Eeeeh... *look at notes* Oh yeah... Hi! I'm new here!

E

Enou

Original poster
Umm, what else? *look at notes again* Hi, I'm Enou. I like Fantasy....
|
|
Wait? That's it? I'm pretty sure I wrote more earlier this morning.... Eugh, note to self: Stop writing notes at 1 a.m.
Alright, I will just wing it then... Hi, I'm Enou. I am genderless in the world wide web, like many other people here. Usually, I use the name Yarra, but I got bored of it. I'm new with this whole RP-thing, but I'm willing to learn and joining one. Because the first RP I joined is awesome, but it was a long time ago and thanks to massive spam I can't access the forum anymore. DAMN YOU SPAMMER! :yeti:

Hello thought, Enou of ambiguous gender! :D welcome to Iwaku!

My pants are making me hot.. stupid fleece.. D:
Oh.
-notices new person.-
Hello Enou-san. n.n
-ruffles up hair.-
<3
WELCOMEEEEE.~

Hehe, hello... *blush slightly* Umm... excuse me, I suddenly got an itch *scratch head furiosly*

-ruffles up moar and moar.-
>:3
Is kay. <3
ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE.
Or I shall throw brownies at your face.
n.n~ chuuu.

Indonesia is two countries south of me. WHERE MAH COOOKAYS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also if you have questions ask the staff. They;re the blokes with the fancy coloured names. They're here to help.

*munch on cookies* Hm? *gulped nervously* Eh, ahahaha... due to certain circumstances the cookies are not available. Here! Have some brownies! *throw a bunch of brownies from Purple-san*

GOD DAMN DRM!!!!

Well then son, allow me. *places a bushknife in his beak and sneaks into the undergrowth*

*You hear loud, repetitave breathing from your window and you see someone watching you from it, mouth pressed to the glass, fogging it as he breaths.* Hiiiiii.....*OH MY GOD! A STALKER!*

Moooom! This place is scaryyyyy *bawl* I wanna go home!

But I'm a creep too so it's okay....

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Lots of friendly people we have here... including Vay-Charlie... who is in the bushes. Har har har... see what I did there?

*calls in a napalm strike*

Oh and Indonesia is in Southeast Asia... not sure about the town/city... but the country is quiet large.

Anyway, again welcome and hope you have fun. Any questions don't hesitate to ask... the people with colored names are staff by the way.

Well hello, Enou, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to the Iwaku!
I am Loveless, one of the many wonderful staff members here on the site.
Also meaning, if you ever need assistance, please feel free to ask. :D
All the names in Purple, Blue, and Red are part of Staff. (Staff, Global Mods, and Administrators)
So, feel welcomed to come up to any of us if you need any help with the site! <3

I hope you enjoy yourself here on Iwaku by becoming an active member with posting, being involved in General and Board Games, and if you wish to get to know the members here on the site more, come into the Cbox for some great chatting!
And if you're truly insane, welcome yourself to the Asylum (be warned....).

*tips hat* Have a great day,
And can't wait to see your name around the site. ^^

*Yawns and stretches.*

Welcome to the forum. I am one of the admins of the forum, we do hope your stay with us. Please make sure you fill out my contract the RP resume as Miss Loveless suggested. That'll help you find fellow RPers to try out new games with.

*Nods and then continues on search for magical girls.*

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this your second home. I have. Please pm me if you have any questions.