, after all.

Welcome Duskwing! 8D I am LadyHarpy, though my name is Zombie for the Halloween season. I'm exactly like you as well, a freshman in college and 18 years old~ I hope we can be good friends and such! 8D I need more people my age to talk to anyway XD Anyway, I've been on here, since the last semester of my senior year of high school and absolutely love it! I know you'll have a wonderful time playing here. I don't have much to say other than that so feel free to ask me or anyone else questions that you may have, everyone here is willing to help ya!

Welcome Dusk! I'm Rory, evil mastermind and Overlord of Iwaku one of the admins of this site. I do hope that you enjoy your time here on Iwaku.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
My name is Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I'm glad that you did decide to join!
I feel like we'll get along swimmingly.
If you want to get to know a little about everyone here, the General section is a great place to do so with topics such as "Forget-Me-Not", which can give you a glimpse into the other people here!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask~