2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Horror, Modern, Lesbian-Anything, Murder, and a bit more if they're good plots
Ed's History This thread is strictly to showcase who the character Ednerisa Jubar is and was. She was created in 2005 but considering she hasn't been killed I wanted to share her with you guys and show the journey she's been on. It will be told in story format so, but this is not a solo rp. The face claims used are not what was used back then, but they are more accurate depiction than what I used when this story came about. Each image will be clickable to give the credited source and the chapters start in the comments. You are more than welcome to leave comments about the story in between chapters. Thank you for reading.

Main Characters

chrollo-lucifer-hunter-x-hunter-raven-suits-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Ednerisa Quinn Jubar
Imp, Lycan, Unknown Embo

Takuri Grace
Lycan

Xioar (sy-yor) Jubar
Imp

Grace Jubar
Lycan

Alice Graham
Human

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Part 1: Inhumane Capture (Clixus Dimension, 1600)

"Mr. Jubar, your order of pig tongue is here. We need you to sign for it, please, out back." Ed stood beside her father - he was just barely pushing 113 years old this day and lived among the huemin race. Though his impish features were strong, too many huemins ignored the mystical creatures that walked among them. They often brushed the abnormalities to them as physical deformities and ignored them. To them, Xioar was an old man who looked funny, but he sold the best weird food they could buy.

"Ah yes! The pig tongues are here, Eddie! Help your father, will ya?" His smile reached from ear to ear with rounded teeth to fill the space. Ed smiled happily and followed behind the men in anticipation. She was excited and it showed in her very bouncy nature.

The delivery man smiled at Ed's excitement for he, too, understood the joys of such a delicacy. The man also had a great deal of time around the family considering he was from the same lycan pack Ed's mother was from. "How have you been, Ms. Jubar?" They reached the delivery dock and Ed smiled up to the man.

"I've been okay! I have been waiting all week for these! Hey dad," she looked down to her father who stood at her waist, "do you think I can have extra for dinner? I am staaarving." She playfully dropped to the ground holding both hands and feet in the air and dramatically dropping them with a light thud.

Both of the men laughed and Mr. Jubar reached his hand out and rubbed Ed's short hair. "Yes, m'dear. You are a growing young lycan and you need your food to grow healthily. I ordered four crates instead of two this time, so there is no need to sneak for them." Ed blushed and watched her father sign for the crates.

"Thanks, Xioar. Just let me get the key for the back and you guys can get what you need." Xioar nodded and Ed sat up and waited. She had been a well-behaved six-year-old for two whole weeks and her good behavior was finally rewarded. Wiggling her bare toes and humming to herself, there was a smell that was foreign to her.

The smell caused her face to scrunch up and she watched the delivery man stop in his tracks. He quickly turned and looked at the building in which Xioar stood. "Xioar, something is not right. There is this smell filling the air, but it is different."

"Different?" He looked to Ed who covered her nose now, but groaned as the insulting scent still found its way in. "You smell it, too, Eddie?"

She nodded and coughed. There was a moment of silence and within a split second there were loud pops that sounded like firecrackers. Ed looked around quickly, she was afraid and moved next to her father who looked up to her. He was bleeding fast from two fresh bullet holes in his cheek.

"Dad? Dad what's goi-" another shot had been fired before she could finish adding a hole to her father's head. She looked up to see a taller figure standing in the doorway of their home. Before anything else could happen, the figure grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and nearly choked her. She flailed and kicked the figure - forcing it to let her go and reached for her dad and right before the figure could grab her again, she was swooped up and quickly pulled away from it and her father's dead body. "Daddy!" She screamed out.

She watched as another figure jumped from the truck and grabbed her father's body to toss it to a third figure that seemed to come out of nowhere. She looked up and realized she was being held by a grey and black lycan, his muzzle fur was white, but his eyes were crimson red.

"Dennis?" The lycan kept running, his tall height keeping Ed from hitting the ground and he kept his determined eyes forward the entire time. Huemins ran screaming, grabbing their children from the beast that now ran in the open through their town carrying who they thought was just a normal girl.

Bullets flew past Dennis's form and he dashed onto an open, empty road. The shots continued, but now he was being chased by a vehicle. He tossed Ed into the air as he was losing his grip from the ripping shirt. She screamed out loud and landed on his back, but started to slip to the right- causing the lycan to dash right, then left and right again to help her stay on. The shots became more frequent and Ed's hearing picked up so many noises that she began to feel overwhelmed.

The vehicle crowded her mind as she was trying to listen out for the bullets, but it didn't work. Her hearing was not as sharp. She looked back, holding on tightly to the fur. Her knuckles rubbing against the hardened skin of his and she screamed out, "Faster! They're getting closer! Go faster!"

He kept trying, but he couldn't. He was an old dog trying to protect the young and he felt he was failing. "Faster!" Ed screamed again and again. Her tears never able to hit her cheeks as they flew back instead. "Please!"

She looked back again and there were wasp-like beings flying close to them. The vehicle had pulled back and stopped shooting, but the lycan kept running. He heard the wings of the flying creatures and began heading for the waters on the other side of the mountains. He dashed from rock to rock and Ed held on tightly.

One of the wasp-like figures caught up to them as their speed slowed down at inclination. It stung the lycan in the left hind leg, penetrating the rough skin with ease and sinking its venom into his blood stream. After pulling away, his leg went to pins and needles, then it had gone numb, and then nothing. It stopped working and caused him to lose control. He slipped on a measly rock and began to tumble. Ed jumped, but not far enough and was grabbed by the lycan who held her tightly against his chest. A thud was the last thing she heard before the impact of hitting the ground knocked her unconscious.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Part 2: What is Science? (Clixus Dimension, 1600)

"Daddy, she's waking up!" A little girl's voice disrupted the otherwise white noise of an air conditioner that hummed through the room. Ed's eyes were blinded partially by the bright white lights above but she couldn't turn her head.

"Alison, get away from it. You shouldn't be in there and you know that. How did you-"

"I told the security guy you would fire him."

A sigh could be heard of the intercom as the adult male continued speaking. "My experiments are not your pets Alison. You know this, we've spoken about this."

"Okay, but daddy, this one is my favorite shade of orange. She's so bright and I don't want you to hurt her." Ed looked down as much as she could to see the blond haired girl looking up at the glass that faced down at her. "Can I have this one? I can train her."

Train me? Ed thought her herself. Where am I? Where's Dennis and my- father is dead. Did these people...

"Very well. Once I do one little adjustment you get to keep her."

"Will it hurt her?"

"Not at all, sweetie. Now, leave and let us finish our work."

The girl smiled wide and skipped out of the room happily. Once the door was closed and locked the lights brightened. "Pup, I know you're uncomfortable, but I'm going to try and make this quick and painless. Being strapped down, I know there will be some more discomfort and distrust between us, but you'll see this is for the best."

Ed growled and tried to pull free but it was no use. The restraints kept her in place as a robotic arm came from the top of her head and began to drill causing Ed to whimper and growl in excruciating pain. She didn't know what was happening or when it was going to stop, but a second robotic arm began to cut at her brain in precision. As this happened she began to fight for consciousness, not wanting to die let alone wake up in another new place.

"Very impressive, pup. The others didn't fight this much." The man's laugh cut off midway as he controlled a third and fourth robotic arm to begin implanting a graph of another's brain in place of the piece removed prior. This was when Ed had lost consciousness completely.

Alice's Temper (Clixus Dimension, 1610)

Its been 10 years since Alice removed Ednerisa from her father's experiments. Ed had simple rules to follow in order to stay out of trouble: 1. Don't talk back, 2. Alice will feed her when she felt like it, and 3. Don't make Alice upset. Ed was laying next to a pup that she had been protecting from Alice's angry outbursts. They had become more frequent for the young woman and each time she would choose the smallest wolf to take it out on.

On this day, Alice was angry that her mother decided not to show for dinner. She was agitated and there was nothing Ed's human form could do to ease it. Three wolves stood behind a huemin-form of Ed as she approached the woman.

"Alice? It's alright. I'm sure she will make it to the next one."

Alice whipped her hand at the younger female but Ed dodged it. "You think that because you have that fucking nerd in your head that you know everything, huh?"

"No--"

"Let's see how well you remember this, Eddie!" She took a switchblade from her pocket and began swinging it around her bedroom in attempt to maim one of the puppies. Ed continued to push them out of her way catching two cuts on her left shoulder. "Good girl!" Alice shrieked, now aiming directly for Ed. Ed grew terrified, trying to dodge the attacks, but she was also being cornered.

When the puppies attempted to protect Ed in the same manner, Alice proceeded to attack them again. Without Ed to block her, she went harder, making sure they weren't able to heal from their wounds. Ed tried her best to fight the woman off but she was stronger than the 16 year-old who barely knew how to control her mind.

Alice laughed maniacally for a while as Ed stared in shock at the three puppies laying lifeless. Suddenly, the laughing stopped and the blade fell to the floor as almost a complete change in voice filled the bedroom. "Eddie? Clean this for her, please." She walked out of the room covered in blood and proceeded to get into the shower. Ed, however, sat quiet and said nothing.

I... I don't understand.