8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
Heyo. I've had an IC post up for a while, and the first post details a posting format.

My problem is that, at the time, I didn't tick for it to be sticky. I noticed there's no way to edit a post and make it sticky once the main post creation is already over. I'm posting this for two reasons:

1. To ask if an admin would be so kind as to stick the first post of the aforementioned thread, located here: NO BIOS REQUIRED - Cogs and Fire: An Open World Steampunk Fantasy Project

2. To ask if the ability to edit a post and make it sticky after the initial creation could possibly be implemented.

Done =^.^= For future reference, this is the perfect thing for the thread moderation request form :3 Links can be found under Forms under the members cloud on the front page and at the bottom of the page.

I'm not entirely sure why members can't sticky their first post after thread creation. It could be by accident, or it could be that Diana saved it for donating members.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Yeah, I was going to use thread moderation, but it looked like it was only to be used for deleting, moving, or archiving. Thanks, though!

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Nope, it can also be used for bumping and sticking posts ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Status
Not open for further replies.