Edinburgh Resistance (OOC and Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I didnt want it to be in one segment, but I didnt want it set out like a character sheet, so I used the tabs for titles

edinburgh RP banner.jpg
How's that for a banner? :D (I didn't make it @Aleina did. Check her out, if you'd like a banner.)

Name: Ted, Codename: Lochness
Appearance: Old and grizzled, normally covered in a warm, snowy camoflauge suit. has a pale red beard and long red hair, but has streaks of white and the red is faded and pale. When out on the streets hunting down German soldiers and Gestapo, he wears a beanie and a full face mask.
Personality: Patriotic, mysterious, rough, but kind.
History: He was in the highlander regiment of the british army, and fought in the war. No one knows how he got back to his homeland.
Other: Carries an M911 colt handgun, and an M1D Garand sniper rifle.
Special Skills: is very stealthy and silent, is a very, very good shot.
Job in the past: He fought in the war.

Name: Ozaren Francis
Appearance:
image.jpg
(Without the diadem)
Personality: Naive, intelligent, cowardly, overly analytical.
History: His old teacher spoke unfavourably of the Nazis and was executed. He decided he disapproved of the tyranny, but is still not sure about how to deal with the nazis.
Other: He is often ridiculed for having such... adult outlooks on situations, and not acting his age. They fail to acknowledge his cognitive prowess.
Special skills: Sharp of mind, read up everything there is to read on the third reich and their establisher, Adolf Hitler.
Job in the past: was briefly employed at a corner store.

This looks interesting...
Are we allowed to play as Gestapo agents?

@A Bear apologies, just haven't thought of anything to post. I'll try and post now.

@Legens Legentis I'm sorry, but no, I'd like everyone to be at least anti-nazi/German, as I am going to control the actions of the Gestapo and such. You're still very welcome to join though, we do need more people.

Thanks @BaskinJR

((Hey, I'm going to be gone till Sunday. Somebody take over for Tommy while I'm gone. Remember: it's all about the money.))

Name: Hakeem Okeke
Appearance:
luther-series-3-idris-elba.jpg

Personality: Very cynical and jaded, as well as very pessimistic.
History:
Hakeem was born in the Gambia, a British West African colony, in 1902. He grew up there as a young boy, herding goats, and farming with the village. He learned in the village school (which was created by the British), and lived a very content life.

When WW1 broke out, the British called upon their colonies to supply men. Though only 14 at the time, Hakeem was drafted into the colonial army. During his service, Hakeem was wounded in the head by a piece of shrapnel, and was sent to a hospital in Britain. During his stay in the hospital, the war ended. After Hakeem had recovered from the wound and the surgery he underwent, Hakeem stayed in England.

Even he couldn't tell you why, he just did. He had nothing to go to back home, and had better prospects here. Hakeem became a factory worker, and then moved up, and became the foreman.

When World War 2 started, Hakeem thought nothing of it. However, he slowly began to realize the evil of the Nazis rumors spread about camps for Jews, though none of them had ever been confirmed. When the Germans invaded Britain, Hakeem, along with many other people, fled north, away from the oncoming onslaught. To Hakeem, it seemed the further north he went, the more the Nazis seemed to win and advance further.

Finally, Hakeem reached Edinburgh, and stayed there, hoping that the Nazis would be stopped. However, his wishes were not granted, and the occupation began.
Other:
Special Skills: Leadership, marksmanship
Job in the past: Soldier, Factory foreman

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, just busy with school and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.