Eclipse

I turned back " look if know a quick way to what used to be Boston, I heard of an underground complex. Should be safer then this place. I just never had a reason to go." I didn't care if she mutant or sick seem to much if it was contagious we already had it

Alex shrugged and whispered, "Sorry....I-I didn't mean to be r-rude..." he stuttered in apology. He was shaking slightly but turned to follow Nathan, only checking to see if "his" girl was coming too.

Alyssa grimmaced at the tall man's terseness, then began to follow him, nodding at the others. "You're welcome as well." She said to the new arrival. She could sense this girl wouldn't be much trouble, and this was not a world that needed much hatred anymore. It seemed the earth itself hated them, and was unforgiving enough without human menace. "Let's go."

Rene nodded and followed close by makeing sure the baby kept quiet. "Do.. do you have food for it?" She asked a bit tense, in this new world food was a series topic. "I... I have somethings that might.. help..." She had been picking up baby things since her younger brother died. She didn´t eat much since she had mutated, only once a month and very little. All the food she would come across she would stack away in her bag, she had some dried meats and a few old fruits. She wasnt sure how hostil they would act if they knew she had it.

It seemed no one knew where to go so I headed out. There didn't seem anything out there so I kept walking. "Anyone got suggestions?"

"Well didn't you say you knew,an undergone place somewhere?" Alyssa asked, the first time she talked to him directly since before the attack. To the new girl, she shrugged. "I might have something, but it seems content for now." She smiled a little. "Thanks for asking."

Alex stayed quiet in the back. He wanted to talk to the girl at his side, but she didn't seem very interested in talking right now, so he turned to Alyssa.
"So do you remember anything....anything before?" he was referring to the time before the sun went out, not many people did, but you never know.

"Very little." She replied. "I was rather young when it all happened. I remember sunsets and warmth in the air." Her throat felt thick as she talked about the past. So far gone it was only as good as a dream

Reactions: Jillian Marks
"I've heard rumors whispers on the wind, but nothing concrete. As far as before, I remember plenty. Somedays I wish I could forget."

I spotted mountains not too far off. We'd have to pass them, but it'd be dangerous. " we gotta get through those peaks up ahead. The environment as well as possiable enemies, human or otherwise makes this pretty risky. However I don't see another way."

Rene nodded and looked toward the peeks. "I know a way past, but we have to get supplies its a five day trip, and theres nothing inside..." She remembered how long it had taken her to find her way out, almost a mounth if she had counted right. She knew it well now...

Alyssa took mental stock of her own supplies. It'd barely be enough for five days alone, never mind everyone else. "Guess we'll have to forage as we go before we get there." She said, shifting the baby, now asleep, in her arms. "Anyone have any hunting or trapping skill?"