ECHO - To Aether's End [RECRUITING! 6 OPENINGS LEFT!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I could help you do some writing with the intro if you're running out of steam. Just a suggestion ^.^ (<- IMMA START USING THAT NAOW)
Lol that's cool and I'm actually good on the intro just keep getting side railed scribbling down little extras to add in and the what nots. But don't worry it's nearly finished. -gives post critical look- Sorry it's so damn long lol i already edited out a few bits of descriptive fluff just so it wasn't so long but I fail at small posts lol.

@poe.etic

I can easily change my character to a guy. I actually tend to play male characters more often. I'm not sure why I decided female here.

But just let me know. I have no problem switching, especially if it helps balance everything out.

@Blox up to you !!! I don't like telling people to change their genders, I like people to have their freedom. It's up to you int he end!! Maybe I can recruit some more dudes and switch the the chef and cooks assistant to something along the lines of third gunner and mech assistant or something @,@ Chef and assistant I'm thinking not so important anymore.

ARC ONE INTRO COMPLETE! READY FOR APPROVED MEMBERS TO START JUMPING IN! ONCE YOUR IN THE THREAD YOU ARE IN ORDER! TRY TO REMAIN IN ORDER UNLESS POE GIVES THE GO AHEAD TO SKIP SOMEONE. NORMALLY WILL ONLY SKIP SOMEONE IF IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE DAYS, MAYBE TWO! DEPENDS ON POINT OF RP! WEEE

Now I'm going to work on more fluffeh information

ARC ONE INTRO COMPLETE!
I'm reading it now, Looking good so far, but the font randomly changes to a harder to read font halfway through... just thought you should know :P. (Also a few grammar errors ((I promised myself I wouldn't mention that (((I'M NOT A NAZI I SWEAR!))))) I'm sorry I'll stop talking now)

Yeah I'm not here to go to school, and as I said in the rules no one is perfect so errors made are errors made sorry if they happen but I am human. This is a hobby not an extended study school for grammar. lol.

I was like halfway through my character and I made a female but seeing how there are so many girls I want to change to a guy but I already took so long trying to make a female and ugh T^T I don't know what to do anymore.

This is a hobby not an extended study school for grammar. lol.
True say :P, and thanks for fixing the font, that was the only actual problem tbh. Other than that, I must say that the intro paints a good scene. I'll post sometime between tonight and tomorrow, I've just been a little busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
NAME:
Talitha Thomas
Race:
Human
Sexual Preference:
Pansexual
Old occupation:
Merc for Hire (though, really that's just a label. She kills people for money)
•• Requesting RANK:
Gunner

•• APPEARENCE:
mmUCIJm.jpg

Standing five foot eight inches, Talitha appears to tower over even the tallest of persons. Her fiery red hair, and crystal blue eyes are stunning, but are overshadowed by the intensity of her attitude. She's strong and lean, her muscles gracefully sculpted over her body. She moves with the grace of a predator stalking its prey; silent and smooth.

Completely comfortable in her own skin, Talitha prefers clothing that forms to her natural shape and will move with her, bending and hugging her frame as though it were painted on. The skin that is shown is adorned with intricate, and abstract tattoos. Designs marking important pieces of her life, though seemingly meaningless to anybody not privy to their deeper connotation to her life.

•• PERSONALITY
Silent. Deadly. Powerful. Intense. Ruthless. Talitha is all of these and more. Constantly scanning the area she's in, looking for weaknesses, filing the holes in any defense. Many have called her 'cold', but little do they know she's scared. She rarely speaks, and is most comfortable if people would follow her lead, though she's found that her silence makes others uncomfortable and instead of ceasing to speak they speak more-- as though they are trying to fill the space between them with words. It may not seem like she pays attention, but she absorbs everything she hears, filing in her mind until the day the information may prove useful.

BATTLE MAGIC (JUST A TITLE)
Abilities / Powers:
Intimidation is a specialty of hers, as well as stealth if the situation calls for it.

Weapon of Choice: Expertly able to wield any weapon placed in front of her, Talitha is a skilled marksman in all projectile weapons, and while not her favorite way to fight, is deadly with a blade. She carries two identical revolvers on hip holsters, a mid range shotgun strapped to her back, and several blades hidden on her body. But her favorite weapon is a double ended polearm. Effective in any environment, with a sweeping range, Talitha can make short work of any foe.
r169_457x256_4460_Pistol_2d_sci_fi_gun_pistol_weapon_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
8123679125_80d43c94c3_z1.jpg
UC3043lg.jpg

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES GUESTIMATIONS
Think game chart / graph loose idea on where your character's strengths and weaknesses are. I give you 15 stars to spread out on the area's below for your character.

-- Strength: ✪✪✪
-- Defense: ✪✪✪✪
-- Magic: --
-- Lifeforce: ✪✪
-- Agility: ✪✪✪
-- Mindset: ✪✪

HISTORIA!
Oh, my. What a story Talitha has to tell, if she will. Most of her exploits cannot be spoken aloud. Breaking these particular contracts will bring a price to her head. Discretion is one of her better qualities... An exception can be made this one time though.

She was five when it happened. Her first memory. Perhaps if it weren't so powerful she could remember something before, but unfortunately that's not the case. It's the one memory which she can look back to and say, "Yep, that's my defining moment." Not that she ever has, or even given it much thought for that matter.
---
The wind rushed through ginger ringlets as a miniature Talitha skipped and danced after the couple moving ahead of her. Her mother's bright hair glowing beneath the lights, and her father's head covered in the hat she only ever saw him take off at the dinner table. Talking about the boring things that adults talked about, they kept walking, happy to allow their child to entertain herself. Their heads close together as they disappeared around the next corner. Singing to herself, Talitha spun around the corner bringing them back into her sight.

A soft squeak erupted out of her throat. Her mother was standing there. Over her father's body. Blood dripping down off the knife she held clinched in her hand. Her mama bent down, stabbing daddy's body again and again. She just kept stabbing. Talitha just watched, silent tears streaking her dirty face. It was a long time before Mama stopped and stood up, dropping the knife as she did. Silently, Mama approached Talitha and with a blood drenched hand she wiped the tears from her child's cheeks, smearing the coppery scented crimson liquid across her pale face. "You know, Tally, sometimes people are bad and just need to be punished." Talitha sniffled, running the back of her hand under her nose and just nodded before taking Mama's hand and following her home.

There wasn't much more worth mentioning. Sometime in the next several weeks people came to try and take her away. Mama promised she wouldn't let them though. Mama promised that she wouldn't let the bad people take her away. Mama promised. The bad people took her after Mama stabbed herself. She explained that she had been bad, and needed to be punished, and then she punished herself. Talitha didn't cry. Mama had been bad. She understood.
---
They put her in the place where all the other kids whose parents weren't around lived. Talitha never got taken into stranger's homes. Nobody wanted her. When the other kids were mean to her she punished them accordingly. Eventually, the grown ups kept her away from the other kids. She was alone.

The years passed. Talitha grew. As she did the caretakers began to show their fear of her too. The only interaction she got was when they came to give her the required food. So, she just stopped talking to others. Eventually, she realized she didn't need them and she left. She was about fourteen when this happened.
---
It wasn't long before somebody needed to be punished. What they did didn't matter. Talitha knew it was wrong and she punished them. That was when she met Josiah. Josiah found her punishing some plebeian in a dark corner of a passageway and pulled her off him. When he looked at her she didn't see the fear that she was used to. Instead there was admiration. It was Josiah that arranged her first contracts. The rest, as they say, was history.

Last edited:
=^= nope just gonna completely remake my entire character and cry about it. It's going to take me forever... -sigh- seeing too much of one gender and being a part of it makes my stomach turn. Gotta be the opposite gender. Why am I like this? I don't know..

EEp o.o I'm sorry Guys! I am trying to get others to join us !!! Also still working on the Tid Bit section lol. Sorry that is taking me forever now too.

So... I guess my post is consistent the setting? :D. Also, I regret my nitpicking yesterday, THE RP IS LOOKING REALLY PROMISING SO FAR!!

Oh and I was thinking about playing a second character (a guy this time). Is it cool if I signed em up specifically for the biologist role?

So... I guess my post is consistent the setting? :D. Also, I regret my nitpicking yesterday, THE RP IS LOOKING REALLY PROMISING SO FAR!!

Oh and I was thinking about playing a second character (a guy this time). Is it cool if I signed em up specifically for the biologist role?
Poe clings to redsun please and yes!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.