Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello everyone! I am an artist with a lot of love for character portraits. It's likely my favorite thing to create. So! I figured I would extend my portrait commissions over to iwaku.

Portraits will be $20 a piece and no bigger than 2000 pixels wide at 300 dpi.

RULES:
  1. You must give me a week's notice before you need the completed work, otherwise I can't fit you into my schedule properly.
  2. You must provide me with a detailed description of appearance. You'll need that for your CS anyway!
  3. You must have an active PayPal or Venmo account ready to pay. $10 is due upon initial commission with the remainder to be paid upon completion.
  4. My signature must NEVER be cropped or removed from the painting.
Examples:

K7Bf4r6.jpg

yyXbDlu.jpg

twIENBY.jpg

why hello there

Would you prefer those interested to shoot you a PM, or shall we discuss in-thread?

why hello there

Would you prefer those interested to shoot you a PM, or shall we discuss in-thread?
Details can be discussed via PM! I will eventually contact you through PM anyway for updates and exchange of info as I don't think that stuff should be displayed publicly.

Reactions: rissa
If you're still open, I definitely need to throw some money at you. *_*

If you're still open, I definitely need to throw some money at you. *_*
PM me with your character's description if you'd like!

Your work is stunning! Would you feel comfortable doing a woman who was genetically created and is partially a woman but mostly a dragon?

Not at this time!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, hey you, do you still take commissions and how much for a portrait of 2 characters together 8D

Hey, hey you, do you still take commissions and how much for a portrait of 2 characters together 8D

At this time due to my schedule commissions are closed. A portrait of two characters together in the style as seen from the examples would be $40 without character physical interaction.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn
I hope to get something from you soon when you open back up! Beautiful portraits! <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Effervescent